Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Technically if it's not a photo that you took yourself or hired someone to take, you shouldn't post it. Does just about everyone break that law? Absolutely.

Kristi Ziegler-Campbell took it and she is not happy that anyone would do this with malicious intent.  

Just now, Badger** said:

Kristi Ziegler-Campbell took it and she is not happy that anyone would do this with malicious intent.  

Didn't you post the photo?

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

No, I did not. Steve knew where to get it.

Yes you did of your raffle party with 2-3 pics and you got flamed because all the girls were fat and you took them down.Quit being a cry baby Rob. 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes you did of your raffle party with 2-3 pics and you got flamed because all the girls were fat and you took them down.Quit being a cry baby Rob. 

Provide a link Steve, all will be cool then. I know better the to post any pics of my self, it would have been an open door to the flying memes. I remember posting pics of our bartenders. Prove me wrong I will apologize.  

No, I did not. Steve knew where to get it.

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm sure that we could go back through the logs to see where Badger deleted the photos, but I don't really want to waste my time.  I do know that Badger has gotten caught in the past trying to claim that HSR violated the family rule. Badger never mentioned that anyone in the photo was family until after HSR had commented. Even after Badger admitted to that fact he continued to push the narrative.

My advice to both of you... Ignore each other. You act like 2 teenage girls fighting all the time. It doesn't matter in here, but the behavior tends to carry over to CE.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm sure that we could go back through the logs to see where Badger deleted the photos, but I don't really want to waste my time.  I do know that Badger has gotten caught in the past trying to claim that HSR violated the family rule. Badger never mentioned that anyone in the photo was family until after HSR had commented. Even after Badger admitted to that fact he continued to push the narrative.

My advice to both of you... Ignore each other. You act like 2 teenage girls fighting all the time. It doesn't matter in here, but the behavior tends to carry over to CE.

Out of total respect to you CKF I can do that. 

It was after the fact I posted a pic that I did step in to say Steve did nothing wrong because he did not know that she was a family member. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Provide a link Steve, all will be cool then. I know better the to post any pics of my self, it would have been an open door to the flying memes. I remember posting pics of our bartenders. Prove me wrong I will apologize.  

No memes needed. You're a fat geriatric retard 

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

1229300307_BrokenRecord.thumb.jpg.1f92fb73fe05eb8a58fed2fff9c84573.jpg

Jerry, did you only suck Kosher Kielbasa, or would you occasionally munch Dean's Italian Sausage???  

If you need a picture use this one for your memes.

v4-460px-Make-Buttered-Toast-Step-14-Version-2.jpg

Hey AWFUL MOUTHFUL OFCUM, Badge just " OWNED " the living shit outta' your faggot ass!!!   :owned:

45 minutes ago, Badger** said:

X2

Keep my fucking name out it, I have not been in here or said shit for a few days now but this is where you seem to like to hangout. Get a life and keep me out of yours. :fuckyou:

On 7/8/2022 at 6:11 PM, Badger** said:

If you need a picture use this one for your memes.

v4-460px-Make-Buttered-Toast-Step-14-Version-2.jpg

Nothing for nothing Rob but you opened a possible can of worms for yourself here with your posts as of lately. You get upset because someone posted a pic that was posted on here then you post the pic above of yourself and basically tell everyone to use this pic of you for their memes...... Well that opens the door for any and everyone to to chop that pic up and repost it anyway they want whether it is a meme or a photo shopped/chopped pic of you. If you don't want your personal pics reposted or chopped up I would strongly suggest that you never ever post personal pics of yourself, family or friends ANYWHERE on the internet. You got upset because someone posted the word "Retard" and then you posts several memes with the word "Retard" in the memes. If you don't like what someone has to say about you on these forums maybe you should strongly think put that person on your IGNORE list and simply do just that IGNORE certain members, at some point someone needs to be the somewhat better person and IGNORE the other. I never understood why some people feel they need to OWN someone or get the last word in against someone else on these forum boards. It gets old reading basically the same comments over and over on these forums by the same people over and over and over. I find myself reading these forums less and less and I thought I would never do it but I have added some people to my own Ignore list. I just wish the Ignore feature on here worked like the new software VS is using now a days and when someone is on your Ignore list you see NOTHING they Posted even if someone quotes them in a post. Man I do not miss being a Mod/Admin and dealing with all of the stupid and petty bullshit that goes along with being a Mod/Admin. JMO and give it some thought and maybe try and be the better person and simply Ignore certain members around here..............

Just my 3 cents...... beer_cheers.gif.bc036add5ed27b91d97485b400c13814.gif

Am I the only one that actually does stuff off this site?? I took a ride on the Merrimac Ferry saw some friends went to the south side of Lake Wisconsin hung out at a Bar where they had a band outside. 550 that house was up for sale my friend bought it for $399,000 on a privet lake in northern Wi, on Zillow so fair game. Tell Deepthroat to suck my dick and he cooks for shit. 

To the rest, honesty find some friends get outside enjoy life. 9_9 

Edited by Badger**

I spent 8 hours fishing this weekend and watched 8 youth soccer games.  Packed for a monster canoe trip for my kid and made a steak dinner that destroys anything you have ever cooked.  So yep, lots of stuff off the site.  Sad you think that it is one or the other.  You must read as fast as a retard....oh wait, perhaps a normal tard reads faster.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I spent 8 hours fishing this weekend and watched 8 youth soccer games.  Packed for a monster canoe trip for my kid and made a steak dinner that destroys anything you have ever cooked.  So yep, lots of stuff off the site.  Sad you think that it is one or the other.  You must read as fast as a retard....oh wait, perhaps a normal tard reads faster.

Sounds like a busy weekend. Was your kid in a soccer tournament or is that a regular weekend?? We never had a kids soccer league but I loved when the kids played baseball in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Both my boys play on the Academy team.  Somewhat nuts as they practice 4-5 days a week and have a game or 2 a week.  Super awesome to be a part of.

I bet it is !!! Good job 👍