Check your account email address ×

Mexico agrees to provide $1.5 billion to help U.S. manage migrants on southern border agrees to provide $1.5 billion to help U.S. manage migrants on southern border

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump had an opportunity to fix immigration. He failed. 

Couldn't the Dems have done it over the past 2 years?? Along with making Roe law?? All the ducks are in a row, for making laws...why haven't they??

:news:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Couldn't the Dems have done it over the past 2 years?? Along with making Roe law?? All the ducks are in a row, for making laws...why haven't they??

:news:

I already answered that. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I already answered that. 

Fuck I must have missed it, I saw a hot mess of a temper tantrum blaming a past president and a Bill Murray quote,.. How come the Dems ain't fixing it, they have been in complete power for some time now.. Could be really be getting stuff accomplished...

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Fuck I must have missed it, I saw a hot mess of a temper tantrum blaming a past president and a Bill Murray quote,.. How come the Dems ain't fixing it, they have been in complete power for some time now.. Could be really be getting stuff accomplished...

I already answered that. Jesus Christ. SMH

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You're almost there.....allow me to finish to for you. Neither party has any desire nor intention to fix anything. These are necessary issues to keep fools believing. Carry on.

Oh gotcha, so why is it all trump's fault and not the Dems?? Trump was in office for 4 years had control for 2, how many times have the Dems had control over the past 50 years to change law?? Trump had 2.., how long for Biden, Schumer, Shiff, Pilosi? You know all those lifers who have done nothing thier entire multiple decades long runs??

I'm amazed you would hold Trump to such a high standard while ignoring everyone elses low achievements after decades and decades of paying them..

:wtf:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Oh gotcha, so why is it all trump's fault and not the Dems?? Trump was in office for 4 years had control for 2, how many times have the Dems had control over the past 50 years to change law?? Trump had 2.., how long for Biden, Schumer, Shiff, Pilosi? You know all those lifers who have done nothing thier entire multiple decades long runs??

I'm amazed you would hold Trump to such a high standard while ignoring everyone elses low achievements after decades and decades of paying them..

:wtf:

No one here hold trump to any standard at all. With you it's always dems this and dems that. I'm different than you....I hate all of them. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

No one here hold trump to any standard at all. With you it's always dems this and dems that. I'm different than you....I hate all of them. 

Haha, I definitely know you don't hate one of them! it's completely the opposite,  he brings you satisfaction on a daily basis...........:taunt:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Haha, I definitely know you don't hate one of them! it's completely the opposite,  he brings you satisfaction on a daily basis...........:taunt:

You're right. I don't hate Desantis. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You're right. I don't hate Desantis. 

Why no Desantis posts then bro? 

Just speaking frankly, I'd like to hear other options on other candidates, everything is just Trump for the Culters here, or then they claim they didn't vote for either, but Never anything positive or a "hey, check out what this person thinks who's running"..

Had a quick Convo yesterday with someone who was all "I voted Jo" I asked what's her stance..and he gone.. SMH..

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I already answered that. Jesus Christ. SMH

You still have yet to prove me  wrong. So I guess you also admit the border situation was better  under Trump than at any point in your life and worse under Joe than at any point in your life .