Check your account email address ×

Boomers!

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Citizens United

Gas on the fire. We cant have effective govt when corps are throwing so much money at candidates. That money doesnt come without expectations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That's not even the real problem. Who's going to stop American companies from chasing cheap foreign labor? 

Of course it's not, but some people are going to defend the system and shift blame to something, anything, else to avoid convicting the system for its fatal flaws.

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they spawned the boomer so points off for that.  :news:  

The generations we coddled and gave them whatever they wanted and now they need a safe place. Get to work ya pussy's  

Millennials (born 1981–1995)

Generation Z (born 1996–2010)

I want my safe space - crying peter parker | Meme Generator

13 minutes ago, Badger** said:

The generations we coddled and gave them whatever they wanted and now they need a safe place. Get to work ya pussy's  

Millennials (born 1981–1995)

Generation Z (born 1996–2010)

I want my safe space - crying peter parker | Meme Generator

Us older millennials don't want to be lumped in with the younger ones.

• Thanks 1

US companies never would have moved off shore of the greedy US workers wouldn’t have asked to be paid a fare wage derrrrrr

That is probably the most disgusting thing I’ve read here 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

US companies never would have moved off shore of the greedy US workers wouldn’t have asked to be paid a fare wage derrrrrr

That is probably the most disgusting thing I’ve read here 

Exactly, there's also been a few here and next door who also believe......"the American consumer demands cheap products"............derp derp derpy doo :lmao:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly, there's also been a few here and next door who also believe......"the American consumer demands cheap products"............derp derp derpy doo :lmao:

I’m just as guilty as most in sometimes prioritizing price of quality and value. I wish 95% of the options weren’t overseas junk. Also if American manufacturing wasn’t basically a niche markets and they actually had large scale volume the pricing could be better. It’s not about worker wages...it’s about environmental laws and safety etc. Companies love just being able to pump their waste into some Chinese ditch and being able to kill 2-3 workers a year with unsafe practices and not have anyone blink