Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

Just now, HSR said:

Nailed it!!!!!!

Until ckf takes the TNW challenge he's KFC the chicken:lol:

:whistle: Hey now I posted my 10 G's but buttercup got banned for a week so I guess I put the money back where I got it from???

• Haha 3

Just now, Jerry 976 said:

:whistle: Hey now I posted my 10 G's but buttercup got banned for a week so I guess I put the money back where I got it from???

Hookers and blow my friend :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Female Hookers and none of that gay shit that's been posted lately on here............. :lol:

@Badger** thinks that stuff is funny.

He must be singing Kumbaya to 550 right now setting him down.

That badger's a good guy,,,never has been a moderator but he's ALWAYS the first guy to act like one,trying to keep the forums running smoothly with gay men pics and dildo jokes.ALWAYS offering help to site staff!!!!! Just a great member and addition to any forum. It's a wonder we don't have 30k more members by now:dunno:

On 11/21/2020 at 8:46 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Here you will find hunting, fishing, chain saws, equipments, tools, guns, boats, fishing, ATVS, woodsplitters, and all manner of manly, powerful items. 

It will be updated as time goes on. If you don't like it, then GTFO!!! Just STFU, and GTFO!!!!!

All faggots, KEEEP OUT!!!!!!!

On 11/21/2020 at 11:27 PM, awful knawful said:

Uncle snottys lying thread

Post the house you decrepit old bastard!

On 11/21/2020 at 9:03 PM, Kivalo said:

Based on the rules poo550 has established would the admin please remove @Polaris 550 from his own thread?

Edit: I'm going hunting on Kodiak Island in a few weeks.

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe quit promoting him and liking every one of his stupid posts. He got far worse once you started running as his wingman. Puzzling ain't it???

This has been going for a long time and I did not like every one of his posts but I did enjoy that an old man was running a few ass up the poll a few times. So no one is egging him on?? Humm, has anyone told him he's doing a good job on his homestead?? 550's issues on here are all one sided?? Take the high road a few times lets see what happens. BTW you're wing man does not help.

So going forward now what do we do now, you know he is coming on in a week or so, who's going to forget the past. If you don't like the guy stay away or put him ignore but I don't think he's got much for people on the outside world.  

"The gay talk" your just as guilty as the rest don't BS it, we all see it.

Calling a spade a spade HSR. Puzzling ain't it???

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

This has been going for a long time and I did not like every one of his posts but I did enjoy that an old man was running a few ass up the poll a few times. So no one is egging him on?? Humm, has anyone told him he's doing a good job on his homestead?? 550's issues on here are all one sided?? Take the high road a few times lets see what happens. BTW you're wing man does not help.

So going forward now what do we do now, you know he is coming on in a week or so, who's going to forget the past. If you don't like the guy stay away or put him ignore but I don't think he's got much for people on the outside world.  

I'll address the bolds in order.

1. He wasn't running anyones ass up any poll except in your mind and you promoted him to continue.

2. Commenting on a good job isn't promoting his gay talk.

3. There is no "we" here Rob,,,how 550 gets treated upon his return is none of your business,,at all.

4. Don't come in here and tell everyone to forget what we've been putting up with for FAR too long.

5. Do you often tell site Admin's what to do and how to act???

6. Who gives a fuck,he's a no paying piece of shit that insults wives

7. Meme's are one thing but you seem to be trying to impress someone with your made up gay stories which aren't funny.In threads that don't need it.

Maybe YOU should start acting YOUR age just like 550.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

BTW what the hell is with the " TNW challenge"?? 

Could you POSSIBLY act any dumber??? You are not fooling anyone Rob. Quit embarrassing yourself here.Your best bud has been posting it and you've been liking the posts.Retard

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Too scared to respond I see. 

CD0504B2-0462-498B-AC1A-B186DDF7848E.jpeg

33 minutes ago, HSR said:

Could you POSSIBLY act any dumber??? You are not fooling anyone Rob. Quit embarrassing yourself here.Your best bud has been posting it and you've been liking the posts.Retard

I'm not embarrassed at all and I am making a suggestions, take it or leave it.

