Check your account email address ×

Spend Spend Spend, War War War. Democrats gave another 40 billion to Ukraine

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well fuck everybody bitching because Rand Paul is holding up the deal but good for him…he wants an IG assigned and an accounting of where this 40 billion is going…FFS why is that too much to ask? 🤷🏻

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck everybody bitching because Rand Paul is holding up the deal but good for him…he wants an IG assigned and an accounting of where this 40 billion is going…FFS why is that too much to ask? 🤷🏻

I think we all know why

Just now, f7ben said:

I think we all know why

You dont think Trump would have sent Ukraine a bill for all this, after his stance on NATO?  Would change the narrative about this aid pretty quick me thinks.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep…not the biggest Rand Paul fan but glad he is standing in the way.

It’s symbolic....there will be no IG and the money will be used as a giant slush fund of corruption. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You dont think Trump would have sent Ukraine a bill for all this, after his stance on NATO?  Would change the narrative about this aid pretty quick me thinks.

I don’t think trump would send anyone a bill. He would be squawking and riling his base up and he would be doing the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think trump would send anyone a bill. He would be squawking and riling his base up and he would be doing the same thing. 

There would be no Ukraine if Trump was potus.

Just now, Steve753 said:

There would be no Ukraine if Trump was potus.

Oh right....he was a magic snake charmer. Everything that’s bad would be good if we just had Trump. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s symbolic....there will be no IG and the money will be used as a giant slush fund of corruption. 

Sadly I think you’re right.

35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

All the top Democrats had Barrisma type deals cooking in Ukraine before the war so not surprised they want unchecked billions pouring into the country. Rand is right about this.

Some Republicans are on board as well…Rand seems to be the outlier.

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Think this will deter china?

Yup, this was early on and things have only gotten worse for Putin......and don't think we will sit idly by with Taiwan our biggest chip maker. The cost of Ukraine is a drop in the bucket compared to what we will do to defend Taiwan. It is what it is.   

Screenshot_2022-05-13-09-38-54.thumb.png.a052a1af0258fe04bb8e7ac2c858f56a.png

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2022-03-07/what-china-s-xi-is-learning-about-taiwan-from-putin-s-war-in-ukraine

4 hours ago, Anler said:

He's a retard, don't listen to him

Morning....:bigfinger:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sadly I think you’re right.

LOL  You two dipshits finally figuring this out?  Both were all for the 3 different stimulus packages, but now they figured it out.  We need another stimulus, or infrastructure bill.  And make sure we put them all together so it makes it so complicated that the individual parts will be glanced over......Welcome to reality, you are only trillions of dollars too late.

Remember this:

Since 2017, leaders in both parties in the House have often bundled several bills together rather than bring them individually to the House floor for separate debates. Packaging bills makes it harder for lawmakers to know or challenge what’s in the bills. What’s more, House leaders then typically restrict lawmakers’ ability to offer amendments, allowing only those approved by the leadership-influenced House Rules Committee. As members feel like they have less legislative influence, they reallocate their staff resources to representational functions — like constituent services and public relations — which, in turn, makes it harder for them to push back against their own party leaders and the executive branch.

19 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That maybe true but Pelosi , Schumer and Kerry all had back room deals cooking not to mention the big guy.

It is true and I’m sure that there are plenty of back room deals tied into all of this.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  You two dipshits finally figuring this out?  Both were all for the 3 different stimulus packages, but now they figured it out.  We need another stimulus, or infrastructure bill.  And make sure we put them all together so it makes it so complicated that the individual parts will be glanced over......Welcome to reality, you are only trillions of dollars too late.

What in the actual fuck are you babbling about now….quit making shit up.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

spot on for all his calls of everyone paying for things we still kept on giving money away.   he did get some of the nato countries to step up their spending at least to meet the requirements meanwhile spending more and more in his budget on military even though we already spend more than the rest of the world combined.  

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spot on for all his calls of everyone paying for things we still kept on giving money away.   he did get some of the nato countries to step up their spending at least to meet the requirements meanwhile spending more and more in his budget on military even though we already spend more than the rest of the world combined.  

Europe is going to start spending on defense now.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I have never supported a stimulus bill you stupid mind numbing fucking lying ass faggot. Kill yourself you 70iq fucking clown. You’re the one that supports big spenders , not me

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have never supported a stimulus bill you stupid mind numbing fucking lying ass faggot. Kill yourself you 70iq fucking clown. You’re the one that supports big spenders , not me

Ah yes, I remember your big talk about spending your baller check.  You don't fool me.  It doesn't take much to buy out your integrity.

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Europe is going to start spending on defense now.

Trump pushing them to was one of the positives of him.   too long we have been overspending for others.  

Edited by Angry ginger

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Ah yes, I remember your big talk about spending your baller check.  You don't fool me.  It doesn't take much to buy out your integrity.

Kill you self you worthless piece of trash

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm having a hard time accepting so many are cool with us throwing billions to blow the fuck out of Ukraine. 

I was ok with sending weapons especially our old stock but straight up cash not so much.