Check your account email address ×

CDC update guidelines.

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalistpolitical ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

Edited by akvanden

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

Not on purpose perhaps. But constantly claiming someone is pushing "conspiracy" is a form of shaming nowadays . Use to not be like that years ago, but a "conspiracy theorist" is now considered dangerous by the media, parts of the Government and the so called Left. No open discussion is allowed or tolerated without instantly claiming conspiracy 

So when AC says others are pushing conspiracy that's ok? 

Just now, akvanden said:

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalistpolitical ideology and movement,[1][2][3] characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy

Common knowledge for most.

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So fascism is like historically applied communism 

thanks 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

You know, except for that pesky thing called history 

Tell me about it.

While communism is a system based around a theory of economic equality and advocates for a classless society, fascism is a nationalistic, top-down system with rigid class roles that is ruled by an all-powerful dictator. Both communism and fascism originated in Europe and gained popularity in the early to mid 20th century.

https://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs_Fascism

Just now, akvanden said:

Tell me about it.

While communism is a system based around a theory of economic equality and advocates for a classless society, fascism is a nationalistic, top-down system with rigid class roles that is ruled by an all-powerful dictator. Both communism and fascism originated in Europe and gained popularity in the early to mid 20th century.

You're going by the fairy tails and I'm going by reality 

broken down to their cores, fascism makes you a subordinate to the state, and communism makes you a subordinate to the collective which also ends up being the state 

learn a little history 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

You're going by the fairy tails and I'm going by reality 

broken down to their cores, fascism makes you a subordinate to the state, and communism makes you a subordinate to the collective which also ends up being the state 

learn a little history 

Having a hard time debating if I should believe you or nearly every other piece of historical literature published in the subject.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Having a hard time debating if I should believe you or nearly every other piece of historical literature published in the subject.

Again I'm going by history and not fairy tales 

explain to me using your own words how mussolinis Italy was different than stalins Soviet Union 

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They rose to power through a labour movement.  Now that's far right.  Good grief.

All dictators rose to power by manipulating the largest group identity. Really not much different than what we do now except every 4 years or so we re vote on it 

15 minutes ago, ACE said:

Again I'm going by history and not fairy tales 

explain to me using your own words how mussolinis Italy was different than stalins Soviet Union 

Keep explaining your new found Canadian version, we believe you over historical literature, homework assignment not accepted.

Just now, akvanden said:

Keep explaining your new found Canadian version, we believe you over historical literature, homework assignment not accepted.

Ohh yes. Because I go by actual history and you like made up stuff 

1 minute ago, ACE said:

All dictators rose to power by manipulating the largest group identity. Really not much different than what we do now except every 4 years or so we re vote on it 

Right now that is the mass formation clueless morons.  Holy fucking stupid.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Right now that is the mass formation clueless morons.  Holy fucking stupid.

Well the majority of the population is pretty stupid 

I mean look how they get hung up on words like fascism and communism when in history their end results are nearly the same. Only difference is that you don't see retards exclaiming that real fascism hasn't been tried and they'd be the ones to do it right 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Where was your fake news on this?

I didn't see it.  Perhaps Schultz can help?

This is your government you keep protecting.  Disgusting.

image.png.c1b8c601d0103231f2bd69e63216f824.png

This has what to do with the cdc?