Check your account email address ×

The new breed

smokin george

My wife is calling them trail terrorists and I'm calling them assholes. It's getting ridiculous at times on the trails and yesterday we ran into a bunch of them. Last night we're running the rail heading south a few miles n of Kinmount and three jerkoffs are side by side doing at least 80 miles an hour. I've got a passenger on the back whose sled had broke down and trust me if I hadn't hugged the fucking ding weeds when I saw the headlights it would've been bad. The cocksuckers all had to swerve hard to avoid a collision. Maybe I'll start carrying a big stick and go after some of these cunts. Rant over

• Like 3

Made me think of a great movie... Walking Tall

Capture.JPG.7b740ee855bfe9a599cc1075af0974a7.JPG

I almost got taken out on bends in the trail a few times today. You know those people that believe they can ride 70 or 80 through the trails because they are GOOD. I'm not talking a straight ahead rail trail. As the trails softened up with the warm temps more and more people would start a bend on their side of the trail and end on mine. But of course they are under control.

Then you get the collection of sleds riding down dead centre of the trail doing 20 kph on a straight flat trail oblivious to the fact there are people behind them. No mirrors on any of their sleds. No regular permits either.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Sounds like Gary met up with some riders that were better than him.....

Very funny smart ass. I was sure one of them was you, riding a skidoo with a belted jacket.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Wouldn't be Puzzle.  He never leaves the basement unless he needs to restock his pizza pockets.

I heard he gets them delivered. Prepaid, with instructions to knock 3 times and leave them on the doorstep.

• Like 2

On February 18, 2017 at 8:01 PM, 02sled said:

Made me think of a great movie... Walking Tall

Capture.JPG.7b740ee855bfe9a599cc1075af0974a7.JPG

I almost got taken out on bends in the trail a few times today. You know those people that believe they can ride 70 or 80 through the trails because they are GOOD. I'm not talking a straight ahead rail trail. As the trails softened up with the warm temps more and more people would start a bend on their side of the trail and end on mine. But of course they are under control.

Then you get the collection of sleds riding down dead centre of the trail doing 20 kph on a straight flat trail oblivious to the fact there are people behind them. No mirrors on any of their sleds. No regular permits either.

12 hours ago, 02sled said:

Very funny smart ass. I was sure one of them was you, riding a skidoo with a belted jacket.

Sorry to hear, did you and Puzzle straighten up with insurance??....looks bad....for Puzzle, impact was about 3 mph...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Got to admit , quiet the collection ...... 

Farmers browns , hoodies , other two look like guys you'd find in front of a bar having a smoke .... 

I didn't see any with belted jackets though.

31 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Got to admit , quiet the collection ...... 

Farmers browns , hoodies , other two look like guys you'd find in front of a bar having a smoke .... 

Probably the landowners of the farms the trail crosses over.

Pretty judgemental to qualify a sledder by the choice of clothes they wear!

Most of the dicks you see on the trail are motocross helmets with suits matching their sleds.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

A little compound and that should buff right out....

Lemme guess...... they banjo player in the brown insulated onesie was riding the Cat? 

Last winter I almost got hit by a clown on E107 south of Apsley. The last rider in the group must've been "Banjo Player's cousin". Carhart jacket, black snow pants riding a clapped out REV. If I hadn't had my RH ski in the ungroomed snow our LH skis would've "hooked". Banjo boy stopped & I tore a strip off him. Told him to tell his buddy that he was riding like an asshole.

Edited by revrnd
  • Like 1

We had an asshole on a very narrow bush trail ( ungroomed) behind us and we were going over a washout spot and he's behind the wife breaking like he wanted by.look ahead asshole there's more sleds in front! I told the wife she should've stopped on the hill after the washout and sprayed him. We stopped at a split in the trail and the goof was motioning with his fist and I opened up my helmet and said what's your problem and they took off the other way. He wasn't a young guy and I thought you fkn kidding me.

5 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Number in Ontario must be getting close to twenty deaths so far this season.

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/man-succumbs-to-his-injuries-after-head-on-snowmobile-crash-1.3291838?platform=hootsuite

Oh there is another one in Simcoe County. Guy hit a train In Midhurst. Don't have the link.

5 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Number in Ontario must be getting close to twenty deaths so far this season.

http://barrie.ctvnews.ca/man-succumbs-to-his-injuries-after-head-on-snowmobile-crash-1.3291838?platform=hootsuite

2 more incidents from this weekend;

Near Wilberforce > http://thehighlander.ca/tragedy-on-dark-lake?id=727

Between Nipigon & Beardmore > http://www.magic999.ca/news/510827165/body-found-after-2-men-disappear-snowmobiling

11 hours ago, Sksman said:

Probably the landowners of the farms the trail crosses over.

Pretty judgemental to qualify a sledder by the choice of clothes they wear!

Most of the dicks you see on the trail are motocross helmets with suits matching their sleds.

Not all the dicks wear Sno Cross helmets with suits that match sleds , I wear that ,

oh wait , I am a dick ....

• Like 1