You seem to like kicking dogs children and old men <<< this is the same as you saying I liked all of his post.  I have addressed the wife issue, " I do not condone that at all" but you seem to not be able to comprehend that.

Sir they are not my meme's look it up, you are the one who is the king of making meme's. 

I did not use the words Gay Faggot or Retard once in these last two post, that would be following your lead. 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I'm not embarrassed at all and I am making a suggestions, take it or leave it.

You seem to like kicking dogs children and old men <<< this is the same as you saying I liked all of his post.  I have addressed the wife issue, " I do not condone that at all" but you seem to not be able to comprehend that.

Sir they are not my meme's look it up, you are the one who is the king of making meme's. 

I did not use the words Gay Faggot or Retard once in these last two post, that would be following your lead. 

You should be embarrassed,you've been acting like a 12 year old same as 550.

If anyone WANTED your opinion we'd ask.:thumb:I addressed that in my itemized post which you wouldn't repond to.

Maybe when 550 comes back you quit acting like he's owning everyone and he can do the same to you and you guys can be normal members with ZERO gay and dildo talk?IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ROB??????

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

You should be embarrassed,you've been acting like a 12 year old same as 550.

If anyone WANTED your opinion we'd ask.:thumb:I addressed that in my itemized post which you wouldn't repond to.

Maybe when 550 comes back you quit acting like he's owning everyone and he can do the same to you and you guys can be normal members with ZERO gay and dildo talk?IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ROB??????

You stop following me around and I'll stop telling you your gay. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.  Opinions are NOT allowed on FS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes my spelling is crap but it's "RESPOND" not "repond" just pointing that out.  

Edited by Badger**

Badger if you don't post moronic bullshit no one will call it out.  You can thank yourself for exciting 550 to be the worst 550 he is.  

Since it was a good meat day does that mean you finally learned how to identify a steak?

Just now, Deephaven said:

Badger if you don't post moronic bullshit no one will call it out.  You can thank yourself for exciting 550 to be the worst 550 he is.  

Since it was a good meat day does that mean you finally learned how to identify a steak?

What' this DH can you tell the truth for once? 

800.jpg

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You stop following me around and I'll stop telling you your gay. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK.  Opinions are NOT allowed on FS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

What' this DH can you tell the truth for once? 

800.jpg

I don't lie.  You forgot to brine the meat, the potatoes are lumpy and lacking fat, the shrimp are overcooked and the salad dressing is mostly sugar and nasty.

The beef is overcooked although that is subjective, what isn't is the inconsistency in the cook meaning the meat wasn't brought to temp right before or during the cook.  Need to do that all slower....but a real brine would have helped that too.

And let's be real.  You didn't cook all that anyways.  

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I don't lie.  You forgot to brine the meat, the potatoes are lumpy and lacking fat, the shrimp are overcooked and the salad dressing is mostly sugar and nasty.

So you want me to work with you, one thing I have learned I will never post anything I have cooked or help anyone with question abought meat on here. You got it DH. FYI I don't like " au jus and horseradish" 

Thank you for that. :bc: 

Edited by Badger**

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You can try for a gotcha with a spelling mistake but let's be honest Rob. You spell at an 8th grade level all day long

If you can't handle FS it's not my fault.I think you're a loser and will continue to point that out.

Now show a little adult responsibility and accept that 550 has been going off the deep end lately since you showed up and thought it would be a good idea to stroke his ego at EVERY possible moment.If there is ANYONE to blame for his recent behaviour here it's you Rob. 

He's done it for many years but you wound him up for this round. Accept it.

I help people not break them down but your dumbass chose to be a pompous dipshit and claim qualifications you don't have.  Instead of bragging be humble you will be surprised where it gets you.  I destroy pompous fucks everywhere I go.  Nothing disgusts me more.