Check your account email address ×

Breitbart leaks October clip of Ryan saying he wont defend Trump "not now, not in the future"

It's starting.....

Breitbart leaks October clip of Ryan saying he wont defend Trump "not now, not in the future"

Last edited Tue Mar 14, 2017, 09:02 AM 

“I am not going to defend Donald Trump—not now, not in the future,” Ryan says in the audio obtained by Breitbart News. 
The October call was for House Republican members, Breitbart said, and it’s unclear who was on the call and whether the participants knew they were being recorded. 

“Look, you guys know I have real concerns with our nominee,” Ryan said on the call. “… This is going to be a turbulent month. Many of you on this call are facing tough reelections. Some of you are not. But with respect to Donald Trump, I would encourage you to do what you think is best and do what you feel you need to do. Personally, you need to decide what’s best for you. And you all know what’s best for you where you are.” 

Key Trump adviser Stephen Bannon is the former head of Breitbart, which has feuded with Ryan in the past. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/323821-breitbart-posts-audio-of-ryan-saying-he-wont-defend-trump 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Dem party is in shambles and about to fall in on itself so what we need now is for the R party to collapse as well. Purge Congress and start over. Just like removing a third world dictator....It will all be better in the end right? :lol:

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The Dem party is in shambles and about to fall in on itself so what we need now is for the R party to collapse as well. Purge Congress and start over. Just like removing a third world dictator....It will all be better in the end right? :lol:

Dude breitbart is starting to control congress one by one.

its the Republican Party ....your party.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude breitbart is starting to control congress one by one.

its the Republican Party ....your party.

My party? Took another stupid pill this morning eh? Did you actually read my post you just quoted???

So, based on some of your recent posts, Russia controls the POTUS / Whites House and Brietbart controls Congress? :lmao: 

It's a known fact Bannon does not like Ryan, but I do wonder what the end game is with Breitbart releasing this audio now :news: 

I am not going to defend Donald Trump—not now, not in the future,” Ryan says in the audio obtained by Breitbart News. 
The October call was for House Republican members, Breitbart said, and it’s unclear who was on the call and whether the participants knew they were being recorded. 

“Look, you guys know I have real concerns with our nominee,” Ryan said on the call. “… This is going to be a turbulent month. Many of you on this call are facing tough reelections. Some of you are not. But with respect to Donald Trump, I would encourage you to do what you think is best and do what you feel you need to do. Personally, you need to decide what’s best for you. And you all know what’s best for you where you are.” 

Key Trump adviser Stephen Bannon is the former head of Breitbart, which has feuded with Ryan in the past. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/323821-breitbart-posts-audio-of-ryan-saying-he-wont-defend-trump

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

the Dems will be just fine. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

pretty much. the republicans bounced back after nixon. the dems bounced back after carter. both are juggernauts.

I'm honestly hoping they both are forced to reinvent themselves in a way while also opening the door for a viable 3rd party. Not likely I know