Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Garappalo lighting it up for The Niners.....hopefully the grumpy asshole Belichek outsmarted himself by trading him. :lol:

The Niners beating the Jags is a good thing for the Pats :bc: 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, ckf said:

The Niners beating the Jags is a good thing for the Pats :bc: 

:lol:

30 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The Old Man wins again :lol:  

And if Bill O'Brien can beat the Steelers another former Patriot helps them. 

Funny thing is that delusional Pat fans  really think Belichek had this all planned. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And if Bill O'Brien can beat the Steelers another former Patriot helps them. 

Funny thing is that delusional Pat fans  really think Belichek had this all planned. :lol:

Nah, he's smart, but not that smart :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lame:

Patriots secure first-round bye for eighth straight year

The New England Patriots will be skipping Wild Card Weekend for the eighth straight year.

Three hours after beating the Buffalo Bills and moving to 12-3, the Patriots clinched yet another first-round bye, thanks to a Jacksonville Jaguars loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.

The Patriots can clinch home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs if the Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3) lose Monday to the Houston Texans. If Pittsburgh wins, New England can still clinch home-field next week with a win over the New York Jets.

New England is 10-1 under Bill Belichick in Divisional Round games at home with the one loss coming in the 2010 playoffs to the New York Jets.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seattle first team since 1966 to win a game with more penalty yards than yards on offense.....poor Dallas. :lol:

My brother inlaw is probably beating the neighbors dog because Dallas lost. He takes it way to seriously.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Garappalo lighting it up for The Niners.....hopefully the grumpy asshole Belichek outsmarted himself by trading him. :lol:

He had to , he was due to make more $ the brady next season.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

He had to , he was due to make more $ the brady next season.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Yup with the financials it was either Brady or garrapolo not both. Brisset surprised me more given the little they got from him. What's Dorsey got 6 catches. 

So what....they more than likely let their next franchise QB go and they could have figured it out. I read here everyday how they are the genius franchise and light years ahead of every other team....wierd.

Poor cowgirls. Prescott has been exposed and he’s just not that good. I loved watching Bryant crying on the sidelines about not getting the ball and then first play afterwards he fumbles, costing 7 points. Then later he causes an interception :lol: eagles ought to wrap up home field advantage tonight against the raiders. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor cowgirls. Preston has been exposed and he’s just not that good. I loved watching Bryant crying on the sidelines about not getting the ball and then first play afterwards he fumbles, costing 7 points. Then later he causes an interception :lol: eagles ought to wrap up home field advantage tonight against the raiders. 

Dez is a whiny bitch.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what....they more than likely let their next franchise QB go and they could have figured it out. I read here everyday how they are the genius franchise and light years ahead of every other team....wierd.

no matter the genius with a hard cap you can't be paying 2 QB's top dollar.  franchise him you don;t have the money to sign anyone else and why would he take a discount deal with brady still saying he's going to play for another few years.  IMO it would be good if brady would just say i am hanging it after the 18 season so then they could have made some decisions around a hard date.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no matter the genius with a hard cap you can't be paying 2 QB's top dollar.  franchise him you don;t have the money to sign anyone else and why would he take a discount deal with brady still saying he's going to play for another few years.  IMO it would be good if brady would just say i am hanging it after the 18 season so then they could have made some decisions around a hard date.  

Agreed. As much as he wants to continue playing, age has to catch up to him at some point.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Dez is a whiny bitch.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed. As much as he wants to continue playing, age has to catch up to him at some point.

Agreed on Bryant....his fucking attitude is cancerous. As for The Patriots I understand the financial constraints but IMO they are going to regret losing Jimmy G.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agreed on Bryant....his fucking attitude is cancerous. As for The Patriots I understand the financial constraints but IMO they are going to regret losing Jimmy G.

Agreed on Jimmy G. I though he was going to be Brady's replacement, but he had set himself up to make big money next year. It was time for him to start in New England, or move on to another team. The Pats traded him this year instead of getting nothing for him next year when he became a free agent. I guess the powers that be think TB12 is going to be around for a few more years :dunno:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Agreed on Jimmy G. I though he was going to be Brady's replacement, but he had set himself up to make big money next year. It was time for him to start in New England, or move on to another team. The Pats traded him this year instead of getting nothing for him next year when he became a free agent. I guess the powers that be think TB12 is going to be around for a few more years :dunno:

brady is the only guy not being handled in the Patriot Way IMO and not sure the fans could handle it if Kraft/ Beli decided when it's time for him to go like they have for so many others.  I suppose our expectations of brady are also through the roof,  i think he's showing signs of decline yet he's the MVP frontrunner.  I have never seen so many poor passes  out of the guy but his numbers overall are still good even with the crazy number of picks (for him) of late.  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor cowgirls. Prescott has been exposed and he’s just not that good. I loved watching Bryant crying on the sidelines about not getting the ball and then first play afterwards he fumbles, costing 7 points. Then later he causes an interception :lol: eagles ought to wrap up home field advantage tonight against the raiders. 

will the defense show up tonight or not is the million $ question.

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully the raiders show up tonight and blow out the eagles 

Well that could easily happen, but I for 1 hope that isn't the case.  If they play like they did the past 3 games, it's surly possible.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well that could easily happen, but I for 1 hope that isn't the case.  If they play like they did the past 3 games, it's surly possible.

I just think it would be amazing if the Vikes had homefield all the way to the big show.