Check your account email address ×

Trump Proposed Launching Missiles Into Mexico to ‘Destroy the Drug Labs,’ Esper Says

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What does “traditional drug war” even mean at this point. The war on drugs is the entire issue and blame for this being a problem falls right at the feet of those who started and propagate it. Legalize drugs and the cartels disappear overnight. 

That hasn't been the case in States with legal weed. It's taxed to point that the black market flourishs.

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do you mean like the Trump supporters do for old Donald? :lol:

What's the difference?

One was a good president under constant attack from a corrupt media and government, and one is a corrupt piece of shit.  :bc: 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

One was a good president under constant attack from a corrupt media and government, and one is a corrupt piece of shit.  :bc: 

Come on Mark....they are both corrupt.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

That hasn't been the case in States with legal weed. It's taxed to point that the black market flourishs.

The black market in states that legalize is largely supplied by local growers I’d imagine. 

Just now, f7ben said:

The black market in states that legalize is largely supplied by local growers I’d imagine. 

Some are I'm sure. I guess the cartels do still do some big grows out west.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ckf said:

You didn't answer my question. Are the guys here that constantly lick Trump's balls tools too? That's most of the board :news:

Look, Trump is a fucking tool so those who blindly support him are as well then. You keep wanted to talk about Trump and his supporters so like I already said...have at it. I'm not stuck on the previous admin and would rather talk about the current shit show. Which brings me back to my original post  :bc: 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Some are I'm sure. I guess the cartels do still do some big grows out west.

The prices have collapsed so badly a lot of guys I know here are driving to Michigan to buy from the dispensaries. They are getting top shelf buds for $110 a zip or so. 

• Like 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Look, Trump is a fucking tool so those who blindly support him are as well then. You keep wanted to talk about Trump and his supporters so like I already said...have at it. I'm not stuck on the previous admin and would rather talk about the current shit show. Which brings me back to my original post  :bc: 

LOL, whatever you say. I guess I missed all of your posts when Trump did something stupid whilst he was in office. Does this mean Obama is off the table too? GWB and Clinton as well?  :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The prices have collapsed so badly a lot of guys I know here are driving to Michigan to buy from the dispensaries. They are getting top shelf buds for $110 a zip or so. 

Black market for $110? Unless it's outdoor stuff I don't see where it would be worth growing.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Black market for $110? Unless it's outdoor stuff I don't see where it would be worth growing.

Legal medicinal grade top shelf buds are selling for $110 an oz in the dispensaries in Michigan. The whole weed market has collapsed apparently. 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't get people still thinking Trump did everything the media accused him of? If they can't see that now, (but I guess it is deeply embedded. TDS), they never will. They will just carry on and carry on because what the corrupt, crooked, and evil Dem party and their funded media did to them is now ever lasting. 

Talk about being easily brainwashed.

Was he perfect? No, of course not, but he genuinely cared about the U.S. and its citizens. The current one and the one prior to Trump were, and still are, trying to destroy America.

Trump2.jpg

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, whatever you say. I guess I missed all of your posts when Trump did something stupid whilst he was in office. Does this mean Obama is off the table too? GWB and Clinton as well?  :lol:

If you want to keep looking at the past instead of the present then have fun. Stick with filling your head full of Trump stories I guess just like MC does.  :lol: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Legal medicinal grade top shelf buds are selling for $110 an oz in the dispensaries in Michigan. The whole weed market has collapsed apparently. 

I can get 24% TCH weed at the dispensary for 100 an oz....

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What does “traditional drug war” even mean at this point. The war on drugs is the entire issue and blame for this being a problem falls right at the feet of those who started and propagate it. Legalize drugs and the cartels disappear overnight. 

Legalize fentynal?  Crystal meth? I can only go that far if we go libertarian on their asses. If you're laying in a pool of your own piss, IDGAF. Secondly, any associated crime is treated with hard labor (not a gym with free cable) 

Lastly,  legalized weed has done nothing to the black market except lower the price.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow, that's good for the buyer anyway :bc:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

If you want to keep looking at the past instead of the present then have fun. Stick with filling your head full of Trump stories I guess just like MC does.  :lol: 

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What illegal corrupt acts did Trump do?  You’re wrong dude. 

Do you honestly think that he got to where he has in life without breaking any laws?

Just now, ckf said:

Do you honestly think that he got to where he has in life without breaking any laws?

You did not answer the question. I am talking about as president what did he do that was illegal or corrupt?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Come on Mark....they are both corrupt.

$43m and an entire news industry couldn't put shit on him.

2 New York DAs have gone down in flames trying to find something.

I would bet $500 and a low level private detective could put any of us in jail... :lol:

When you look at it like that...............................................................................

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

See my above post.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Is ME not taxing it?

I believe medicinal is not, but the rec stores have to.... $200 an oz at the rec store for good stuff...

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You did not answer the question. I am talking about as president what did he do that was illegal or corrupt?

Just because he hasn't gotten caught doesn't me that he didn't break any laws. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

See my above post.

I believe medicinal is not, but the rec stores have to.... $200 an oz at the rec store for good stuff...

I'm sure it is pretty easy to get a medical card?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I'm sure it is pretty easy to get a medical card?

"Hi, this is Dr X, how can I help??"

"I can't sleep without smoking weed."

"OK, which store would you like to use and I will fax a copy to them, and I will mail you your card. Would you like to pay the $49 over the phone?"

• Haha 1