Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That is kind of strange that the rule is different depending on if it's a run or a pass play :dunno:  No wonder fans get confused.

had he caught and then ran he would have been able to break the plane,  it was only because he was in the process of the catch and diving that he needed to survive the process of the catch.  

heres a good definition of when a reciever becomes a runner-  

In order to complete a catch, a receiver must clearly become a runner. He does that by gaining control of the ball, touching both feet down and then, after the second foot is down, having the ball long enough to clearly become a runner, which is defined as the ability to ward off or protect himself from impending contact. If, before becoming a runner, a receiver falls to the ground in an attempt to make a catch, he must maintain control of the ball after contacting the ground. If he loses control of the ball after contacting the ground and the ball touches the ground before he regains control, the pass is incomplete. Reaching the ball out before becoming a runner will not trump the requirement to hold onto the ball when you land. When you are attempting to complete a catch, you must put the ball away or protect the ball so it does not come loose.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cowboys/Raiders. :lol:

What a cluaterfuck on both sides the last 90 seconds.  

AMG went through a full range of emotions. :lmao: What a mess.

I didn't want to root for either of them but in light of my bet.....HOW ABOUT THOSE COWBOYS!!!!!! :lol: 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

......more whining

Hey if I was a Packers  fan with nothing else going on I wouldn't want people complaining about the officiating either but even the NFL couldn't overcome your hero throwing 3 picks in his not so glorious return. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me ask you this SnoPutz....do you think the officiating in The NFL is consistent and and at a high level every week?

Of the two, I’d chose having consistency.  The shit that we’ve been seeing over the last few years lends itself to the “fixed” conspiracy.  NHL is starting to look the same to me too.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Of the two, I’d chose having consistency.  The shit that we’ve been seeing over the last few years lends itself to the “fixed” conspiracy.  NHL is starting to look the same to me too.  

Exactly....PI, What is a Catch, Holding.....it's a fucking mess.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey if I was a Packers  fan with nothing else going on I wouldn't want people complaining about the officiating either but even the NFL couldn't overcome your hero throwing 3 picks in his not so glorious return. :lol:

Lol, not only are you a whiner, you're a liar, which name do you prefer from now on, Jimmy Snivels or Mr. Kleenex? :lol:

15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Lol, not only are you a whiner, you're a liar, which name do you prefer from now on, Jimmy Snivels or Mr. Kleenex? :lol:

How am I a liar..are you denying that people live and die with The Packers in Wisconsin and in particular Green Bay and considering you whined and cried about your business for eight years under Obama maybe you should stifle it Chud.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know about all this shit....but I think the name "Jimmy Snivels" has a cool ring to it.

Call me whatever you want....at least I won't be a dopey Cheesehead Packer fan.:thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How am I a liar..are you denying that people live and die with The Packers in Wisconsin and in particular Green Bay and considering you whined and cried about your business for eight years under Obama maybe you should stifle it Chud.

On the bold but I find it sad that you had to ask and I had to point it out to your dumb ass. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Call me whatever you want....at least I won't be a dopey Cheesehead Packer fan.:thumbsup:

That would be your loss, you should become a Packer fan, maybe for once you would have something exciting going on in your life. Winning Super Bowls are fun, Lions fans can't relate. :lol:

Holy fuck I was in the bar with about 30 faggot packers fans yesterday.....talk about the most insufferable group of faggot ass bitches known to man. I would rather hang around with a pile of child rapists and heroin addicts than packers fans 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck I was in the bar with about 30 faggot packers fans yesterday.....talk about the most insufferable group of faggot ass bitches known to man. I would rather hang around with a pile of child rapists and heroin addicts than packers fans 

How bout them Queens?  :bc: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:goodpost:

2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

That would be your loss, you should become a Packer fan, maybe for once you would have something exciting going on in your life. Winning Super Bowls are fun, Lions fans can't relate. :lol:

See you just proved my point after calling me a liar...well done Chumly. :lol:

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Apparently you would like to be among losers rather than winners. :lol: