Check your account email address ×

Tactical team prevented from entering school earlier by local Uvalde police

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And the cops did nothing which isn’t

the fault of Democrats as numb nuts said.

BTW who messed up their protocols? 

90% of those officers were probably Trumpers. Just like Trump they talk big but are chickenshit LOOZERS.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry for your loss....Am I supposed to congratulate you?.....pretty much explains your online persona and 24/7 time spent here.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tom-homan-still-claims-uvalde-cops-saved-a-lot-of-lives-and-did-a-lot-of-right-things

What a faggot

Poor viper…aren’t you still struggling with the after effects of Covid…maybe take better care of yourself….feel better! Maybe send out some more thoughts and prayers to Zelensky.🤣👍🏼

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

You should really consider quitting social media, it’s rotting your pea sized brain. Here’s a piece of advice for you, next winter get out and actually ride your sled instead of staring at it on the trailer, it might do you some good.

The day I take advice from a turd chasing cheesehead Packer Fan is the day I jump off the Mackinac Bridge.🤣

BTW you should get a boat instead of staring at the lake all day being a fat cunt.👍🏼🤣

One more thing…I’ll have a new sled in the trailer to look at to go along with my Roger Skime…should be some damn good watching!!👍🏼😜

2F9E35C8-5515-4F4E-B08C-E0D1167C24E1.thumb.jpeg.48e8c075ee922ccd99f18c17a7cc954f.jpeg8C7861CC-8393-4979-A18B-66BFFDB48C36.thumb.jpeg.5ffe9d3c0070fe96bfa28d9d78a1e0d1.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woke up one day almost 5 1/2 years ago and decided to quit drinking..no fanfare, no meetings , no problem so if that’s all you got along with dildo GIFS you might as well just quit right now. 

But you made a grand announcement here’re and seem to think you’re on a pedestal of virtue now, you’re still a cunt , just a wet brain cunt. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

90% of those officers were probably Trumpers. Just like Trump they talk big but are chickenshit LOOZERS.

Just like most of the officers at January 6

I don't know the truth of what happened and wonder if we ever will but let's be real. Political affiliation has nothing to do with it and sounds retarded to suggest especially with a tragedy like this. One thing that I will say tho is that I know a few Border Patrol agents and that they, at least the ones I know, are badass mf'ers.  Not surprised in the least that one took the guy out.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I don't know the truth of what happened and wonder if we ever will but let's be real. Political affiliation has nothing to do with it and sounds retarded to suggest especially with a tragedy like this. One thing that I will say tho is that I know a few Border Patrol agents and that they, at least the ones I know, are badass mf'ers.  Not surprised in the least that one took the guy out.

The timing of these events is suspect. More to come for sure leading up to the mid terms.

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

8BEC694F-15A9-4908-956F-72E2A661BEF5.jpeg.6520311f081116deb9099c7ffca62b3b.jpeg

SnoPutz has a vagina this big as well.👍🏼🤣

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

40% of the municipal budget in Uvalde is spent on law enforcement and Republican Governor Greg Abbott cut 100’s of millions from the social services budget in Texas which includes mental health services…Texas is a Red State you’re a halfwit.

Why would the good governor cut the mental health budget? All I ever hear from the republicans is America has a mental health problem, not a gun problem.  

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Why would the good governor cut the mental health budget? All I ever hear from the republicans is America has a mental health problem, not a gun problem.  

Good question…Abbott said the same thing…

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Democrat run cities release criminals with mental health issues back into society all the time. Why is it only a problem when a republican contributes?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Democrat run cities release criminals with mental health issues back into society all the time. Why is it only a problem when a republican contributes?

At least they arrest criminals.

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They are 100% pieces of shit no matter if they are left or right. Until you guys quit pointing fucking fingers at each other you'll never fix anything.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor viper…aren’t you still struggling with the after effects of Covid…maybe take better care of yourself….feel better! Maybe send out some more thoughts and prayers to Zelensky.🤣👍🏼

Hmmm....you used to be pulling for Ukraine...did Zelenskyy get too demanding for you? Doing good with the "long covid"....I think it may have been the drug treatments that had me winded....weaned off most of those drugs, which I feel were unnecessary and feel much better.

