Check your account email address ×

No talk on Dutch farmers protests

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From you that's a compliment.:lol:

Seriously dude, where does it say Denmark banned the vaccine in that article? How can you possibly interpret that as being banned when they're still offering it to people who are compromised? The only way to interpret it is they are saying those under 50 have strong enough immune systems and don't need the boosters because of it. That's definitely not a ban.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Seriously dude, where does it say Denmark banned the vaccine in that article? How can you possibly interpret that as being banned when they're still offering it to people who are compromised? The only way to interpret it is they are saying those under 50 have strong enough immune systems and don't need the boosters because of it. That's definitely not a ban.

every time AC makes sumthin up, and angel gets its wings. 

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2022 at 11:22 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure who this guy is but one of comments said he runs a rescue in Alberta for neglected horses…good cat.👊🏻🇺🇸

1 hour ago, irv said:

Still have that vid, Jim? I've had no luck but maybe it has been removed?

👊🏻😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If you are 40 and healthy will they offer it to you?

They should have listened to the GBD.

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you think people are rising up for?  

Cause they see through it.  Its the people vs the ellites.  Oh and one last thing thing, Biden is a complete sellout.

Protests are because of the new tax laws.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause they see through it.  Its the people vs the ellites.  Oh and one last thing thing, Biden is a complete sellout.

Why do you think I post this shit…I know why so quit asking me stupid questions. 🤣👍🏼

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why do you think I post this shit…I know why so quit asking me stupid questions. 🤣👍🏼

You know they're protesting because of the new tax and not what AC is claiming?

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You know they're protesting because of the new tax and not what AC is claiming?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62335287.amp

Hay bales in flames, manure dumped on highways, blockades at supermarket distribution centres and demonstrations on politicians' doorsteps. 

Dutch farmers have been generating global headlines with protests described by Prime Minister Mark Rutte as "wilfully endangering others, damaging our infrastructure and threatening people who help with the clean-up". 

This proud farming nation is under immense pressure to make radical changes to cut harmful emissions, and some farmers fear their livelihoods will be obliterated.

"It's in our blood, I want to do this, and if we have to adapt to new situations, I want to, but we have to be fair, it takes time - give me a chance," says Geertjan Kloosterboer, a third-generation dairy farmer.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62335287.amp

Hay bales in flames, manure dumped on highways, blockades at supermarket distribution centres and demonstrations on politicians' doorsteps. 

Dutch farmers have been generating global headlines with protests described by Prime Minister Mark Rutte as "wilfully endangering others, damaging our infrastructure and threatening people who help with the clean-up". 

This proud farming nation is under immense pressure to make radical changes to cut harmful emissions, and some farmers fear their livelihoods will be obliterated.

"It's in our blood, I want to do this, and if we have to adapt to new situations, I want to, but we have to be fair, it takes time - give me a chance," says Geertjan Kloosterboer, a third-generation dairy farmer.

That's what it's about for the Dutch farmers. Not in Hungary. The video AC posted is from Hungary. He's trying to pass it as they are protesting same as yours.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where’s all these imaginary people that are rising up? Is this another one of your crazy delusions?