Check your account email address ×

Children that live in oil fracking country are at an extreme risk of getting cancer

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: 

image.thumb.png.c790992da1f7d68fa531a7f02be107d0.png

They just report on a study from Yale is all like many report on studies performed by other entities.

So I assume you and some others are all good with kids getting cancer for the greater good of oil company profits?

https://www.webmd.com/children/news/20220818/leukemia-rates-2-3-times-higher-in-kids-near-fracking

Kids born near fracking and other “unconventional” drilling sites are at 2 to 3 times greater risk of developing childhood leukemia, a new study says.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

They just report on a study from Yale is all like many report on studies performed by other entities.

So I assume you and some others are all good with kids getting cancer for the greater good of oil company profits?

https://www.webmd.com/children/news/20220818/leukemia-rates-2-3-times-higher-in-kids-near-fracking

Kids born near fracking and other “unconventional” drilling sites are at 2 to 3 times greater risk of developing childhood leukemia, a new study says.

Yeah...I've had multiple people in my life die from cancer, most recently my dad. You were joking about Covid curing cancer at the time of his death. Fuck off with your assumption and your church newsletter you posted

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Its a thing for sure. My BIL lives in fracking country west Virginia and the pipeline company has caused alot of damage there. But the people of Appalachia have been getting fucked over forever so nobody really cares. 

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah...I've had multiple people in my life die from cancer, most recently my dad. You were joking about Covid curing cancer at the time of his death. Fuck off with your assumption and your church newsletter you posted

Cancer deaths went down when Covid deaths went up…. Did they not?

flu deaths went down when Covid deaths went up.  

lots of causes of death changed when Covid deaths when up.

But back to the subject…. No comment on cancer own kids caused by fracking for oil?

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What's the number one pollutant they list?

Chemical threats include, for example, air pollution from vehicle emissions and well and road construction

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

But back to the subject…. No comment on cancer own kids caused by fracking for oil?

What about Lithium, from mining, turning up in public drinking water causing cancer?

Edited by Steve753

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Man you're just a cunt through and through aren't ya  SMH

Bold - Are you drunk already or getting that Boomer disease starting

• Like 1

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Man you're just a cunt through and through aren't ya  SMH

Bold - Are you drunk already or getting that Boomer disease starting

Cause you guys like oil, cancer deaths from fracking is ok….  I get it.

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Cause you guys like oil, cancer deaths from fracking is ok….  I get it.

Lithium found in fresh water from mining for EV batteries causing cancer  is ok too?

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Lithium found in fresh water from mining for EV batteries causing cancer  is ok too?

Start a thread with some links….  But by you making excuses for fracking, kids with cancer as a result seems like an acceptable lose to some

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Start a thread with some links….  But by you making excuses for fracking, kids with cancer as a result seems like an acceptable lose to some

I havent made any excuses, just pointing out your hypocrisy. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I havent made any excuses, just pointing out your hypocrisy. 

So you are good with kids with cancer caused by fracking cause you think lithium causes cancer?

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

So you are good with kids with cancer caused by fracking cause you think lithium causes cancer?

No, but you're OK with Lithium mining causing cancer.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

No, but you're OK with Lithium mining causing cancer.

Haven’t seen anybody post studies or anything here that says lithium mining causes cancer

since it’s proven that fracking causes kid cancer do you feel we should ban fracking?

• Gold Member
  • Gold Member
34 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Browsed those links.  Doesn’t appear to be any links to cancer in kids from lithium.  Isn’t lithium given as a medicine to some?  I see the msds you posted that it has other uses in metal alloys and such.  There is likely lithium in v8 engine blocks….  You probably wouldn’t have gas powered vehicles today without lithium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium

Lithium and its compounds have several industrial applications, including heat-resistant glass and ceramics, lithium grease lubricants, flux additives for iron, steel and aluminium production, lithium batteries, and lithium-ion batteries. These uses consume more than three-quarters of lithium production.

20 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Browsed those links.  Doesn’t appear to be any links to cancer in kids from lithium.  Isn’t lithium given as a medicine to some?  I see the msds you posted that it has other uses in metal alloys and such.  There is likely lithium in v8 engine blocks….  You probably wouldn’t have gas powered vehicles today without lithium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithium

Lithium and its compounds have several industrial applications, including heat-resistant glass and ceramics, lithium grease lubricants, flux additives for iron, steel and aluminium production, lithium batteries, and lithium-ion batteries. These uses consume more than three-quarters of lithium production.

Cancer is bad period. No matter what age group gets it.

Sorry this hurts your precious EV .

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Cancer is bad period. No matter what age group gets it.

Sorry this hurts your precious EV .

Was there any cancer references in those links?  I didn’t see any in my quick browsing.

do you think fracking should be shut down since it’s proven to cause cancer?

Edited by BOHICA