Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I got a chuckle out of it too. :lol2:

I know right :lol: just absolutely pathetic :lol:

You’re the joke of the site now along with 550. It’s going to be fun watching you suck up to members now to try and save what little reputation you have left. Maybe time to get Hooligaysledders.com running again :lol:

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

You’re the joke of the site now along with 550. It’s going to be fun watching you suck up to members now to try and save what little reputation you have left. Maybe time to get Hooligaysledders.com running again :lol:

Your "YOU" leadership is a joke and you are nothing more than talking mouthpiece.:lipstick1: Hooligan has 42,200 members and it is up and running and I have nothing to do with it. :lol2: 

Wrong again Bitch, now get in the kitchen and make Daddy a sandwich.:owned:

Edited by Badger**

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

Way past saving.

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Hooligan has 42,200 members and it is up and running and I have nothing to do with it. :lol2: 

How relevant. Nothing to do with it.  The sky is blue and I have nothing to do with it.  Wtf?  Moron.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Your leadership is a joke

What leadership do you speak of???

Rob it's time for you to decide if you want to continue this route or breaking up with 550 and becoming a normal member? What would you like to do??Grow up and just post normal stuff?Or try and garner as much attention as you can as an asshole? Your call. Most guys on the site are wondering why you turned into a fucking retard ??? Do I push you over the edge???

Just now, Deephaven said:

How relevant. Nothing to do with it.  The sky is blue and I have nothing to do with it.  Wtf?  Moron.

I didn't bring it up, you have gone full retard now. Moving right up that ladder I see congrats on reaching the level of full retard. 

Just now, Badger** said:

I didn't bring it up, you have gone full retard now. Moving right up that ladder I see congrats on reaching the level of full retard. 

I quoted you fucknuts.  God you are stupid.  Did you give 550 your log in as you have gone full retard.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

So Rob upon 550’s return are you going to act like an adult or are you going to protect him at all costs??? The more you encourage him the worse he pushed the limit. Are you willing to change your ways or will you keep the status quo? 

Not smart enough to change.  Hell, can't even ID a steak after "learning" on the job for 40 years.

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rob it's time for you to decide if you want to continue this route or breaking up with 550 and becoming a normal member? What would you like to do??Grow up and just post normal stuff?Or try and garner as much attention as you can as an asshole? Your call. Most guys on the site are wondering why you turned into a fucking retard ??? Do I push you over the edge???

Time will tell, 550 he will be ok but you pushed way to hard. 1760ish members in this site, I remember one of them saying to you. 

HSR why do you always follow Badger around. 

It was something like that. Instead of going to PM's you like to put it right out there for the whole site so you can save face or look like the big man on the site.

Tonight one of the guys on the site told us what he cooked for supper and I didn't dare say anything to him, honestly I thought he did a good job but I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid you guys were going to run his ass in the ground. Like I want to sit there and watch you tear another person into the ground. Absolutely pathetic that feel the need to be a keyboard Warrior. My beef is with only a few, now can you step away?? I think not.  

Edited by Badger**

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Time will tell, 550 he will be ok but you pushed way to hard. 1760ish members in this site, I remember one of them saying to you. 

It was something like that. Instead of going to PM's you like to put it right out there for the whole site so you can save face or look like the big man on the site.

Tonight one of the guys on the site told us what he cooked for supper and I didn't dare say anything to him, honestly I thought he did a good job but I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid you guys were going to run his ass in the ground. Like I want to sit there and watch you tear another person into the ground. Absolutely pathetic that feel the need to be a keyboard Warrior. My beef is with only a few, now can you step away?? I think not.  

Your beef is all because you are an idiot and posting in the thrasher forum.  If you don't know the difference, well then you are a special kind of stupid.

HSR didn't push 550 at all.  That was all you.  You encouraged the shittiest of all behavior and promoted having the maturity of a 6th grader.  That got him going as he had a cheerleader.  You laughed when he called out wives, tried to bait people others into talking about family by posting pictures, and ran around claiming you are the king of meat.  Grow the fuck up.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Your beef is all because you are an idiot and posting in the thrasher forum.  If you don't know the difference, well then you are a special kind of stupid.

HSR didn't push 550 at all.  That was all you.  You encouraged the shittiest of all behavior and promoted having the maturity of a 6th grader.  That got him going as he had a cheerleader.  You laughed when he called out wives, tried to bait people others into talking about family by posting pictures, and ran around claiming you are the king of meat.  Grow the fuck up.

Good night and fuck you, but nice try. :groin:

It's super simple.  If you want the ownage to stop, stop typing stupid shit and lies.  Your gay banter and self inflated egotistical bullshit will get you called out every time.  Cut that out and the calling out will go away.

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

What does HSR have his hand up your ass, you're his puppet now? No one was talking to you puppet boy.

Edited by Badger**

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You already responded to that post dumbass.

And promised you were going to bed.

Go sleep in your shit like a good skunk.

:mc:What, are you a child. But you promised!! :lol2::roflcrying:

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

:mc:What, are you a child. But you promised!! :lol2::roflcrying:

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Just highlighting another lie.  Figures my word choice would stir you.  How was sleeping in your own shit again?

:bounce::lol2:

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Nailed it. Poor Rob likes to put all the blame elsewhere because he's not man ebough to accept the truth.

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

I didn't push him at all.None of the posts that got him banned were directed at me. NONE.

Now you're making up quotes :lol: Now that's a site first :lol:

The fact that you DIDN'T comment in the dinner thread is just proof positive that we own your pathetic ass. My training of you is going perfectly.:bc:

As for PM's ,,,who tried to play site tough guy and DEMAND that I make 550 a CM on the open forum instead of asking nicely via pm ???????????????????????How did that work out for you other than lightening your wallet:lol::owned:

11 hours ago, HSR said:

Rob it's time for you to decide if you want to continue this route or breaking up with 550 and becoming a normal member? What would you like to do?? Grow up and just post normal stuff?Or try and garner as much attention as you can as an asshole? Your call. Most guys on the site are wondering why you turned into a fucking retard ??? Do I push you over the edge???

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

I didn't push him at all. None of the posts that got him banned were directed at me. NONE.

I was talking about me not 550

Now you're making up quotes :lol: Now that's a site first :lol:

Bull shit I'm pretty sure it was 800 and I'm not going to go look for it. 

The fact that you DIDN'T comment in the dinner thread is just proof positive that we own your pathetic ass. My training of you is going perfectly.:bc:

It was not in the dinner thread. 

As for PM's ,,,who tried to play site tough guy and DEMAND that I make 550 a CM on the open forum instead of asking nicely via pm ???????????????????????

I was talking about me not 550

How did that work out for you other than lightening your wallet:lol::owned:

In the end It was a donation,  that was my decision

Lay off the :bong::owned: 

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Lay off the :bong::owned: 

Do I have reefer madness you think :lol:

So I'm picking on you too much is what you're saying. I would think after high school you would be used to it.