Check your account email address ×

Every major Sport league

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Should pull out of faggot ass Canada 

what a retarded shithole 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twins-without-unvaccinated-teammates-toronto-184800937.html

We have the same rule in America you fucking retard.

3 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Why are you always so angry?

Because young healthy athletes are being bullied and made out to be villains over this shit. It should make everyone angry 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because young healthy athletes are being bullied and made out to be villains over this shit. It should make everyone angry 

Yeah you got me on this one, and it's not just healthy athletes, it's people period

7 minutes ago, oldslowsledder said:

Yeah you got me on this one, and it's not just healthy athletes, it's people period

Yup , I read two articles this morning demonizing these young players for refusing the covid cult therapy. Fuck anyone that’s bullying these players. They are heroes. 

Just take a look at the party who is still pushing these draconian laws onto the people and is continuing to do so despite the evidence that is available.

Up here, your current Dem gov't, and most likely other liberal countries throughout the world. And some people still don't think that the gov't wants to control us.

This is from the CBC. I didn't read as I can't be bothered but I'm sure it is all full of Liberal spin all geared to get you to comply?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-covid-19-restrictions-end-now-1.6396233

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Trudeau is such a narcissist and has such a superiority complex that he will go to great lengths to punish those who disobey him 

Pure human trash,,just a despicable human being. Should NOT be allowed to breath.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup , I read two articles this morning demonizing these young players for refusing the covid cult therapy. Fuck anyone that’s bullying these players. They are heroes. 

agreed. can't believe this is still an issue.  no common sense.

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Should pull out of faggot ass Canada 

what a retarded shithole 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twins-without-unvaccinated-teammates-toronto-184800937.html

Excuse me if I don't get the facts 100% correct but as I understand it NY won't let one of their best basketball players play home games because he isn't vaccinated,  but the visiting  team their unvaccinated players can...

Talk about retarded 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Excuse me if I don't get the facts 100% correct but as I understand it NY won't let one of their best basketball players play home games because he isn't vaccinated,  but the visiting  team their unvaccinated players can...

Talk about retarded 

When it came to the playoffs they let Kyrie play.

Odd that....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Trudeau is such a narcissist and has such a superiority complex that he will go to great lengths to punish those who disobey him 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Pure human trash,,just a despicable human being. Should NOT be allowed to breath.

I seriously can’t stand to listen to him speak or even see him. Not sure I’ve come across a politician that genuinely makes me sick like this. And yet Toronto and Quebec still love him 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ACE said:

I seriously can’t stand to listen to him speak or even see him. Not sure I’ve come across a politician that genuinely makes me sick like this. And yet Toronto and Quebec still love him 

And Atlantic Canada the last I checked. But things are looking up if this is somewhat accurate? Quite surprised, actually, CTV would report this.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/conservatives-open-statistically-significant-lead-over-liberals-nanos-poll-1.5878564

3 hours ago, ACE said:

They really need to die in a fire,a really big one.