Check your account email address ×

No talk on Dutch farmers protests

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Do you remember when Trump did the same thing? Of course you don't.

God you're dumber than Smales, and thats saying something.  He was taking his lead from Fauci, the guy responsible for advising Trump on Covie....do you remember what he was saying?  Of course you don't.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you remember when Trump said to use IVM and HCL?  They should have listened.

He was correct.

I remember other countries using it and said it did absolutely nothing though. Like India and Japan for example.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

God you're dumber than Smales, and thats saying something.  He was taking his lead from Fauci, the guy responsible for advising Trump on Covie....do you remember what he was saying?  Of course you don't.

He surrounded himself with the best people though.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fauci and Brix lied to him and said he would be responsible for millions of deaths if he didn't follow that garbage.

It wasn't until Aug 2020 when he asked the good folks with the Great Barrington Declaration if he was lied to.  They told him yes, it was a big lie and the dumbest approach he could have followed.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I remember Trump saying if people could just put disinfectant into their bodies to kill the virus.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I remember Trump saying if people could just put disinfectant into their bodies to kill the virus.

He was talking about this.

Harvey Risch was one of the first to recognize the therapeutics worked. 

You do understand if the therapeutics worked, the vax was dead and would never have gotten EUA.

I tried to follow the science, but it kept leading me to the money, that's when I found the science.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Testimony-Risch-2020-11-19.pdf

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

He was talking about this.

Harvey Risch was one of the first to recognize the therapeutics worked. 

You do understand if the therapeutics worked, the vax was dead and would never have gotten EUA.

I tried to follow the science, but it kept leading me to the money, that's when I found the science.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Testimony-Risch-2020-11-19.pdf

He wasn't talking about that at all. He was spewing his typical bullshit when he should've just kept his mouth shut. 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He wasn't talking about that at all. He was spewing his typical bullshit when he should've just kept his mouth shut. 

He was correct though.  IVM and HCL work. 

The only shit that didn't work is the vax.  Imagine that.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes . This is the shit that would make me cringe. 

Ill agree with you for once he should just shut the fuck up when he doesnt know what he is talking about. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No they didn't.

Worked for Rogan and many other so now your back to spewing bullshit. See how that works? 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

No they didn't.

Some morons need to learn the hard way.  Why do you keep going back to the ones who keep lying to you?

92% reduction in mortality in big study in Brazil. 

image.thumb.png.952bb0769222e3b9c9eb4b03c94d6ac4.png

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/news/new-ivermectin-study-shows-92-lower-chance-of-covid-death/

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The lad likes to hear himself talk, or, like I have mentioned a few times now, is nothing but a troll. :dunno:

59 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes . This is the shit that would make me cringe. 

Ill agree with you for once he should just shut the fuck up when he doesnt know what he is talking about. 

Worked for Rogan and many other so now your back to spewing bullshit. See how that works? 

Rogan is in great physical condition. His immune system took care of covid. Not the horse dewormer. See how that works. Probably not, you simple minded folk will believe anything.

Edited by Steve753

27 minutes ago, irv said:

The lad likes to hear himself talk, or, like I have mentioned a few times now, is nothing but a troll. :dunno:

Sorry my facts derail your bullshit.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

wow.  So that’s a talking point straight from Dem Underground.  And no.  That’s not what he said.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wow.  So that’s a talking point straight from Dem Underground.  And no.  That’s not what he said.

It's not a talking point from the dems. He said it and looked like an idiot doing it. He'd likely be president still if he would've kept his mouth shut and not been addicted to social media. Here's him not saying it.

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yep…never Trumps fault….FFS is that how you lead your life? Blaming everybody but yourself for failures?    

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's not a talking point from the dems. He said it and looked like an idiot doing it. He'd likely be president still if he would've kept his mouth shut and not been addicted to social media. Here's him not saying it.

Comprehension is not your strong suit.

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…never Trumps fault….FFS is that how you lead your life? Blaming everybody but yourself for failures?    

My failures?  By most measures I’m pretty successful, so there’s that.  Who do you blame for your failures?