Check your account email address ×

Do any of you retarded fucks understand who the enemy is yet?

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

They are rebuilding the party from the ground up.  The Mitches, Romneys, Grahams, Cheney are all toast.  Or do you like the status quo?

The problem is look at the retards taking over. Zero ideas , zero substance. Just a bunch of fucking morons 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well you and I think a lot alike ....on all the points you just posted.

I can tell you private healthcare is not that great either. I pay $10 an hour of my wage just for fucking healthcare that I rarely ever use. 

HC is another big grift that has completely gotten away from average wage hikes.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The problem is look at the retards taking over. Zero ideas , zero substance. Just a bunch of fucking morons 

Who the fuck wants the job, but look where that's got us.

This is a global issue, not just a US one.

Who the fuck wants the job, but look where that's got us.

This is a global issue, not just a US one.

Agreed...part of it is that I think these people are a direct representation of the electorate. People aren’t smart and engaged enough to understand anything more than a sound bite. That’s the real problem 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

alot of this certainly isn't just a usa issue.id argue as much of a complerte disaster bidens been for you guys, we still got you beat with our prime minister.

id be hard pressed to name a more repulsive character.. 

I feel like bidens just old and not all there, but not so much evil intentioned.

I feel trudeau knows exactly what hes doing and has sinister intentions.

to me, hes much worse of the two.

Edited by ZR800efi

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Steel industry is doing better under Biden right now than anytime in history 

Biden has sprinkled alot of money around here too. 

46 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

alot of this certainly isn't just a usa issue.id argue as much of a complerte disaster bidens been for you guys, we still got you beat with our prime minister.

id be hard pressed to name a more repulsive character.. 

I feel like bidens just old and not all there, but not so much evil intentioned.

I feel trudeau knows exactly what hes doing and has sinister intentions.

to me, hes much worse of the two.

Trudeau is the gold standard puppet for the wef.  

The problem is most people are rather ignorant as to what is actually happening with the one world government.  He is a traitor and needs to be hung along with the rest of the sellouts.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is the gold standard puppet for the wef.  

The problem is most people are rather ignorant as to what is actually happening with the one world government.  He is a traitor and needs to be hung along with the rest of the sellouts.

I watched a video with klaus simply glowing over his star pupils trudeau and the french leader macron.

made me sick to my stomache.its worse then we all thought.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No shit….MTG, Boebert, Matt Gaetz….blah, blah, blah….

21 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

I watched a video with klaus simply glowing over his star pupils trudeau and the french leader macron.

made me sick to my stomache.its worse then we all thought.

The main problem is blissfully ignorant that get their facts from the Blackrock and vanguard owned faked news like this moron smales.

Vanguard ceo is on record saying he could care less about china's human rights violations, but yah he cares about you.  Sheep to the slaughter.

• Like 1

No , those people he listed are absolute fucking retards. 

The rinos are, they are patriots, the best of the lot. 

Ben if you ran and got a seat, you would be treated the same.  I hope you get it.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The rinos are, they are patriots, the best of the lot. 

Ben if you ran and got a seat, you would be treated the same.  I hope you get it.

Ah no ....I wouldn’t. Because I wouldn’t act and say the absolute dumbest bullshit on the fucking planet or speak at fucking white nationalist events or babble away about shit I had no clue about. 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Ah no ....I wouldn’t. Because I wouldn’t act and say the absolute dumbest bullshit on the fucking planet or speak and fucking white nationalist events or babble away about shit I had no clue about. 

OK sure.  You like Mitch and Kevin and Liz better.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK sure.  You like Mitch and Kevin and Liz better.

I’m not a binary thinker. Just because one pile of fucking retarded trash is bad does not make another pile of fucking retarded trash good. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m not a binary thinker. Just because one pile of fucking retarded trash is bad does not make another pile of fucking retarded trash good. 

At the end of the day ya still gotta pick your poison.  This isn't hard, yet you seem to struggle with this fundamental reality.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

At the end of the day ya still gotta pick your poison.  This isn't hard, yet you seem to struggle with this fundamental reality.

I don’t have to pick anything and I certainly don’t have to pick from one of two corrupt disgusting pieces of filth foisted on me as some sort of idiotic “lesser of two evils” fallacy

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who said they were taking over anything?

Poor Ben, he really doesn't understand he would be labeled a white nationalist by association by the ones he is arguing for under 10 secs.  Pretty sad.

I don’t have to pick anything and I certainly don’t have to pick from one of two corrupt disgusting pieces of filth foisted on me as some sort of idiotic “lesser of two evils” fallacy

That's the problem Ben, you didn't have two.  That was just an illusion.  The truth is coming out, keep an open mind.

That's the problem Ben, you didn't have two.  That was just an illusion.  The truth is coming out, keep an open mind.

Well according to the partisans I did have two

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well according to the partisans I did have two

It's fucking hot. I'm gonna have too beers.