Check your account email address ×

Collection of 550s broads.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I guess this section was red from the brutal beating Badger and 550 took:dunno: maybe that's what he means??? I'm not fluent in retard. 

You and your #@%*@# are the only ones that took a beating. Seems like you miss the old guy, like you may need some attention, retards are like that.  

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

:lol: We didn't know you read romance novels :owned:

The smut in romance novels, the gore in video games, and daily activities in schools could all be considered red sections.

This is why you should lay off the Mary Jane's or the bath salts, it's turned you into a retard. :thumb::owned:

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You're to dumb to figure it out, look around dickie licker. :thumbsup: 

Try "you're too" next time so you don't look as dumb as you are.  As for the gay stuff, I thought you would grow up when your fag buddy got the boot....but I guess you aren't capable.

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Dear Penthouse I never thought this would happen to me....... But............. :lol:

But it's Badger so I'm guessing it's Dear Playgirl,,,,,,,,,:lol:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Try "you're too" next time so you don't look as dumb as you are.  As for the gay stuff, I thought you would grow up when your fag buddy got the boot....but I guess you aren't capable.

:lol2::lol:

tenor325.gif

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

OMFG Paul was his FAVORITE  Admin on the old forum :lol::lol:I'm dying here. Tears are a possiblity:lol:

Up until the goats you were Steve, I just can't get that image out of my head. You and the two goat. :lipstick1:

Badger telling lies about me again. :rage:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

OMFG Paul was his FAVORITE  Admin on the old forum :lol::lol:I'm dying here. Tears are a possiblity:lol:

The truth will set you free. You suck. Ok, you’re free to go retard. 

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Up until the goats you were Steve, I just can't get that image out of my head. You and the two goat. :lipstick1:

Has anyone EVER laughed at your gay fantasies Rob???

You could call my wife a goat beacause she is the Greatest Of All Time :bc: so if I was doing 2 of her ,,perfect:thumb: 

Hey tough guy why don't ya just put us all on ignore and call it a win like a loser does :lol:

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The truth will set you free. You suck. Ok, you’re free to go retard. 

That's the best ya got :dunno: 

So on a serious note when 550 comes back are you going to STFU or are you going to stroke him right into another banning?? Remember he's gone because of you:thumb:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Has anyone EVER laughed at my gay fantasies Rob???

You could call my wife a goat beacause she is the Greatest Of All Time :bc: so if I was doing 2 of her ,,perfect:thumb: 

Hey tough guy why don't ya just put us all on ignorant and call it a win like cuz I'm a loser  :lol:

That's the best ya got :dunno: 

So on a serious note when 550 comes back he's going to kick my ass or are you going to high five him right into another own age of me?? Remember he's gone because of me. :thumb:

"because"

You are learning fast, keep it up!:thumb:

Edited by Badger**

So Rob upon 550’s return are you going to act like an adult or are you going to protect him at all costs??? The more you encourage him the worse he pushed the limit. Are you willing to change your ways or will you keep the status quo? 

Just now, HSR said:

So Rob upon 550’s return are you going to act like an adult or are you going to protect him at all costs??? The more you encourage him the worse he pushed the limit. Are you willing to change your ways or will you keep the status quo? 

Time will tell, till then you're ass is mine. Don’t be ashamed of who you are Steve you're my bitch now. :watching:

35 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Time will tell, till then you're ass is mine. Don’t be ashamed of who you are Steve you're my bitch now. :watching:

:lol:nice try