Check your account email address ×

All hale the CIC

• Platinum Contributing Member

All Hail The CIC….what a fucking Derpo.🤣

Unless you are trying to say he looks healthy and vigorous.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He is a breathe of fresh air.......very comforting to those in need.

It’s heart touching. You really think he’s there cause he cares? Wow

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All Hail The CIC….what a fucking Derpo.🤣

Unless you are trying to say he looks healthy and vigorous.🤷🏻

81 million apparently think so. Join the crowd

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

It’s heart touching. You really think he’s there cause he cares? Wow

You don’t even realize that your title is fucked up….I love it.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

81 million apparently think so. Join the crowd

BTW this is what Presidents do and have always done…weird that it bothers you.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This Steve idiot is trying to out stupid Derpo….good luck!!🤣

To be honest I wouldn't have known either except the motorcade fucks up traffic because they shut the highway down. It jammed up some of our deliveries. 

In the past when Obama was in town the military choppers would fly right over our place. Fucking things would shake the building. They fly pretty low. 

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

To be honest I wouldn't have known either except the motorcade fucks up traffic because they shut the highway down. I jammed up some of our deliveries. 

In the past when Obama was in town the military choppers would fly right over our place. Fucking things would shake the building. They fly pretty low. 

Right but you didn’t make the stupid comment…dude talks out his ass a lot.

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

To be honest I wouldn't have known either except the motorcade fucks up traffic because they shut the highway down. It jammed up some of our deliveries. 

Always knew when Trump was in town.....Im within miles of his Bedminster golf course

1 hour ago, Anler said:

He was here a week or so ago. 

Was he there for all the shootings? No. He wasn't. He was there to suck IBEW cock.

My original statement stands correct. 

Edited by Steve753

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Was he there for all the shootings? No. He wasn't. He was there to suck IBEW cock.

You are just a miserable fucking idiot aren’t you lol , I think you’re a Derpo dupe

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yeah he went outside and told them to stop it. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This Steve idiot is trying to out stupid Derpo….good luck!!🤣

Actually you have a pretty commanding lead in that department.  :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I have 3 jobs going on in this neighborhood. It's probably one of the worst for getting shot. But the entire west side is pretty shooty.

A 16-year-old girl was among five people seriously wounded in a shooting after a fight broke out Sunday morning in Lawndale on the West Side. The group of five, ranging in age from 16 to 33, were on the sidewalk in the 800 block of South Karlov Avenue about 1:30 a.m. when a fight broke out and shots were fired, Chicago police said. The teen was shot in the back, a man and woman, both 21, were shot in the left arm and a 33-year-old man was shot in the face, officials said.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have 3 jobs going on in this neighborhood. It's probably one of the worst for getting shot. But the entire west side is pretty shooty.

A 16-year-old girl was among five people seriously wounded in a shooting after a fight broke out Sunday morning in Lawndale on the West Side. The group of five, ranging in age from 16 to 33, were on the sidewalk in the 800 block of South Karlov Avenue about 1:30 a.m. when a fight broke out and shots were fired, Chicago police said. The teen was shot in the back, a man and woman, both 21, were shot in the left arm and a 33-year-old man was shot in the face, officials said.

Sounds dreamy.

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Anler said:

My baby dindu nuffin .