Check your account email address ×

CDC update guidelines.

Just now, Steve753 said:

She doesn't say it won't protect you if you're under 70.  But that's how Lloyd sees it!

You only got it to travel.  Do you believe it?

I'd didn't say that about under 70, I said the vax is total crap.   She said we overplayed the vaccines.  What does that mean to you?

Use your words.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I honestly don't care what she says. I'm only here for the laughs. 

:lol:

you're constantly spouting misinformation   why do you do that?

The laugh is on you.  You're making a total fool of yourself.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you understand what liability is?

So over 70?  

You did.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You only got it to travel.  Do you believe it?

I'd didn't say that about under 70, I said the vax is total crap.   She said we overplayed the vaccines.  What does that mean to you?

Use your words.

Yes, don't care, but don't understand why you feel the need to pass misinformation. You're a laughing stock because of it.

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You did.

Yes, don't care, but don't understand why you feel the need to pass misinformation. You're a laughing stock because of it.

Let me dumb it down for you.

We have several whistle-blowers, doctors etc coming out risking their carrers about the harms and fraud committed by the government and pharma companies with these bullshit vaccines.  There are now multiple lawsuits in the pipe exposing this.  The fake news isn't reporting this.

What has history shown you?  What is the track record of pharma or the US government vs whistle-blowers that you would take the side of those who have lied to you over and over again vs those who risk everything to come forward?

Then you criticize brave doctors like Dr Gold for risking her career for speaking out.  What is your take on Jullian Assange for speaking out?  Is he a criminal or a political prisoner?

You have no fucking clue what is actually happening and are only looking for self preservation.

I can understand those who got the vax to keep their livelyhood or believed the original bullshit, but at this point it should be clear this is a complete sham.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Let me dumb it down for you.

We have several whistle-blowers, doctors etc coming out risking their carrers about the harms and fraud committed by the government and pharma companies with these bullshit vaccines.  There are now multiple lawsuits in the pipe exposing this.  The fake news isn't reporting this.

What has history shown you?  What is the track record of pharma or the US government vs whistle-blowers that you would take the side of those who have lied to you over and over again vs those who risk everything to come forward?

Then you criticize brave doctors like Dr Gold for risking her career for speaking out.  What is your take on Jullian Assange for speaking out?  Is he a criminal or a political prisoner?

You have no fucking clue what is actually happening and are only looking for self preservation.

I can understand those who got the vax to keep their livelyhood or believed the original bullshit, but at this point it should be clear this is a complete sham.

Quit spreading misinformation. 

The end.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Unbelievable. 

I know, it says alot that you side with a guy that constantly spreads misinformation.

:bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I thought.

Keep your head in the sand.

You are a fucking coward and a loser.

Run away now.

You're the one spreading bullshit or half truths. Just today alone you've been caught 3 times.

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What does overplaying the vaccines from Dr Brix nean to you?

What does her saying you should still get vaccinated mean to you?

• Haha 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

What does her saying you should still get vaccinated mean to you?

She looks like a total fool, sorta like you.

Can you take a look at the Pfizer data they wanted to hide for 75 years and give us a breakdown on what is consistent with your thinking?

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Means she still gets her check . speaking of half truths . 

So she's a liar in your eyes but AC is using her as a reference to prove his point.

Do you not see how fucked up that is?

Can you take a look at the Pfizer data they wanted to hide for 75 years and give us a breakdown on what is consistent with your thinking?

You just finished telling me she was saying vaccinations weren't useful.

So I'm confused now.

Edited by Steve753

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What about Moderna and Johnson and Johnson?

• Gold Member

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So she's a liar in your eyes but AC is using her as a reference to prove his point.

Do you not see how fucked up that is?

You Lie everybody lies ....

Big Pharma Runs Healthcare in America end of fucking story. All these Elites tell half the truth ...some real info and some BS for the $$ ....Wake up dont be a Boomer. 

Edited by EvilBird

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You just finished telling me she was saying vaccinations weren't useful.

So I'm confused now.

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines,” Birx told the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto.

• Like 1

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines,” Birx told the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto.

But once we get through this wave, during the lull, you should get vaccinated, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness