Check your account email address ×

bad motherfuckers

• Gold Member

i nominate these guys. the special service force ' of the 2nd world war. a joint canada/usa force that was basically the special forces grandfather.

they killed 25 for every one they lost. they captured 235 of the enemy for every guy they had captured.

these guys would sneak in behind enemy lines at night, stick stickers inside of the enemy barricks while they slept with messages saying 'the worst is yet to come '  and other cryptic shit to freak out the nazi s.

theres just something particularly badass about old guys talking about this shit.

baddd motherfuckers. period.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i nominate these guys. the special service force ' of the 2nd world war. a joint canada/usa force that was basically the special forces grandfather.

they killed 25 for every one they lost. they captured 235 of the enemy for every guy they had captured.

these guys would sneak in behind enemy lines at night, stick stickers inside of the enemy barricks while they slept with messages saying 'the worst is yet to come '  and other cryptic shit to freak out the nazi s.

theres just something particularly badass about old guys talking about this shit.

baddd motherfuckers. period.

My Australian friend told me years ago about the Gurkhas. I had never heard of them so I looked them up. The sound very similar to your Black Devil's above.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/g2173/10-amazing-gurkha-stories/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1983/05/02/myths-of-the-gurkhas/7fb3d389-aee3-4f6d-817a-3ae6f53250fb/

• Like 2

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats awesome.  When men were men.

theres exactly zero bitch in these guys.  hard folks. 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Send in the trannies.

and furries

'goddammit private, its not that type of foxhole , now engage the enemy for fucks sake '

Edited by ZR800efi

My Dad, his brothers and 5 uncles served in WWII and they would tell some stories but mostly funny ones. All saw action. My dad was a medic on the front lines and his brother, my godfather was a Army Air Corps pilot on a carrier. He never spoke about his missions. My dad (his brother) said he had remorse about the people he killed on missions. I have all his military medals framed on my wall.  My moms brother was a tail gunner. He was blown out of his plane, parachuted into the ocean for almost 2 days suffering a major leg injury and was picked up by a German uboat. The germans removed his leg and he was a POW for over a year and was released in a prisoner swap with his pilot. They were the only survivors. His family was notified he was MIA and presumed dead. A year and a half later the family was notified he was alive and would be home in a few days.

GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My Dad, his brothers and 5 uncles served in WWII and they would tell some stories but mostly funny ones. All saw action. My dad was a medic on the front lines and his brother, my godfather was a Army Air Corps pilot on a carrier. He never spoke about his missions. My dad (his brother) said he had remorse about the people he killed on missions. I have all his military medals framed on my wall.  My moms brother was a tail gunner. He was blown out of his plane, parachuted into the ocean for almost 2 days suffering a major leg injury and was picked up by a German uboat. The germans removed his leg and he was a POW for over a year and was released in a prisoner swap with his pilot. They were the only survivors. His family was notified he was MIA and presumed dead. A year and a half later the family was notified he was alive and would be home in a few days.

GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM.

lots to be proud of man. your family are heros.

This odd fascination with men being forced to go to war is absolutely retarded. Bunch of fucking wannabee faggots jacking off over what someone else was forced to endure. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

This odd fascination with men being forced to go to war is absolutely retarded. Bunch of fucking wannabee faggots jacking off over what someone else was forced to endure. 

still mad about the utter ownage the other day,eh pal?

its ok.  did those 3 minorities scare you again today? 

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

still mad about the utter ownage the other day,eh pal?

its ok.  did those 3 minorities scare you again today? 

You own people about as bad as 550 does you dumbass fucking retard. Tell me more about all the kids traumatized by the CRT that’s never been taught in school :lol: stupid ass motherfucker 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You own people about as bad as 550 does you dumbass fucking retard. Tell me more about all the kids traumatized by the CRT that’s never been taught in school :lol: stupid ass motherfucker 

go jerk off or something man. you come in a little too intense.

ps...emojis are for queers.

Edited by ZR800efi

6 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

go jerk off or something man. you come in a little too intense.

ps...emojis are for queers.

Getting pounded and pretending you didn’t is for queers .....queer

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Getting pounded and pretending you didn’t is for queers .....queer

lol  and if its two things you know about its queers and getting pounded eh tough guy?

go play.your insults are autistic and you just plain suck at it bro. for real. your lame.

Edited by ZR800efi

11 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

lol  and if its two things you know about its queers and getting pounded eh tough guy?

go play.your insults are autistic and you just plain suck at it bro. for real. your lame.

You’re .....fucking 73er 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re .....fucking 73er 

nothing says pure ownage like online grammer.

you're on top of your game today, hats off sir.

i bet you fucking own those 9 year olds on xbox live with that eh?  impressive stuff.

15 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

nothing says pure ownage like online grammer.

you're on top of your game today, hats off sir.

i bet you fucking own those 9 year olds on xbox live with that eh?  impressive stuff.

I bet I’m not retarded enough to blurt out idiotic bullshit that’s pure fantasy and get immediately smacked down. Fucking dumbass faggot 

But but but ....kids are coming home thinking they are bad people cause of this critical race theory derrrr derrrrrrrr derp derp derrrrrr

:lol: fucking retarded ass meat puppet 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I bet I’m not retarded enough to blurt out idiotic bullshit that’s pure fantasy and get immediately smacked down. Fucking dumbass faggot 

ben, i know times are tough right now, but stick around. life gets better little buddy. 

Just now, ZR800efi said:

ben, i know times are tough right now, but stick around. life gets better little buddy. 

I’ve been here for almost 20 years you dumbass fucking cunt. I’ve seen dumber retards than you come and go....but not much dumber 

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve been here for almost 20 years you dumbass fucking cunt. I’ve seen dumber retards than you come and go....but not much dumber 

seriously, it does.one day you will meet a misses ,  and this will all be behind you. first step is to go outside. just set aside a half hour a day and just do it. 

the cheetos and the 9 year olds on xbox live will be there to scream at when you get back.  that stuff can wait.

rooting for ya buddy.

• Like 1