Jump to content

MAGA figure four leg lock..


Recommended Posts

First Durham Trial: Former Clinton Campaign Lawyer Sussmann's Case Starts

A lawyer who worked on Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign faces a criminal trial this week on charges of lying to the FBI in a crucial test for a special prosecutor appointed during President Donald Trump's administration.

A federal judge in the District of Columbia will seat a jury on Monday in the politically charged case of attorney Michael Sussmann, who is accused of misleading the FBI about who he represented when he approached the bureau with since-discredited information tying Trump to a Russian bank.

Opening arguments are expected on Tuesday, with Sussmann's lawyers planning to argue their client is innocent and that the allegations against him are far removed from the sort of grave FBI misconduct Republicans hoped U.S. Special Counsel John Durham would reveal.

 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-michael-sussmann-trial/2022/05/16/id/1070007/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably be some more grandstanding bullshit with nobody going to jail. yay murica!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Probably be some more grandstanding bullshit with nobody going to jail. yay murica!

YORE RONG THIS TIME.....KEEP YOUR EYE ON YHE MARICOPA KRAKKEN. HILERY IS GOING DOWN NOW!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Probably be some more grandstanding bullshit with nobody going to jail. yay murica!

As long as it exposes these lying, corrupt, asshole lunatics of the left that’s all that really matters. Go get ‘em John Durham.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

YORE RONG THIS TIME.....KEEP YOUR EYE ON YHE MARICOPA KRAKKEN. HILERY IS GOING DOWN NOW!!!!

MAGA!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pete said:

MAGA!!!!

Good morning Pete , have a great day!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pete said:

As long as it exposes these lying, corrupt, asshole lunatics of the left that’s all that really matters. Go get ‘em John Durham.

I think most people see what lying thieving piles of shit we have for leaders. Problem is they keep voting for them

Link to post
Share on other sites

The question here should be can it be proven that he knew the information was false.   That should serve as lying to the FBI just as much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Probably be some more grandstanding bullshit with nobody going to jail. yay murica!

I see a fine and loss of license , that's about it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rigid1 said:

I see a fine and loss of license , that's about it

Couple of slaps on the hand and go sit in the corner for a while and put him working somewhere else in the meantime. Justice served!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Couple of slaps on the hand and go sit in the corner for a while and put him working somewhere else in the meantime. Justice served!

Yup, he will disappear for a bit and then have a career at some "non-profit" making $500k a year for his service to the Hillary camp

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think most people see what lying thieving piles of shit we have for leaders. Problem is they keep voting for them

Well I don’t, that’s why most of them don’t get elected.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well I don’t, that’s why most of them don’t get elected.

:lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think most people see what lying thieving piles of shit we have for leaders. Problem is they keep voting for them

I think you give the people too much credit. Most in my area especially the left think their side of government is above corruption and only want what's best for the people. The bigger and more powerful it is, the better!

Link to post
Share on other sites

People will vote and defend garbage  over their best interests. The system was never designed with the thought that those not in power and the press would be so corrupt , they would lie, cheat and steal to support getting fucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe blissfully ignorant is the way

 I think the operative word here is “blissfully“, given that you are hostile and ignorant.   :lol: My point was there’s not one person in Washington or even at the state capital, that I voted for, not one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

 I think the operative word here is “blissfully“, given that you are hostile and ignorant.   :lol: My point was there’s not one person in Washington or even at the state capital, that I voted for, not one.

You have cast many votes for corrupt trash that oppose good people’s interest simple because of the letter at the end of their name. The end 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have cast many votes for corrupt trash that oppose good people’s interest simple because of the letter at the end of their name. The end 

You don’t even vote, so your points are permanently moot.  Many votes?  Why do you spew such horse shit?  And sorry friend, YOU are NOT the adjudicator of who is corrupt.  THAT, is the real end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You don’t even vote, so your points are permanently moot.  Many votes?  Why do you spew such horse shit?  And sorry friend, YOU are NOT the adjudicator of who is corrupt.  THAT, is the real end.

By the time a politician gets to the federal level i don't think any of them aren't corrupt. With the state of politics in this country you can't get that far without owing something to someone 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

By the time a politician gets to the federal level i don't think any of them aren't corrupt. With the state of politics in this country you can't get that far without owing something to someone 

Fine, so what do you and Ben suggest?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fine, so what do you and Ben suggest?

Not really sure, but i think some kind of spending caps need to be put in place. I do thinkTerm limits is the main thing that would help the corruption. Nobody should be in dc for 20+ years

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Not really sure, but i think some kind of spending caps need to be put in place. I do thinkTerm limits is the main thing that would help the corruption. Nobody should be in dc for 20+ years

but but but , they are just getting started and have such important work to do...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

but but but , they are just getting started and have such important work to do...

Yeah it's bs, this country could run just fine if they weren't around. Most of what they do is try to create more ways to justify their existence and make their families and friends richer

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...