Check your account email address ×

Pentagon vows to 'move heaven and earth' to arm Ukraine

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

There's no such thing as a free lunch. And if weakening involves strengthening NATO, making Russia think twice about doing this again, setting them back a decade, giving China a glimpse of what the worlds response might be around Taiwan, then it may very well pay dividends long term. 

AND as always, better to pay rather than paying AND dying. 

For one, this could have all been avoided with a decent president ... right.?

But the "Putin price hike" is setting us back in a pretty big way, & I can't see how it's worth it. Should have just let them have Ukraine imo.

And Taiwan will require us to direct engage...

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Any man that sees that pic of the little, sad-faced Ukrainian girl, wearing her pink jacket and holding her pink books, and doesn't want to kill Russian soldiers after that, is not a man. 

There is NO WAY IN THE WORLD, that this murderous attack can be justified.

Russians need to be killed...........end of story. No ifs, ands or buts.   

Get yer ass over there & get in the fight Pyle. You could be the next American Sniper like Chris Kyle :dunno:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Fuck that! We've sent more than enough shit there already.

Time to take care of our own country. The Southern border comes to mind ...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

I certainly agree with you on that....I just don't see it happening....Biden has never even been to the border and has zero interest to do so. They just don't care at all. Twenty something on the terror watch list have been caught trying to cross border, imagine how many have succeeded.  They also got a convicted murderer, MS13 gang bangers. Have you seen them questioning Majorkas or whatever his name is.....the head guy from border security....he thinks everything is just peachy. And the problems they do have was inherited from last admin...wtf.

Trump was right when he said a lot of riff raff...murderers, rapists, drug dealers, gang members,etc. are crossing our borders....but of course he was called a racist. But he was able to pretty much squelch the crossings anyway. What a difference between now and then.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I certainly agree with you on that....I just don't see it happening....Biden has never even been to the border and has zero interest to do so. They just don't care at all. Twenty something on the terror watch list have been caught trying to cross border, imagine how many have succeeded.  They also got a convicted murderer, MS13 gang bangers. Have you seen them questioning Majorkas or whatever his name is.....the head guy from border security....he thinks everything is just peachy. And the problems they do have was inherited from last admin...wtf.

Trump was right when he said a lot of riff raff...murderers, rapists, drug dealers, gang members,etc. are crossing our borders....but of course he was called a racist. But he was able to pretty much squelch the crossings anyway. What a difference between now and then.

S American prisons are letting people out & telling them that if they get caught again in that country - they go back to prison. They advise them to come here. They don't have to pay for them then...& get the dirtbags out of the country at the same time. 

Cartels are setting up heavy here now too - guaranteed. Going to be lots of violence in the upcoming years here....

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Well maybe you can answer the question: what additional leverage would a decent president have used that the current is not? The Russians didn’t just decide to do this overnight.

But the "Putin price hike" is setting us back in a pretty big way, & I can't see how it's worth it. 

If I remember correctly, we had inflationary issues well before they decided to invade in February. But you’re right, this doesn’t help it.

Should have just let them have Ukraine imo.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Biden is a very decent president,  tremendous really.  Very experienced on foreign as well as domestic affairs unlike Trump.  He will only get us involved in needed conflicts,  we need to just trust his judgement and his wisdom.  

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well maybe you can answer the question: what additional leverage would a decent president have used that the current is not? The Russians didn’t just decide to do this overnight.

If I remember correctly, we had inflationary issues well before they decided to invade in February. But you’re right, this doesn’t help it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Could have just negotiated with them before. 

We did. Now this war effects a bunch more stuff negatively for us. 

Is it worth it to keep extending the war? Say Russia took over Ukraine right now. Is that so bad tbh? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Biden is a very decent president,  tremendous really.  Very experienced on foreign as well as domestic affairs unlike Trump.  He will only get us involved in needed conflicts,  we need to just trust his judgement and his wisdom.  

:lol:

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

But the "Putin price hike" is setting us back in a pretty big way, & I can't see how it's worth it. Should have just let them have Ukraine imo.

And Taiwan will require us to direct engage...

Get yer ass over there & get in the fight Pyle. You could be the next American Sniper like Chris Kyle 

Will they take an overweight 75 year old?????   :dunno: