Check your account email address ×

Ultra MAGA

I think there is a divide that the anti Trump people seem unable to make. Trump might be an unlikable cuss but he ran on and implemented policy that appealed to the Republican base and the unaffiliated middle voter. The issues are still popular even if Trump isn't and if he runs again on issues that are popular to a majority of center and right voters he could easily win again. Who does Biden serve with his current policy? Certainly not the center in anyway.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think there is a divide that the anti Trump people seem unable to make. Trump might be an unlikable cuss but he ran on and implemented policy that appealed to the Republican base and the unaffiliated middle voter. The issues are still popular even if Trump isn't and if he runs again on issues that are popular to a majority of center and right voters he could easily win again. Who does Biden serve with his current policy? Certainly not the center in anyway.

He increased spending and cut taxes for corporations, republicans love that shit. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: woolie wins this 15 minute block of Internet 

:lol: I was doing a quick back read while I was trying to work on my boat and not kill myself from falling off the bridge while it’s still up on blocks :bc: 

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Well said hawt Carl :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He increased spending and cut taxes for corporations, republicans love that shit. 

Well it does stimulate the economy, bring in more tax revenue and create jobs. He clearly stated that his second budget was not going to be like the first one, but it never came to that.  I would love nothing more than to have someone like DeSantis come forward and take the reins. Trump can remain the sideline gadfly, but his agenda is what I want.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: I was doing a quick back read while I was trying to work on my boat and not kill myself from falling off the bridge while it’s still up on blocks :bc: 

Well said hawt Carl :bc: 

Well it does stimulate the economy, bring in more tax revenue and create jobs. He clearly stated that his second budget was not going to be like the first one, but it never came to that.  I would love nothing more than to have someone like DeSantis come forward and take the reins. Trump can remain the sideline gadfly, but his agenda is what I want.

yes spending stimulates the economy, then the subsequent inflation erodes your buying power

1 hour ago, Anler said:

To be fair corporations will either move to a lower tax / cheaper environment or simply pass the tax burden to the customer to the greatest extent possible...

2 hours ago, Anler said:

All of them increase spending. Biden was sold as a moderate in good health is that what we got? My point is the border, the economy and now school choice or at least school involvement are all hot issues that Trump will run on and I think to the consternation of most in Washington he would do something about. 

41 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

To be fair corporations will either move to a lower tax / cheaper environment or simply pass the tax burden to the customer to the greatest extent possible...

So corporations are the enemy of the free people .....got it 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

yes spending stimulates the economy, then the subsequent inflation erodes your buying power

Thats not the exact calculus, but sure.  Certainly when you have all that stimulus and covid driven supply chain issues, they also factor in as well.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats not the exact calculus, but sure.  Certainly when you have all that stimulus and covid driven supply chain issues, they also factor in as well.

:lol: fucking apologist retard

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Stfru and get me an ice cold Cow!

Me and the old man drained a 6er of cows while we got the boat trailer home this week!!! I always wait until an hour from home before I crack the first truck beer!!! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So corporations are the enemy of the free people .....got it 

No....just like your business, you calculate your burden (overhead) and your profit margin and that becomes your market price. 

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

No....just like your business, you calculate your burden (overhead) and your profit margin and that becomes your market price. 

Does my business spend 20-30-50% of my income buying lobbyists and influence and votes and favor in the cesspool of DC? 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Does my business spend 20-30-50% of my income buying lobbyists and influence and votes and favor in the cesspool of DC? 

You are just making up numbers....nobody spends 20% let alone 50% of revenue on lobbying.  Secondly,  shouldn't you be mad at the fucking politicians?  I see lobbying efforts similar to marketing...play the game by the rules set in front of you

Btw a corporation can have 1 employee or an unlimited amount...so please don't lump all corporations together. 

7 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

You are just making up numbers....nobody spends 20% let alone 50% of revenue on lobbying.  Secondly,  shouldn't you be mad at the fucking politicians?  I see lobbying efforts similar to marketing...play the game by the rules set in front of you

Btw a corporation can have 1 employee or an unlimited amount...so please don't lump all corporations together. 

Politicians are much cheaper than 20% that is why corporations buy them. To be fair individuals buy politicians as well and so do unions both private and public.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Actually the top defense contractors spend about 35% of their revenue on lobbying. Educate yourself you retard 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually the top defense contractors spend about 35% of their revenue on lobbying. Educate yourself you retard 

I am beginning to think you aren't as smart as you think you are....the pharmaceutical industry is the number one lobbying group and they didn't spent anywhere close to 20%

Screenshot_20220512-200904_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I am beginning to think you aren't as smart as you think you are....the pharmaceutical industry is the number one lobbying group and they didn't spent anywhere close to 20%

Screenshot_20220512-200904_Chrome.jpg

100 million is chicken feed. How much did the teachers unions spend on just the Wisconsin recall election.