Check your account email address ×

reparations

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Name a country that wasn’t ruled autocratically before 1776. You can’t. Because there wasn’t one. Fucking idiot 

First off you said "king, queen or some form of dictator" Now you want to change it to autocracy? Moving the goal post, eh?? Not surprising. 

How about we start with Athens and the Roman Republic. Of course they have autocratic tendencies but they weren't ruled by a king, queen or dictator. Those are just two of the earliest but Athenian democracy gave rise several other Greek city states instituting some form of democracy as well. I'm not going to bother researching from then to now, you can do that on your own. However in recent history the Iroquois Confederacy predates our republic. Hell, quite a bit of our own governmental system was taken from the Iroquois Confederacy.

Now go read a history book, you dolt, your high school teachers lied to you.

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Thats why I said this is it. Give them the reparations, make them agree to it and then shut up forever. no more, now you have been compensated. Thats what a joo would do!

Fuck it!  I want me some boomer reparations!

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck it!  I want me some boomer reparations!

Another few years and we can claim minority status! WooHoo! Affirmative Action baby!!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I want to see reparations so a lot of white people get bent out of shape. Just look at this thread….no reparations have been given and white folk are losing their minds at just the thought. :lol:  

What caused you, if you can remember back that far, to lose your mind? :dunno:

What the fuck is your definition of an autocratic form of government, if not a king, queen, or dictator? Good lord. As for the Iroquois Confederacy, that was a pure, matriarchal society. There were no separation of powers. People were moved in and out of power by clans. 

• Gold Member

What the fuck is your definition of an autocratic form of government, if not a king, queen, or dictator? Good lord. As for the Iroquois Confederacy, that was a pure, matriarchal society. There were no separation of powers. People were moved in and out of power by clans. 

Hey shit for brains your original statement was KING QUEEN OR DICTATOR. You then goalpost moved to autocratic  which encompass' that and more.

The simple fact remains that the USA is NOT the first nation in history governed by something other than a dictator king or queen as your original statement claimed.  After pointing that out you goalpost moved to autocratic.  Further more the Iroquois Confederacy's individual member tribes were matriarchal but the group as a whole was something akin to a democracy.

Now go back to being wrong about psychology, troll.

Oh yeah....suck it, bitch!!

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Hey shit for brains your original statement was KING QUEEN OR DICTATOR. You then goalpost moved to autocratic  which encompass' that and more.

The simple fact remains that the USA is NOT the first nation in history governed by something other than a dictator king or queen as your original statement claimed.  After pointing that out you goalpost moved to autocratic.  Further more the Iroquois Confederacy's individual member tribes were matriarchal but the group as a whole was something akin to a democracy.

Gud poast

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Akin to a democracy? America isn’t a democracy, dummy. Never has been and hopefully never will be. It is the first government that doesn’t attribute individual rights as being granted by the state. In America people’s rights are granted by the creator. This is protected by a very inefficient form of government  that has three distinct and equal branches of power. To compare that to the Iroquois Confederacy is fucking preposterous. 

Creater > People > state. 

good fucking god….I’m surrounded by dummies. 

• Gold Member

Akin to a democracy? America isn’t a democracy, dummy. Never has been and hopefully never will be. It is the first government that doesn’t attribute individual rights as being granted by the state. In America people’s rights are granted by the creator. This is protected by a very inefficient form of government  that has three distinct and equal branches of power. To compare that to the Iroquois Confederacy is fucking preposterous. 

Creater > People > state. 

good fucking god….I’m surrounded by dummies. 

Where did I call the US a democracy? I was very clearly speaking about the Iroquois Confederacy. Sweet fuck dude! You constantly change what was said to try and fix your idiot statement.

Just stop. Shut the hell up, you look stupid. Acknowledge you don't shit about history and let's go back to you trolling the board with your edgy anti Republican posts.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Where did I call the US a democracy? I was very clearly speaking about the Iroquois Confederacy. Sweet fuck dude! You constantly change what was said to try and fix your idiot statement.

Just stop. Shut the hell up, you look stupid. Acknowledge you don't shit about history and let's go back to you trolling the board with your edgy anti Republican posts.

You’re the moron that brought democracy into the conversation for comparisons sake. Jesus Christ. Go back and read what you wrote. Then you prop up the Iroquois confederacy as some type of US equivalent. That’s so far from reality I don’t know where to begin. The IC was made up of clans and tribes that ruled through autocratic means, albeit group based autocracy, but autocracy none less. Those that ruled just so happened to be born into a certain clan. Those in the clan made the rules others had to live by.

America remains the very first country in human history to guaranty inalienable rights. Totally, 100%, anti autocracy.  

Keep looking for a comparative nation in human history. You won’t find one. You’re one of the reasons this country will fail. You and others fail to respect, admire, and protect its uniqueness. You are a fuck head. 

• Gold Member

You’re the moron that brought democracy into the conversation for comparisons sake. Jesus Christ. Go back and read what you wrote. Then you prop up the Iroquois confederacy as some type of US equivalent. That’s so far from reality I don’t know where to begin. The IC was made up of clans and tribes that ruled through autocratic means, albeit group based autocracy, but autocracy none less. Those that ruled just so happened to be born into a certain clan. Those in the clan made the rules others had to live by.

America remains the very first country in human history to guaranty inalienable rights. Totally, 100%, anti autocracy.  

Keep looking for a comparative nation in human history. You won’t find one. You’re one of the reasons this country will fail. You and others fail to respect, admire, and protect its uniqueness. You are a fuck head. 

Oy Vey! Here we go with the goal post moving again.  You claimed King/Queen/dictator and then when called on it changed to autocracy Now continually argue that I claimed...

You know what fuck this. You are an idiot. I am heading to my mom's to fix the boat hoist and then taking the boat for a ride and a few beers.  Carry on being wrong. :bc:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Oy Vey! Here we go with the goal post moving again.  You claimed King/Queen/dictator and then when called on it changed to autocracy Now continually argue that I claimed...

You know what fuck this. You are an idiot. I am heading to my mom's to fix the boat hoist and then taking the boat for a ride and a few beers.  Carry on being wrong. :bc:

No sir. You are the idiot. You stepped in a pile shit and can’t get out.