Check your account email address ×

Nah.. no difference here at all..

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's awesome

now show them both riding bicycles 

What’s that got to do with the price of eggs?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, irv said:

FOX news is no where near as bad as the likes of CNN, MSNBC or The New York Times to name a few. 

Foxnews prime time shows are a full on assault of the left. No different than the left media.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

How old are you? Put a list of right leaning reporting vs the left. 

Doesn't matter what side the media is on. It's all bullshit.

36 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That simple fact gets lost and so many. And then they feel the need to virtue signal everyone to let them know, “hey I don’t listen to that Fox News they are just as bad as all the others”.  Bullshit. If it wasn’t for outlets like Fox News, the general public would not even be aware of many of the issues in our government.

And some don't likely know, since Rupport Murdoch handed over the reins to his son's, it has become more left than it ever was. Still, despite that, they are still, by far, closer to the middle than CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times could ever dream of being. 

MSNBC and Racheal Maddow is an absolute joke. How anyone can't clue in to that fact is beyond me?

A Court Ruled Rachel Maddow's Viewers Know She Offers Exaggeration and Opinion, Not Facts
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/a-c...addows-viewers

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Foxnews prime time shows are a full on assault of the left. No different than the left media.

Does CNN, MSNBC have a Republican on board like Fox news has a Democrat occasionally? Yeah, no different at all. :news:

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Does CNN, MSNBC have a Republican on board like Fox news has a Democrat occasionally? Yeah, no different at all. :news:

Yes CNN does. They have a few.

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Yes CNN does. They have a few.

News to me, but I assume that is fairly recent this has happened?

Just now, irv said:

News to me, but I assume that is fairly recent this has happened?

They've always had them. Even the nasty show "The View" has republicans on it. That bitch Anna Navarro is a republican. 

You think if they don't agree with Trump they're automatically democrat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They've always had them. Even the nasty show "The View" has republicans on it. That bitch Anna Navarro is a republican. 

You think if they don't agree with Trump they're automatically democrat.

Anna Navarro might have an hour in front of her name, but she is about as Republican as Adam Kinzinger is right now. And Trump has nothing to do with it. Anna Navarro is a hateful elitist cunt.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Anna Navarro might have an hour in front of her name, but she is about as Republican as Adam Kinzinger is right now. And Trump has nothing to do with it. Anna Navarro is a hateful elitist cunt.

I agree. But that wasn't what we were discussing. 

Take Trump out of the equation and these people are Republicans. 

15 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I agree. But that wasn't what we were discussing. 

Take Trump out of the equation and these people are Republicans. 

Then why do they spend so much time advocating for democrat ideals and principles?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

That simple fact gets lost and so many.And then they feel the need to virtue signal everyone to let them know, “hey I don’t listen to that Fox News they are just as bad as all the others”.  Bullshit. If it wasn’t for outlets like Fox News, the general public would not even be aware of many of the issues in our government.

I don't even get Fox News, and don't miss it.

Nothing says TRUE CONSERVATIVE quite like this headline...

‘The View’ Audiences Renew Calls for Ana Navarro to Stay As Permanent Host: “Keep It Rolling!”

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

I don't even get Fox News, and don't miss it.

I rarely watch any tv let alone Fox news.  I just refuse to participate in this virtual signaling game that that loses sight of the the big picture.  Fox News for the most part, has been one of the lone voices pushing back against mainstream narratives that were never challenged.  Same with Rush Limbaugh.  Its all so di rigeur to act above it all and point out their faults from some lofty perch.  I just wont participate in a discussion shitting on someone like say Tucker Carlson, with a sea of Stelter, Cuomo, J Reid, Ana Navarros out there, that they ignore.  The viewership proves that which message resonates.  Thats what i focus on, those massages, who promotes them, and who tries to substitute theirs, based on lies.  

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Then why do they spend so much time advocating for democrat ideals and principles?

All I see from those who you call they is hate for Trump. You I think are mixing that up for democratic ideals and principles. 

48 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

All I see from those who you call they is hate for Trump. You I think are mixing that up for democratic ideals and principles. 

Anti gun, pro abortion..........

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Anti gun, pro abortion..........

You're reaching.

Plenty of Republicans are anti "some" guns and for abortion before a certain time. 

• Gold Member

ok, so you guys are talking media is not slanted in either directions.

lets assume thats accurate,but it dont seem like it to me at all, but whatever..lets say its even down the middle in terms of 'newshows' on tv.

a huge percentage of what comes out of hollywood for entertainment purposes, is squarely far left bias and certainly influential, as is whats seen on the major internet platforms that the majority use.they will full on censor a right wing leaning broadcaster on these platforms and label them 'disinformation' and let extreme left stances slide without repercussion.

you look at the traditionally big newspapers, new york times , etc ...unapollogetically leftwing bias.

you add in these key factors and its very clear its easily 70/30 left wing bias for sure, and id say thats a conservative split, id say more like 80/20.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1