Check your account email address ×

A Fine Tuned Machine......

2 minutes ago, COPO said:

poor fucking liberals. you got your ass handed to you on a silver platter. I love it. Going to be a fun 8 years

Liberals get to say that they didn't vote for Trump.  That's going to be a badge of honour. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Liberals get to say that they didn't vote for Trump.  That's going to be a badge of honour. 

ok you go with that. I suppose that gives them something cause they aint got shit anymore

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yup and my Sanders 2016 sticker is still on my truck. I dont see many Trump stickers anymore but I suppose there are many in Russia

Edited by Mainecat

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And what about all the other races democrats lost?  The USA is sick of the politically correct democrats.  They want action, not talk.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, COPO said:

whats that you say? Im sure the SS would like to know

Huh?

I'm sure the SS realizes that it's possible he'll either step down to avoid impeachment or will just be impeached.  How long that all takes remains to be seen, but it could happen sooner than later with this Russian scandal burning like a wildfire out of control.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?

I'm sure the SS realizes that it's possible he'll either step down to avoid impeachment or will just be impeached.  How long that all takes remains to be seen, but it could happen sooner than later with this Russian scandal burning like a wildfire out of control.

hes not going to be impeached. Sorry about your luck

43 minutes ago, COPO said:

ok you go with that. I suppose that gives them something cause they aint got shit anymore

my life is the same. no better...no worse. why are you angry so much of the time? life is pretty cool, don't you think? cheer up. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

my life is the same. no better...no worse. why are you angry so much of the time? life is pretty cool, don't you think? cheer up. 

Im tired of assholes such as yourself . Trump is president get over it and suck it up. All you assholes do is complain.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're right.  He'll probably just quit to avoid further embarrassment.

pretty sure he doesn't get embarrassed. But he makes you clowns look like the fools you are

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Barry lost four cabinet picks so he is 300% worse so far :)

correction  :bc:

Below is the “Top 10” list of President Obama’s nominees and appointees who have resigned in disgrace.

1. Obama’s nominee to chair the National Intelligence Council, Chas Freeman, withdrew over questions about payments from the Saudi Arabian government, business ties to the state-owned China National Offshore Oil Corp., and negative statements he made about U.S. support for Israel. After he resigned he issued a combative public statement blaming the “Israel lobby” for “character assassination.” 

2. White House “Green Jobs” czar Van Jones resigned after he it was discovered he signed a statement in support of a 9/11 “Truther” group. 

3. Former Sen. Tom Daschle (D-South Dakota) withdrew his nomination to become Health and Human Services Secretary after it was discovered he failed to properly pay his taxes. 

4. Nancy Killefer, Obama’s nominee to serve as the government’s chief performance officer, withdrew due to tax problems. 

5. Governor Bill Richardson (D-New Mexico) withdrew his nomination to become Commerce Secretary because of an ongoing investigation into whether he doled out government contracts in exchange for campaign money. 

6. White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers resigned after posing for photos at a White House dinner that a couple crashed through security to attend. 

7. Jonathan Z. Cannon, nominated to serve as deputy director at the Environmental Protection Administration, withdrew over questions about a defunct non-profit, America’s Clean Water Foundation, where he served as a board member. In 2007, EPA auditors accused the non-profit of mismanaging $25 million in taxpayer funding. 

8. Jide Zeitlin, Obama’s nominee to serve as U.S ambassador to the United Nations for management and reform withdrew his name while being accused of identify fraud and improper business practices. 

9. Erroll Southers, Obama’s nominee to serve as director of the Travel Security Administration, withdrew after refusing to answer questions about collective bargaining and false testimony he presented to Congress. 

10. Maj. Gen. Robert A. Harding, Obama’s second nominee to service as director of the Travel Security Administration, withdrew his name after it was discovered he received “service disabled veteran” status for sleep apnea.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yup and my Sanders 2016 sticker is still on my truck. I dont see many Trump stickers anymore but I suppose there are many in Russia

Actually Putin has asked the Russian press to stop fawning over Trump. He's getting jealous of all the attention his new bitch is getting.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Huh?

Not too soon. Give him more rope. It's entertaining to see how many of his actions his supporters will excuse.