Check your account email address ×

we are getting somehwere

• Gold Member

Green Day fucking sucks !!! Good riddance!!!   

I never liked that shitty fucking band. My Wife tried putting them on the other day on a Road trip and I just looked at her like Um No. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hopefully he does 

almost did supposedly

per Wikipedia :

"It was right before Dookie came out and I was really at odds with myself. I was like, 'Man, do I really want to do this?' A lot of time I was thinking about suicide, how it's so easy to kill yourself, but it's so hard to stay alive. I was in a break-up with my then-girlfriend, a total, raving punk rocker who didn't approve of me being on a major label. She moved down to Ecuador saying she couldn't live in a world with McDonald's and such. It was fucking me up pretty bad."[94]

:lol:

56 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

almost did supposedly

per Wikipedia :

"It was right before Dookie came out and I was really at odds with myself. I was like, 'Man, do I really want to do this?' A lot of time I was thinking about suicide, how it's so easy to kill yourself, but it's so hard to stay alive. I was in a break-up with my then-girlfriend, a total, raving punk rocker who didn't approve of me being on a major label. She moved down to Ecuador saying she couldn't live in a world with McDonald's and such. It was fucking me up pretty bad."[94]

:lol:

sounds like 2 of a kind. he should have left with her. wouldn't be in the spot he is now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Dixie chicks pulled the same bs with Bush.

Dont like it here? Get the fuck out and don’t ever come back.

Fuck you faggot ass retard 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Fuck off you smelly cunt

You fucking cry every single fucking day you stupid faggot ass piece of shit. If you don’t like it get the fuck out you low iq inbred ignorant dumbfuck

2 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

a step in the right direction. this piece of shit can take his shit music with him and leave! no loss to us at all, just another cry baby taking his toys and leaving the sand box

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/billie-joe-armstrong-green-day-us-citizenship-roe-v-wade

Bye - See Ya - Don't let the door hit Ya where the Good Lord split Ya............... user84561_pic8696_1297727763_thumb.gif.9e00269287919c7ccb9c9d39e917acc4.gif

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You fucking cry every single fucking day you stupid faggot ass piece of shit. If you don’t like it get the fuck out you low iq inbred ignorant dumbfuck

Drunk cunt 

How ppl can stand to be around you amazes me. Beyond dum.

You get the fuck out and don’t let the door hit ya in the ass ya stringbean fuck

Just now, Pete said:

Drunk cunt 

How ppl can stand to be around you amazes me. Beyond dum.

You get the fuck out and don’t let the door hit ya in the ass ya stringbean fuck

Listen you little faggot ass pussy....you’re a fucking 73 iq moron that cries every day ....cry cry cry. You’re a bitch ....a complete fucking cunt. A half man cuck so worthless there is no use at all for you. Kill your self pussy ass little bitch 

the bhent and angry pete shows worth the price of admission to this place

The don't like it leave republican crowds awesome,  reminds me of 08 when Obama was elected and they were clamoring they were going to leave.  Yet end of the day all regardless of political persuation ajust bitch and moan and don't actually do anything

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

The don't like it leave republican crowds awesome,  reminds me of 08 when Obama was elected and they were clamoring they were going to leave.  Yet end of the day all regardless of political persuation ajust bitch and moan and don't actually do anything

What kind of fucking retard would actually talk shit about the Dixie Chicks after they have been proven to be 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt right. A fucking moron as dumb as Derpo ....that’s who. The dude is a fucking spazzed out ignorant cunt. 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you little faggot ass pussy....you’re a fucking 73 iq moron that cries every day ....cry cry cry. You’re a bitch ....a complete fucking cunt. A half man cuck so worthless there is no use at all for you. Kill your self pussy ass little bitch 

Better get a rag to wipe your screen.

You sir are a total lunatic that should be locked up. You’re a pussy cunt. That’s a fact

Go check your converter bolts ya stupid ignorant cunt

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Better get a rag to wipe your screen.

You sir are a total lunatic that should be locked up. You’re a pussy cunt. That’s a fact

Go check your converter bolts ya stupid ignorant cunt

Cry cry cry cry cry ....half man 

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The more dems stay the better the chances they get wiped out in November. I hope they post more, I hope they demonstrate more, I hope they burn it to the ground.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

The more dems stay the better the chances they get wiped out in November. I hope they post more, I hope they demonstrate more, I hope they burn it to the ground.

I think you may be underestimating middle age suburban woman. They put Biden in office because they didn’t like Trump. This abortion thing probably pissed them off also 

But yet the rights sucking off Kid Rock and Ted Nugent because they love them some trump.  SMH.   I want to be entertained,  i don't want to know your political or religious views personally whether thats singer/actor or othe celebrity.  most are dumb as a box of rocks to start with and are ill informed at best.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you may be underestimating middle age suburban woman. They put Biden in office because they didn’t like Trump. This abortion thing probably pissed them off also 

Yep.  Abortion will cost the Rs at least one or two purple states they should have won.  Mark Kelley's chances just got much better in Arizona, and I'd say Ron Johnson in WI is done for.  They're (middle age women) taking that shit personally.  Wonder what percentage of middle age suburban women have had abortions in their past after letting some rando splash in them.

Edited by Matt