Check your account email address ×

War in Ukraine NOT responsible for inflation

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Was that while he was firing all the regulators? 

He didn’t actually fire them. He sent all the top regulators out to chase bin laden. He took the top 300 regulators and reassigned them. When Lehman brothers was examined the SEC sent two jr regulators. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

He also contributed to it. Let me ask you, what could’ve prevented it? 

Not my job and I was fine with it happing after the crash . In massive mistake was bailing anyone out . And yeah yeah bush did it . But as you remember not until after having oboma to the wh to go over what he wanted to do because he was the one who was going to have to deal with it 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Not my job and I was fine with it happing after the crash . In massive mistake was bailing anyone out . And yeah yeah bush did it . But as you remember not until after having oboma to the wh to go over what he wanted to do because he was the one who was going to have to deal with it 

This is like talking to a dead penguin 

Just now, spin_dry said:

He didn’t actually fire them. He sent all the top regulators out to chase bin laden. He took the top 300 regulators and reassigned them. When Lehman brothers was examined the SEC sent two jr regulators. :lol: 

The regulators have never done a fucking thing . The in house ones the ones sent to audit  .this has been the case for decades if not for ever .

Only time they really dig is when it becomes political . This is reality .

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

bush wanted his dobig picture. nors to make the money not fannie/freddie. 

According to Bill Black, Fannie and Freddie had little exposure to the fiasco. Taking into consideration the big picture. 

15 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He also contributed to it. Let me ask you, what could’ve prevented it? 

Probably nothing, when you have politicians and the banking industry on the same team how can you really prevent it? 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Probably nothing, when you have politicians and the banking industry on the same team how can you really prevent it? 

Proper oversight and regulation is the correct answer. 

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Don't give out the money.  A tax moratorium would have prevented the corruption.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Until the COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown (03/16/20), Donald Trump had increased debts by 16.08%. That’s considerably less than Barack Obama (69.98%) and George W. Bush (105.08%)

I see that you're playing games again. Leave out mention of the "08 financial collapse, but accentuate the COVID "crisis" so Trump is great. You are the most intellectually dishonest snail on this site. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see that you're playing games again. Leave out mention of the "08 financial collapse, but accentuate the COVID "crisis" so Trump is great. You are the most intellectually dishonest snail on this site. 

I don't play your little games dude, I just stated the truth.  And then I put up a chart that included the covid stats.  So I don't know what you are implying.

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Proper oversight and regulation is the correct answer. 

I'm very well aware of the correct answer but oversight and regulation don't work when there's corruption. We wonder why the banking industry is so regulated yet they always seem to find a way to achieve their fuckery. 

Just now, snoughnut said:

I'm very well aware of the correct answer but oversight and regulation don't work when there's corruption. We wonder why the banking industry is so regulated yet they always seem to find a way to achieve their fuckery. 

During the Savings and Loan crisis of the "80's regulation worked quite well. The crooks were caught and prosecuted before the virus had a chance to be widespread. That catch goes to the SEC regulators of the time. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

During the Savings and Loan crisis of the "80's regulation worked quite well. The crooks were caught and prosecuted before the virus had a chance to be widespread. That catch goes to the SEC regulators of the time. 

I think the crooks just got a little smarter.  Remember, most of the same people are still in Washington.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think the crooks just got a little smarter.  Remember, most of the same people are still in Washington.

William Black was the chief regulator back then. Here's his opinion on the "08 crisis. He's the only guy willing to tell the truth. 

• Like 1

Who were the regulatory heads that let the whole situation happen?  Where are they now?  Was it Ben Bernanke?  Alan Greenespan?  Did anyone get reprimanded? 

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who were the regulatory heads that let the whole situation happen?  Where are they now?  Was it Ben Bernanke?  Alan Greenespan?  Did anyone get reprimanded? 

Makes your blood boil, doesn't it? A 100% preventable crisis and no one went to jail. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Makes your blood boil, doesn't it? A 100% preventable crisis and no one went to jail. 

It's just astonishing how these fucks get away with what they do.  They all want these big jobs, but when it comes time to take responsibility for their fuck ups, it's all just wiped under the rug and they keep going on about their daily lives like nothing happened.

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I say this often............. "an intelligent person with no conscience is very dangerous and most of them have white collars"

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

According to Bill Black, Fannie and Freddie had little exposure to the fiasco. Taking into consideration the big picture. 

they got their hands tied a bit on the B/C and ALt A by the admin which helped their exposre.  the government money grab since then has more than paid it back on the fannie/freddie side.  

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Lol OK so they had little to do with it ? 

I guess if we can just ignore the face they were buying mortgages by the 1000s with our looking at all on to them . And every one knew it . Why would any one give 2 fucks about giving any one a 30 yr with just stated income when you knew Freddie or fanny would buy them off your books with in the quarter? But again not all there fault they were more or less told to in the name of fair housing and all . 

Only thing any one learned out of that shit show was go ahead be irresponsible go in way over your head who gives a fuck the govenment will just bail out the big guys and if yiu are a little guy who gives a fuck you can get 3 property's for closed on buy another with your credit cards before filling and in less than a yr you will have 3 new cards and with in 3 yrs you can refinance the pos you bought with your credit cards you filled on and start all over again .