Check your account email address ×

Mexico agrees to provide $1.5 billion to help U.S. manage migrants on southern border agrees to provide $1.5 billion to help U.S. manage migrants on southern border

Mexico agrees to provide $1.5 billion to help U.S. manage migrants on southern border agrees to provide $1.5 billion to help U.S. manage migrants on southern border

Source: NBC News

The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the United States’ ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday. 

The agreement was discussed on Tuesday when Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador met with President Joe Biden at the White House. 

Former President Donald Trump campaigned on the promise of building a new border wall that he would get Mexico to pay for. While the Trump administration did build hundreds of miles of new and renovated border wall, the Mexican government did not pay for it. 

Now, Mexico has agreed to pay for a host of projects through a joint multi-year effort along the two country’s borders, including “modernizing” ports of entry and enhancing screening processes of immigrants attempting to cross from Mexico to the United States. The exact details of the new projects are still being worked out, but, the official said, the new agreement will not result in the building of any kind of wall or border barrier. 

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexico-agrees-to-provide-1-5-billion-to-help-u-s-manage-migrants-on-southern-border/ar-AAZvuwk 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Mexican government has agreed to provide roughly $1.5 billion toward a host of new construction projects along the U.S.-Mexico border to strengthen the United States’ ability to screen and process migrants, a White House official said Tuesday. 

The agreement was discussed on Tuesday when Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador met with President Joe Biden at the White House. 

Former President Donald Trump campaigned on the promise of building a new border wall that he would get Mexico to pay for. While the Trump administration did build hundreds of miles of new and renovated border wall, the Mexican government did not pay for it. 

Now, Mexico has agreed to pay for a host of projects through a joint multi-year effort along the two country’s borders, including “modernizing” ports of entry and enhancing screening processes of immigrants attempting to cross from Mexico to the United States. The exact details of the new projects are still being worked out, but, the official said, the new agreement will not result in the building of any kind of wall or border barrier. 

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexico-agrees-to-provide-1-5-billion-to-help-u-s-manage-migrants-on-southern-border/ar-AAZvuwk 

Remember when Joe decided iligals did not have to stay in Mexico until they were prossesed .then the sother states become completely over run with liligals and your hero started flying and busing  them and dumping them in city's across America.  Yeah me to that was fun . 1.5 billion is  a fucking joke compared to tge costs already incurred because of old Joe's decisions.  So again I say go fuck your self 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Remember when Joe decided iligals did not have to stay in Mexico until they were prossesed .then the sother states become completely over run with liligals and your hero started flying and busing  them and dumping them in city's across America.  Yeah me to that was fun . 1.5 billion is  a fucking joke compared to tge costs already incurred because of old Joe's decisions.  So again I say go fuck your self 

Jesus your a angry bastard.

This is great news.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Haha you can't even get the title correct. 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The cost of illegal immigration in California totals $21.76 billion.

This year....

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus your a angry bastard.

This is great news.

Just pointing out facts 

Trump fixed a prob . 

Joe came in and fucked up a situation that was better than it had ever been in my life . Turned it in to the worst I have seen in my life .

Let's Mexico off the hook 

Mexico is now saving piles of money so decides to attempt to keep that situation rolling .

And you on que praise Biden for tge shit show he crated .

And what you take from that us I am angry lmfao . Just end it now your family has suffered long enough 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Joe delivers what trump promised.

Wrong . Trump got a bad situation under control. 

Joe made it the worst it has been in my life . You really are slipping in your grasp of reality. Better go find Afg to see if he can guide you a bit 

9 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

The cost of illegal immigration in California totals $21.76 billion.

This year....

What do you think Mexico has saved in the last 18mo by not having to keep the iligals in camps on thetecside till prossed in america ? 1.5 billion is just them mocking us even more . You can see them sitting around playing cards telling storys . Then they thanked us for the money and they all start rolling and spitting up there drinks 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Demented joe for the win. 

How so ? He caused a issue that was under controle costing over 40 billion to date because of his obstinate bullshit .

Saving Mexico at least 20 billion to date . So they toss 1.5 at America so they can continue to ride the gravy of Joe's stupidity and weakness.  

Go team Joe 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Trump had an opportunity to fix immigration. He failed. 

Was the best it has ever been in my life and your life . Even you can't argue that .

Under Joe it is the worst in my life and yours . And even you can't argue any diff with real facts 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Was the best it has ever been in my life and your life . Even you can't argue that .

Under Joe it is the worst in my life and yours . And even you can't argue any diff with real facts 

Oh bullshit. he didn't fix shit. He played king with executive orders and lost. SMH at this nonsense 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Oh bullshit. he didn't fix shit. He played king with executive orders and lost. SMH at this nonsense 

So prove it with statistics.  They are all out there .

The border was better managed and less kaotic with less iligals crassing  than any time in  your life . Prove me wrong 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

So prove it with statistics.  They are all out there .

The border was better managed and less kaotic with less iligals crassing  than any time in  your life . Prove me wrong 

He didn't fix it. He shoved through EO with zero chance of making it. Get out of your dream world. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He didn't fix it. He shoved through EO with zero chance of making it. Get out of your dream world. 

So prove me wrong with acctual statistics then . Should be real fucking ez 

And I said under controll . Fixed would be a wall with a door every 100 mi or so . And people filling out there paperwork in there home countery sending it to the system put in place to handle  people wanting to migrate . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And I said under controll . Fixed would be a wall with a door every 100 mi or so . And people filling out there paperwork in there home countery sending it to the system put in place to handle  people wanting to migrate . 

You realize Spun dried is just stringing you along, don't you? It's what he does, what he gets off on, nothing more. 

12 minutes ago, irv said:

You realize Spun dried is just stringing you along, don't you? It's what he does, what he gets off on, nothing more. 

Still want him to put up .

I know he won't and when he dose not like always i know he knows he has lost yet again 

Edited by Ez ryder

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump had an opportunity to fix immigration. He failed. 

No...he controlled the situation that every president before him failed at. He supported out boarder patrol like no other. 

In the immortal words of Bill Murray "That's a fact jack"

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

To help with the migrant crisis??

Is it to help us keep the illegal aliens here and not send them back?? 

And if it's yes, you seriously think that even close to enough money 

8 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No...he controlled the situation that every president before him failed at. He supported out boarder patrol like no other. 

In the immortal words of Bill Murray "That's a fact jack"

If he had fixed the situation with the help of his 2 year GOP lead congress this conversation wouldn't be happening. 

-Bill Murray

Just now, spin_dry said:

If he had fixed the situation with the help of his 2 year GOP lead congress this conversation wouldn't be happening. 

-Bill Murray

Just like the democratic congress could have solved Roe v Wade....

Or Obamas Super Majority could of helped the dreamers. 

GFY .... Is the boarder more secure now or in 2018?

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Just like the democratic congress could have solved Roe v Wade....

Or Obamas Super Majority could of helped the dreamers. 

GFY .... Is the boarder more secure now or in 2018?

You're almost there.....allow me to finish to for you. Neither party has any desire nor intention to fix anything. These are necessary issues to keep fools believing. Carry on.

• Like 1