Check your account email address ×

New cats leaked?

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I loved mine.  Until it stopped loving me back.  It was the first ride of the season, had  the rear skid all rebuilt with fresh bearings and shocks, couple other things.  Got gas half way through the day from this pretty remote spot, and she blew a few miles later.  :lol: 

We all have that risk and we do it anyway. It's been a great sled for me otherwise. With the way things have been the last several years it's just not worth it for me to keep buying new. Who knows when they are going to outlaw these engines for the sake of the "climate" :flush:

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

We all have that risk and we do it anyway. It's been a great sled for me otherwise. With the way things have been the last several years it's just not worth it for me to keep buying new. Who knows when they are going to outlaw these engines for the sake of the "climate" :flush:

This place has become notorious for selling gas with water in it.  Outside tanks that barely get used until sled season.  I don't blame the sled.  Would have been nice if the Polaris rep I bought it from (it was his personal demo), stepped up and helped me out a bit though, but it was out of warranty.  No fucks given either way, I had a freshie the following weekend.

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This place has become notorious for selling gas with water in it.  Outside tanks that barely get used until sled season.  I don't blame the sled.  Would have been nice if the Polaris rep I bought it from (it was his personal demo), stepped up and helped me out a bit though, but it was out of warranty.  No fucks given either way, I had a freshie the following weekend.

That's another good thing about service on my Polaris, I know a guy lol. One of our riding buds is service manager for a large dealer in Wisconsin. He always takes care of us. 

On 7/20/2022 at 10:58 PM, DriftBusta said:

I gave up on Polaris after 3 shitty new ones in a row 95 XCR 600-96 XCR 600 SP-97 Ultra SP.  In 2005 I bought an RX1 ER, my first 4 stroke sled.  At the time, all our riding was in Quebec and New Brunswick, and in the big country fast groomed trails they have up there, it was awesome.  My 3 riding buddies all bought Fusion 900s.  The following year, 2 of them, along with me, traded for the new Apex GTs.  Our one buddy who kept his, had the 37 updates done to his, and it shit the bed 10 miles into a 5 day saddlebag trip with 6 other guys.  Pretty much ruine.d him on the sport.  Kept me off of Polaris for another 20 years until 2016, and I will say this, I like the new Polaris's alot but I'd never own one again out of warranty.  After getting ass raped on my 17 Assault engine claim, fuck Polaris.  Ski Doo ftw, despite how overpriced and fucked up they can be at times.

i'm prepared for the long fight with Polaris over my clutches.  fucking cunts.   Delaer 100% supports me and the asshat in "customer care" told us to fuck off.  

On 7/25/2022 at 8:26 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Should be a 1 PM reveal at the Cat booth.  They probably will keep it in a crate until it's time to unveil.

I'm usually there for the iPad speech while @D-rail @X2700 and @Potatodigger1 talk engine reliability with the Polaris engineers.

I frequently run in to Dick @D-rail and @X2700 at Hay Days. Last year, it was at the Polaris booth the first thing in the morning while I was in line to pick up my SnowCheck swag.  :-P

I'll be at the Cat booth for the reveal. It'll either be a home run, or the train wreck for the ages..... I wouldn't miss it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ziemann said:

I frequently run in to Dick @D-rail and @X2700 at Hay Days. Last year, it was at the Polaris booth the first thing in the morning while I was in line to pick up my SnowCheck swag.  :-P

I'll be at the Cat booth for the reveal. It'll either be a home run, or the train wreck for the ages..... I wouldn't miss it!

See you there!!

• Like 2