Check your account email address ×

New Forum

As a last resort I have added the new Thrasher Forum for the BS threads and posts like the Polaris 550 thread in CE. Currently only CMs can see this forum. We will be moving the BS threads and posts from CE and other forums over to this forum.

I'd like to see CE on topic as much as possible.

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

As a last resort I have added the new Thrasher Forum for the BS threads and posts like the Polaris 550 thread in CE. Currently only CMs can see this forum. We will be moving the BS threads and posts from CE and other forums over to this forum.

I'd like to see CE on topic as much as possible.

Thoughts?

Good idea :thumbsup: another forum I'm on has a "wasteland" where threads that are still active but way off the rails goes.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Good idea :thumbsup: another forum I'm on has a "wasteland" where threads that are still active but way off the rails goes.

The idea and name came from the old Thrasher's Forum on Snogoer.com years ago. I think that was the name. MC should remember the name???

@Mainecat

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

If only CMs can see it poo550 will lose his shit thinking threads are being erased. :lol:

:lol:

I'll make it available for members soon. I just wanted to get it setup and get the thoughts of the CMs first. What do you think?

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If only CMs can see it poo550 will lose his shit thinking threads are being erased. :lol:

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'll make it available for members soon. I just wanted to get it setup and get the thoughts of the CMs first. What do you think?

Give him his OWN sub-forum and block him from all of the other forums........... lol.gif.9143cb4160bb3ed742bccd82d5d15e56.gif

There use to be a way on the other site to put a member on Ignore to the whole site, they could post comments & start threads but the only ones who could see the posts or threads were the mods & admins.......... lol.gif.9143cb4160bb3ed742bccd82d5d15e56.gif

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I'd feel sorry for the mods and admins then

I don't they chose to do the Volunteer job.................... :lol:

:whistle: I doo remember someone saying less is better when it comes to forums and subforums.............. beer_cheers.gif.0e3e3bacecb2c28e00efc398dbbb236e.gif

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

That’s probably a good idea you know what happens if he can’t defend himself on a Internet forum. He calls up every lawyer in VT to sue you 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

This isn't just for poo550 threads, this is for all threads that get horribly off topic....is that right?

That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe have a thread here to move the BS posts to when there is just one or two fucking up a thread???

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

I don't they chose to do the Volunteer job.................... :lol:

:whistle: I doo remember someone saying less is better when it comes to forums and subforums.............. beer_cheers.gif.0e3e3bacecb2c28e00efc398dbbb236e.gif

Correct, I am not a fan of unused sub forums. I have a feeling that this one will get some use when we move the 550 farm and bashing thread in here. :lol:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's kinda what I was thinking. Maybe have a thread here to move the BS posts to when there is just one or two fucking up a thread???

Correct, I am not a fan of unused sub forums. I have a feeling that this one will get some use when we move the 550 farm and bashing thread in here. :lol:

Makes sense.  :bc:

16 hours ago, ckf said:

The idea and name came from the old Thrasher's Forum on Snogoer.com years ago. I think that was the name. MC should remember the name???

@Mainecat

It was the Amsnow Trasher forum ….lol

Edited by Mainecat

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You just lost the only lever you had to provide the motivation for him to contribute.

Contributing would require him cracking open his wallet.... We all know that's not going to happen :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I will pay for his cm just so he can keep pissing off the puppies, make it so CKF 

You don't have to do that. The forum is open to members. Guests can't see it though.