Shoveled and spread 8 yards of mulch a couple days ago with barely a break, and only 4 weeks post hernia surgery.....breathing no issue whatsoever. A little sore all over the following day, to be expected but not too bad for 60 years old. Bet your yellow -toothed fat ass couldn't say the same.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

8BEC694F-15A9-4908-956F-72E2A661BEF5.jpeg.6520311f081116deb9099c7ffca62b3b.jpeg

SnoPutz has a vagina this big as well.👍🏼🤣

Yeah and Im sure you would have been leading the charge:lol:.....gopher head

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmm....you used to be pulling for Ukraine...did Zelenskyy get too demanding for you? Doing good with the "long covid"....I think it may have been the drug treatments that had me winded....weaned off most of those drugs, which I feel were unnecessary and feel much better.

Shoveled and spread 8 yards of mulch a couple days ago with barely a break, and only 4 weeks post hernia surgery.....breathing no issue whatsoever. A little sore all over the following day, to be expected but not too bad for 60 years old. Bet your yellow -toothed fat ass couldn't say the same.

Yeah and Im sure you would have been leading the charge:lol:.....gopher head

Oh wow….you’re a real workhorse…what a joke.🤣

You also talk a lot of shit for a guy that’s never posted a picture. 

BTW why are you defending the cops ya little pussy….sounds like a whole lot of projection from you. 

08F84284-DB56-4404-B2C0-1F50842F8019.thumb.jpeg.da4f07e40070b0f135cc22301a30517b.jpegAF23C885-4A23-4D12-A467-36FC38A6281A.thumb.jpeg.74535684b518a1de17b7bc2fd36739cc.jpeg

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW why are you defending the cops ya little pussy….sounds like a whole lot of projection from you. 

08F84284-DB56-4404-B2C0-1F50842F8019.thumb.jpeg.da4f07e40070b0f135cc22301a30517b.jpegAF23C885-4A23-4D12-A467-36FC38A6281A.thumb.jpeg.74535684b518a1de17b7bc2fd36739cc.jpeg

Im not a dumbass like u to post pics in any way on the intranetz, I think I may have in the early days of HCS but Im not a social media person...no facebook, no nothing....nothing is private......after seeing you proudly strutting your stuff in your mask and your big mouth on here, you just dont have the goods to back it up........Guaranfuckintee you wouldn't talk to me like that in person. I'd knock those yellow chicklets right out of your chipmunk mouth. Fuckin asshole.

• Like 2

i think part of the issue is few fo these guys were cops prior to 9/11 and were given all these fancy toys and military gear in the years after,  were told how great they were because they put on the badge(based on the real heroic action on 9/11) but don't have any real balls.  easy to push around unarmed minorities,  not so much to actually put your life on the line.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jimmah the dumfuck considers himself a badass,,,,:lol:

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The day I take advice from a turd chasing cheesehead Packer Fan is the day I jump off the Mackinac Bridge.🤣

BTW you should get a boat instead of staring at the lake all day being a fat cunt.👍🏼🤣

One more thing…I’ll have a new sled in the trailer to look at to go along with my Roger Skime…should be some damn good watching!!👍🏼😜

2F9E35C8-5515-4F4E-B08C-E0D1167C24E1.thumb.jpeg.48e8c075ee922ccd99f18c17a7cc954f.jpeg8C7861CC-8393-4979-A18B-66BFFDB48C36.thumb.jpeg.5ffe9d3c0070fe96bfa28d9d78a1e0d1.jpeg

There is no fatter cunt on this site than you, that label is all you Charlevoix Fatboix. That’s good to know because if your lard ass ever jumped off the Mackinac Bridge there would tsunami warnings around the entire perimeter of Lake Michigan. :lmao:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Im not a dumbass like u to post pics in any way on the intranetz, I think I may have in the early days of HCS but Im not a social media person...no facebook, no nothing....nothing is private......after seeing you proudly strutting your stuff in your mask and your big mouth on here, you just dont have the goods to back it up........Guaranfuckintee you wouldn't talk to me like that in person. I'd knock those yellow chicklets right out of your chipmunk mouth. Fuckin asshole.

The Charlevoix Fatboix is nothing but a doughboy pussy that wastes his pathetic life away on this site. All you’d have to do is sneeze on that pussy and you’d knock him out.

• Haha 1