Check your account email address ×

All cops are bastards.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Wow, that's sure worth all the bad shit they do.

Like I said, they protect property. They didn't stop the crime against me. 

If they were around when you were getting a beating they sure as hell would stop it and haul the guy off in cuffs. They aren't psychic so they don't know when to be sitting outside your door waiting for your beating to happen.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Wow, that's sure worth all the bad shit they do.

Like I said, they protect property. They didn't stop the crime against me. 

Laws aren't in place to "protect us" so to speak.  They are there to enforce some type of penalty of justice against those willing to break them.  It's an indirect deterrent.  If I or somebody wanted you dead, and are willing to risk "retribution" by the justice system, well....you're dead.  Period.  Under your system, there is no system of justice so, you just get dead....and people just shrug their shoulders I guess?

Like I said dude, find a better, more "do-able" cause.  

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If they were around when you were getting a beating they sure as hell would stop it and haul the guy off in cuffs. They aren't psychic so they don't know when to be sitting outside your door waiting for your beating to happen.

If... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Laws aren't in place to "protect us" so to speak.  They are there to enforce some type of penalty of justice against those willing to break them.  It's an indirect deterrent.  If I or somebody wanted you dead, and are willing to risk "retribution" by the justice system, well....you're dead.  Period.  Under your system, there is no system of justice so, you just get dead....and people just shrug their shoulders I guess?

Like I said dude, find a better, more "do-able" cause.  

You're making assumptions about my position you have no business making.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Would you pose a threat to an invading army?

I'd be killing every single invading motherfucker I could.

Yes.  I would too.  But if I wanted any chance of survival against overwhelming odds, I would not.  But I'd still bet on me for the long shot.

See, this is why you are not a liberal.  The pussification of America has led to a passive and large amount of "librul" Americans who's values are so whimsical if existent at all would not fight a bit.  ZERO. They'd choose a possibility of life over freedom.  Weak.  And they are weakening the nation.

But I digress.....

Fact is, before any miltary action is introduced into a foreign area of large civilians, psy-ops starts letting all know it is coming in some form of fashion instructing them on what to do and where to go if possible to stay out of harms way whenever possible.  If they want to be a hero and become part of the "opposition force" well, they can do that too.  Does it save them all, no.  But war is war.  It's not pretty.  Sad? Sure.  Preventable? Almost never 100% possible.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes.  I would too.  But if I wanted any chance of survival against overwhelming odds, I would not.  But I'd still bet on me for the long shot.

See, this is why you are not a liberal.  The pussification of America has led to a passive and large amount of "librul" Americans who's values are so whimsical if existent at all would not fight a bit.  ZERO. They'd choose a possibility of life over freedom.  Weak.  And they are weakening the nation.

But I digress.....

Fact is, before any miltary action is introduced into a foreign area of large civilians, psy-ops starts letting all know it is coming in some form of fashion instructing them on what to do and where to go if possible to stay out of harms way whenever possible.  If they want to be a hero and become part of the "opposition force" well, they can do that too.  Does it save them all, no.  But war is war.  It's not pretty.  Sad? Sure.  Preventable? Almost never 100% possible.

It's completely preventable. We choose to go into these places with the knowledge that innocent people will die.

But we do it anyway.

And people get all butthurt over someone burning an American flag. 

Americans foreign policy is built upon hubris and arrogance.

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Would you pose a threat to an invading army?

I'd be killing every single invading motherfucker I could.

You don't know the first thing about killing. :lol:

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

If... :lol:

You're making assumptions about my position you have no business making.

I've got all the "business" to make assumptions about your position.  As you share the same "business" to make your assumptions about LE and the military.  

Dont get upset because your "assumptions" are in the smallest of the most minute of the minority in the world.  

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's completely preventable. We choose to go into these places with the knowledge that innocent people will die.

But we do it anyway.

And people get all butthurt over someone burning an American flag. 

Americans foreign policy is built upon hubris and arrogance.

Maybe.  And people aren't "butt hurt over burning he flag".  They are "butt hurt" by the "in your face" insulting by a bunch of ingrates.  Burn it in private, not public.  Oh, but thart wouldn't insult people, right?  So if that's the plan, why do your people get "butt hurt" when people get angry?  Is it fear of retribution?  I think it is.

And what is Antifa's "policy" built upon?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've got all the "business" to make assumptions about your position.  As you share the same "business" to make your assumptions about LE and the military.  

Dont get upset because your "assumptions" are in the smallest of the most minute of the minority in the world.  

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe.  And people aren't "butt hurt over burning he flag".  They are "butt hurt" by the "in your face" insulting by a bunch of ingrates.  Burn it in private, not public.  Oh, but thart wouldn't insult people, right?  So if that's the plan, why do your people get "butt hurt" when people get angry?  Is it fear of retribution?  I think it is.

And what is Antifa's "policy" built upon?

Oh my, what would I do without naive young boys killing poor people all over the planet in my name? It'd be chaos!

Sorry but your feelings about a symbol of imperialism don't trump the fact that it stands for imperialism, obedience, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, and hegemony.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Oh my, what would I do without naive young boys killing poor people all over the planet in my name? It'd be chaos!

Sorry but your feelings about a symbol of imperialism don't trump the fact that it stands for imperialism, obedience, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, and hegemony.

Yeah?  Well you're just stooopid!

:lol:

26 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

WTF? That's what marriage is you idiot. :lmao:

I almost can't wait for this revolution. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Moto is a prime example of the loss of intelligence due to regular cannabis use.  

Moto use to have his shit together.  Now so much anymore.  Kind of sad what pot does to the brain with regular use.

Then maybe you and him should take the same IQ test and share the results :news:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Obedience to Authority regardless of morality is what they are doing. And they are enforcing that obedience upon you.

Start working on income and racial inequality. Police mostly protect property they rarely protect people. Most of the time people have to protect themselves from the police.

You are proving the theory weed makes you paranoid lol

Just now, Ebsell said:

You are proving the theory weed makes you paranoid lol

Police have proven themselves untrustworthy and unstable in high stress situations. This has led to the death of countless innocent people. They often get away with this conduct and their fellow officers back them up.

But I'm being paranoid...

Just now, motonoggin said:

Police have proven themselves untrustworthy and unstable in high stress situations. This has led to the death of countless innocent people. They often get away with this conduct and their fellow officers back them up.

But I'm being paranoid...

Sometimes yes. But you seem to think they are all like that and you're wrong. Every time a cop fucks up its all over the news and makes it seem much worse than it is. It's like saying all stoners are stupid  :ashamed:

12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Sometimes yes. But you seem to think they are all like that and you're wrong. Every time a cop fucks up its all over the news and makes it seem much worse than it is. It's like saying all stoners are stupid  :ashamed:

So you're saying I shouldn't let a bad apple spoil the bunch.

But that's exactly what happens when there's a bad apple. The rot spreads to the rest. 

Stereotypical portrayals of stoners aren't equivalent to actual institutionalized protection of bad police conduct.