Check your account email address ×

Americans see threat to democracy as No. 1 issue, support Trump probe, poll finds

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Does everyone forget that Trump asked Pence to nullify the electoral votes on January 6th? Unconstitutionally, first time in our nations history? Does anyone here have an understanding of what that means? For the first time in history we could have been in a position where we didn’t have a peaceful transition of power in a democratically elected country, and all you can think about is what’s right in front of you?  The stability of our democracy or temporary gas prices, hmmm, what could possibly be more important.

The shortsightedness and inability to grasp the severity of what nullifying a presidential election means is astounding.

But Pence didnt. 

Its all a show , and you're still falling for it like a moron. 

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Does everyone forget that Trump asked Pence to nullify the electoral votes on January 6th? Unconstitutionally, first time in our nations history? Does anyone here have an understanding of what that means? For the first time in history we could have been in a position where we didn’t have a peaceful transition of power in a democratically elected country, and all you can think about is what’s right in front of you?  The stability of our democracy or temporary gas prices, hmmm, what could possibly be more important.

The shortsightedness and inability to grasp the severity of what nullifying a presidential election means is astounding.

So isn't your ignorance of the big picture, and mounds of evidence of just how corrupt our media and government is.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I'd hardly call it a peaceful transfer of power when Trump was elected.  But you're ok with that obviously. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Who ruled it unconstitutional?  Plenty of scholars admit there is a lot of ambiguity in the electoral count act of 1887 and why after the 2020 transfer of power they had plans to amend it. 

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But Pence didnt. 

Its all a show , and you're still falling for it like a moron. 

A show? Falling for it? No, that’s what actually happened. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So isn't your ignorance of the big picture, and mounds of evidence of just how corrupt our media and government is.

You got me.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Calling for a President's impeachment the day he is inaugurated is hardly a peaceful transfer of power.

"We're not going to let it happen, are we? Are we?"

"No."

Oops.   

How quickly they forget all that was being done to stop Trump.    

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'd hardly call it a peaceful transfer of power when Trump was elected.  But you're ok with that obviously. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Who ruled it unconstitutional?  Plenty of scholars admit there is a lot of ambiguity in the electoral count act of 1887 and why after the 2020 transfer of power they had plans to amend it. 

Yeah, they might need to.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

A show? Falling for it? No, that’s what actually happened. 

You got me.

What Happened? 

Oh you mean when the FBI was involved in letting people "storm" the Capitol, When Pence did not nullify the electoral votes, and when Biden became President peacefully?  You mean that? 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You can't be serious?  You honestly believe the Obama admin wasn't involved in Crossfire Hurricane and the FISA warrants?   Biden and Susan Rice were unmasking people left and right.  Someone inside the WH was falsifying the name of the ambassador to the UN on unmasking requests.   She has come forward a number of times and said she never did any yet her name was on them.

Even if they were her why was she and who was she passing information on.   She is a direct employee of the Administration. 

Biden also made a number of unmasking requests.

They knew the whole dossier and Russia thing was a scam drummed up and paid for by the Clinton campaign and yet continued to use it and used leaks to the media to hurt the incoming admin hoping for impeachment.   This was treasonous and far more serious that Trump asking Pence to not accept electors from states with discrepancies in normal counting as well as possible unconstitutional changes to some states election laws.       

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

What Happened? 

Oh you mean when the FBI was involved in letting people "storm" the Capitol, When Pence did not nullify the electoral votes, and when Biden became President peacefully?  You mean that? 

Oh, did you forget that words and intent have meaning, irregardless of outcome?

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You can't be serious?  You honestly believe the Obama admin wasn't involved in Crossfire Hurricane and the FISA warrants?   Biden and Susan Rice were unmasking people left and right.  Someone inside the WH was falsifying the name of the ambassador to the UN on unmasking requests.   She has come forward a number of times and said she never did any yet her name was on them. 

The conversation is on the the peaceful transfer of power between presidencies - are we now covering his entire presidency?

And are you comparing political hit jobs to presidents openly trying to overturn elections?

Edited by akvanden

• Gold Member
Just now, akvanden said:

Oh, did you forget that words and intent have meaning, irregardless of outcome?

Words :lol: Intent :lol:

Like a said its a fucking show retard. All about divide and conquer America. 

Keep getting your panties in a twist over something that "could of happened" 

Especially when the shadow Government is secretly involved the whole time. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The conversation is on the the peaceful transfer of power between presidencies - are we now covering his entire presidency?

And are you comparing political hit jobs to presidents openly trying overturning elections?

The outgoing admin knowingly allowing the fake investigation of a yet inaugurated POTUS is a peaceful transfer of power?   Come on you can't possibly be this obtuse?  Obama could have and should have shut down what was going on.  The DOJ falls under direct control of the executive branch. 

For God's sake man look just from Nov 8th to the Inauguration.  

A peaceful transfer of power doesn't start with the election and end with the swearing in....you should know that. 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/CFH Timeline w Updates 20201203 (FINAL).pdf

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

• Gold Member
Just now, Highmark said:

The outgoing admin knowingly allowing the fake investigation of a yet inaugurated POTUS is a peaceful transfer of power?   Come on you can't possibly be this obtuse?

Thats fine with Him ....He only gets mad at Trump. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

And are you comparing political hit jobs to presidents openly trying to overturn elections?

You're a perfect example of what's wrong with democrats.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If he's a republican, you're a pro vaxxer.

:lol:

Well actually I am Pro-Vax. Im just not into experimental rushed mRNA shots that dont protect you or stop transmission. Lifelong Booster programs dont vibe with me either. 

Especially when its being rammed down our throats by Government, corrupt media , corporations and Big Pharma  :thumb:

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Well actually I am Pro-Vax. Im just not into experimental rushed mRNA shots that dont protect you or stop transmission. Lifelong Booster programs dont vibe with me either. 

Especially when its being rammed down our throats by Government, corrupt media , corporations and Big Pharma  :thumb:

Spoken like a true anti vaxxer.

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Spoken like a true anti vaxxer.

Besides Covid jabs , all my kids got their shots when they were Born. They get flu shots . So have I .

explain how I am a Anti Vaxxer? 

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The outgoing admin knowingly allowing the fake investigation of a yet inaugurated POTUS is a peaceful transfer of power?   Come on you can't possibly be this obtuse?  Obama could have and should have shut down what was going on.  The DOJ falls under direct control of the executive branch. 

For God's sake man look just from Nov 8th to the Inauguration.  

A peaceful transfer of power doesn't start with the election and end with the swearing in....you should know that. 

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/CFH Timeline w Updates 20201203 (FINAL).pdf

That is by definition of what a peaceful transfer of power is.

What an I looking for/at on his timeline up until the inauguration? Investigation of Manifort? What was the outcome of that?

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

claims he is a republican :dunno: :lol:

29 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If he's a republican, you're a pro vaxxer.

I voted for Trump in ‘16 then against him in ‘20 like a huge block of other Republicans did. I know it’s very confusing to some. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Even if they were her why was she and who was she passing information on.   She is a direct employee of the Administration. 

Biden also made a number of unmasking requests.

They knew the whole dossier and Russia thing was a scam drummed up and paid for by the Clinton campaign and yet continued to use it and used leaks to the media to hurt the incoming admin hoping for impeachment.   This was treasonous and far more serious that Trump asking Pence to not accept electors from states with discrepancies in normal counting as well as possible unconstitutional changes to some states election laws.       

He watches CNN.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

What an I looking for/at on his timeline up until the inauguration? Investigation of Manifort? What was the outcome of that?

I voted for Trump in ‘16 then against him in ‘20 like a huge block of other Republicans did. I know it’s very confusing to some. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

:lmao:on the bold.

To start.  The mere fact that the FBI continued this charade is telling.   From July 5th on was a complete sham. 

July 5, 2016: o FBI Director Comey issues a statement ending the MYE investigation.18 o Christopher Steele provides an election report to FBI handling agent in Europe.19 o Christopher Steele has since testified that, during this July meeting with the FBI, he “explained that Glenn Simpson, GPS Fusion was our commissioner but the ultimate client were the leadership of the Clinton presidential campaign and that we understood the candidate herself was aware of the reporting at least.”20

July 26, 2016: o U.S. intelligence community reporting describes the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”23

Edited by Highmark