Check your account email address ×

Logan

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know.  Seems like that whole X-man thing has been "played" out.  Especially "Wolverine".  Probably decent action though.

Big time.  It's also Jackman's last time and about time.  Now John Wick 2 . . .  Do you need a dinner reservation?:lol:

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Big time.  It's also Jackman's last time and about time.  Now John Wick 2 . . .  Do you need a dinner reservation?:lol:

Loved the first one.  Definitely gonna watch #2.  My wife won't go though, she's not a fan of violence.  She's weak in that way. 

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Best movie ever. :lol:

You either love it or hate it I guess. I never could make my way through the whole movie. Maybe if I still had roommates with that 6 foot water bong I could  :lol:

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You either love it or hate it I guess. I never could make my way through the whole movie. Maybe if I still had roommates with that 6 foot water bong I could  :lol:

I had to watch it twice for it to sink in. :lol:  I like stupid movies like that, Borat was another one

I hate block buster movies.  How many times can you watch the same rehashed shit over & over.

OMG- I hope she realizes it was a big misunderstanding, the guy is not the big dick she thinks he is, and they hook up at the end, before he bangs that mean girl     !!!!!!!

plot to every movie, no matter what it is about. 

Edited by Cold War

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

personally i thought it was pretty awful and i've tried watching it a few times.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know.  Seems like that whole X-man thing has been "played" out.  Especially "Wolverine".  Probably decent action though.

it's a dark and violent movie. absolutely nothing like any of the past marvel movies. the little girl is pretty good. id say it's best movie i've seen in 10 years. it doesn't rely of any of the flash-bang bullshit of past super hero movies. it's got more of a vintage western flavor....cept for its very dark nature