Check your account email address ×

Markets.

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Go back and read the thread. Even Badger said that Steve did not know that it was family until after his remarks. It was just a random remark about a random photo.  You just want to make it bigger than it is.

1. Whether it was a cousin or his daughter, should not negate the ATTACK ON FAMILY MEMBER rule.

2. I don't take that as a RANDOM REMARK, it was a specific, hateful remark against Badger, and the girl. 

3. How can anyone say it was a random photo, when it was posted by a member, WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO THE WEDDING!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

1. Whether it was a cousin or his daughter, should not negate the ATTACK ON FAMILY MEMBER rule.

2. I don't take that as a RANDOM REMARK, it was a specific, hateful remark against Badger, and the girl. 

3. How can anyone say it was a random photo, when it was posted by a member, WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO THE WEDDING!! 

God are you an absolute fucking retard

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

There was no mention that the people in the photo, the couple getting married, were family. He just said that his daughter was in their wedding.

OK, so if someone I hate posts a pic of a girl, but does not state if she's family, is it OK, if I say that I want to fuck her doggy-style, pull her hair, and slap her ass real hard, while calling her a filthy whore???  

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

There was no mention that the people in the photo, the couple getting married, were family. He just said that his daughter was in their wedding.

Did you ever stop to think that some girls in wedding parties are like FAMILY to the girl getting married???

Could be a cousin

Could be a sister

Could be best friend for many years 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Badger** said:

I'm off for the day, my daughter is in a wedding that we have attend. Very cute kids, I'll tell them you wish them the very best, you'd lover her she's a smart ass like you and me.  Keep kicking ass 550. :bc:

May be an image of 2 people and outdoors

4 hours ago, HSR said:

You're correct,,,, I not know Cassie :lol: Is she the little skank in the pic you posted??? 

I must have missed the pic.?...the girl in the pic above is quite pretty  indeed....last word that comes to mind is skank:dunno:....

But yeah....no pics on my end ..... of me or family members ...I know better.

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm done discussing it with the guy.

IMO, Badger has been egging Steve on since he got here. I'm sure it was something from HCS. Obviously Steve has been participating too. But from what I read Steve did not break any rules as when the photo was posted it was not mentioned that it was family. Even Badger admitted that after the fact.

I'm done dealing with this childish bullshit. We are supposed to be grown ass men. Start fucking acting like it!!

• Like 1

Okay lighten up guys, me a mom are taking a break from the wedding, "its an old people thing", they are all at the bar and we will be heading out to the rehearsal dinner soon.

My daughter laughed when told her this story, she said snowmobilers are a rough and tumble group but they are the best people to hangout with. :bc:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm done discussing it with the guy.

IMO, Badger has been egging Steve on since he got here. I'm sure it was something from HCS. Obviously Steve has been participating too. But from what I read Steve did not break any rules as when the photo was posted it was not mentioned that it was family. Even Badger admitted that after the fact.

I'm done dealing with this childish bullshit. We are supposed to be grown ass men. Start fucking acting like it!!

Hopefully it ends here but I'm not going to hold my breath. :bc:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Okay lighten up guys, me a mom are taking a break from the wedding, "its an old people thing", they are all at the bar and we will be heading out to the rehearsal dinner soon.

My daughter laughed when told her this story, she said snowmobilers are a rough and tumble group but they are the best people to hangout with. :bc:

She hasn't met this crew :lol:

Have fun :bc:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Do you remember about two years ago you posted a pic of your daughter?

How about if someone in admin called her a skank?

How about that, sawdust ass?

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you obtuse?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well that wouldn’t bother me too much unless it was someone I knew. Also they would be kicked off the site because that would be breaking the rules which HSR didn’t do 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you obtuse?

Fuck off. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that wouldn’t bother me too much unless it was someone I knew. Also they would be kicked off the site because that would be breaking the rules which HSR didn’t do 

Youi just don't like Badge 'cause he's been handin' you " OWNAGE " like it was candy. Fuckstick.

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off. 

You fuck off. All you do is fuck up every thread with your childish behavior.

• Like 3

I was workin' in the barn today, but this thing was eatin' away at me all day.

OK, maybe it's just me, but it bothered me.

First of all, why would ANYBODY pick on an innocent girl? That bothers me number one.

Secondly, why call her a skank, when she's a nice-lookin' girl?

Thirdly, Badger adds tons to this site, and I believe he's good people. Yeah, he can banter with the best of them, but I think he's a good guy. 

Fourthly, maybe 'cause I consider him a site-bud, it bothers me. 

This sucked so bad, I almost don't feel like posting anymore. I took a couple of pics, but I really don't give a crap anymore. 

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You fuck off. All you do is fuck up every thread with your childish behavior.

Then why do you reply to me??? Just ignore me, others do. 

Maybe I'll buy this site. 

I'm not computer savvy enough to run the server, etc. 

I'll lose SOME people if I buy it, I know that.  

Does it even make any money every year???  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe I'll buy this site. 

I'm not computer savvy enough to run the server, etc. 

I'll lose SOME people if I buy it, I know that.  

Does it even make any money every year???  

Remember when you thought Pahoenix was the best poster ever :lol: you are a faggot 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was workin' in the barn today, but this thing was eatin' away at me all day.

OK, maybe it's just me, but it bothered me.

First of all, why would ANYBODY pick on an innocent girl? That bothers me number one.

Secondly, why call her a skank, when she's a nice-lookin' girl?

Thirdly, Badger adds tons to this site, and I believe he's good people. Yeah, he can banter with the best of them, but I think he's a good guy. 

Fourthly, maybe 'cause I consider him a site-bud, it bothers me. 

This sucked so bad, I almost don't feel like posting anymore. I took a couple of pics, but I really don't give a crap anymore. 

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

73E353AD-0524-46C7-B852-1C05A742F7EE.jpeg

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Remember when you thought Pahoenix was the best poster ever :lol: you are a faggot 

He was a great poster, you're a fukkin troll. 

There is a difference.

I would take Pahoenix. 

You're also a faggot. 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually Phoenix was a good poster... backed up his shit with a lot of facts...... but I guess the PC crowd and the woke crew drove him out.