Check your account email address ×

OPEC to increase oil production by 50% July and August

Just now, Snake said:

You experts just got done talking your COVID shingles down and BOOM! Oil and gas experts at your service....

At least I don't pretend to know...

We thank you for your criticism and not knowing anything

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s the boom bust cycle of the entire financial system under US central banks. 

Some sectors are hit harder than others. Unfortunately energy is vital sector. Healthcare is never bothered. It just continues to climb administration after administration.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Why don't you guys apply in the next administration to run oil and gas policy? Why waste all this expertise and talent spewing it on a website?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Some sectors are hit harder than others. Unfortunately energy is vital sector. Healthcare is never bothered. It just continues to climb administration after administration.  

Yah....there’s no gasoline insurance picking up unlimited tabs and certainly no gas pump attendant who took a Hippocratic oath to keep your tank full no matter what 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Why don't you guys apply in the next administration to run oil and gas policy? Why waste all this expertise and talent spewing it on a website?

Because I am not a thief. It would be a great job tho I agree

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Why didn’t you run for President since you cried your pussy off for 8 straight years under Obama? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....there’s no gasoline insurance picking up unlimited tabs and certainly no gas pump attendant who took a Hippocratic oath to keep your tank full no matter what 

No one is filing bankruptcy over too much gasoline when they lose their gasoline insurance 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why didn’t you run for President since you cried your pussy off for 8 straight years under Obama? 

I guess he is just like us except we know everything and he doesnt know shit

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I guess he is just like us except we know everything and he doesnt know shit

He’s a REMF just like us. Only he sticks knifes in door jambs when he walks in rooms just to let everyone know he ain’t no bitch. 

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey, I want to be the first to congratulate you and Ben for having these epiphanies, and sharing your wisdom with the group!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, I want to be the first to congratulate you and Ben for having these epiphanies, and sharing your wisdom with the group!

Thank you fine sir! :bc:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Epiphanies like “hey , if you run up legendary massive epic fucking deficit and the fed prints 80% of the entire money supply at the same time you might get crippling fucking inflation”

those aren’t epiphanies , that’s common fucking sense for anyone with better than a 3rd grade understanding of economics

Sorry you’re a fucking retard like that

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Epiphanies like “hey , if you run up legendary massive epic fucking deficit and the fed prints 80% of the entire money supply at the same time you might get crippling fucking inflation”

those aren’t epiphanies , that’s common fucking sense for anyone with better than a 3rd grade understanding of economics

I kinda already said that

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

My pleasure!  :bc: 

So salty!  

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know. What I meant to say is... The dEmOcRaTs ArE fUcKiNg Us!

I'm not thick headed enough to not realize the Repukes are also fucking us, but at least on domestic energy production, they're slightly better.  On economic principles... they're exactly the same.  Pump, spend and kick the can.  When you get the odd boy scout elected, he's quickly smacked down, put in line, or marginalized in terms of impact.  It's all fucked.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s also a lack of capital. The boom bust cycle of oil pricing pretty much fucked the idea of throwing more money out there by large investors. 

When OPEC can turn a profit at $35/bbl and shale producers $65/bbl, the former can always simply choose to put the latter out of business.  Combine that with a political environment where every 4 years, there's risk of an administration that hates your fucking guts (but lines their pockets with $ from foreign competitors), and there's for sure way too much volatility to make the investment worth it, even with the odd booms.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

When OPEC can turn a profit at $35/bbl and shale producers $65/bbl, the former can always simply choose to put the latter out of business.  Combine that with a political environment where every 4 years, there's risk of an administration that hates your fucking guts (but lines their pockets with $ from foreign competitors), and there's for sure way too much volatility to make the investment worth it, even with the odd booms.

…the bust cycles occurred in 2008 and 2020. Both under administrations that were friendly to the oil industry. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

…the bust cycles occurred in 2008 and 2020. Both under administrations that were friendly to the oil industry. 

What else occurred in those years. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Wait till after the boomers....the majority of healthcare spending is on the old.