Check your account email address ×

Every senator who voted against background checks & how much they got from the NRA

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Snake said:

Any more Bill of Rights you would like to shit on, or is this the only one today?

Due process for Americans.... what an outdated, novel concept.

Selective outrage Snake.  People like Vince and Ben come on here and claim how Snowden was a hero then support the trampling of American's constitutional rights on no fly and no buy lists.   The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.  

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Selective outrage Snake.  People like Vince and Ben come on here and claim how Snowden was a hero then support the trampling of American's constitutional rights on no fly and no buy lists.   The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.  

Hey retard...show me where i have ever even remotely close to supprted a no fly list. You have the comprehension of momo

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

We need Chcago style gun control, it works so well

Week in Progress (6/19 – 6/25)
Shot & Killed: 6
Shot & Wounded: 38
Total Shot: 44
Total Homicides: 6

2016 Stats

44 shot and only 6 killed? WTF can't anybody shoot lol

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I believe the republicans are going to introduce a 3rd one today..Wonder what the dems will do??

Apparently its have a "sit in", way to get things done, sit on your fat asses like every other porch monkey..Great job Dems:thumbsdown:

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard...show me where i have ever even remotely close to supprted a no fly list. You have the comprehension of momo

Well defending its constitutionality would be a start.   Are you denying you did this?

On 6/21/2016 at 8:34 AM, f7ben said:

uhhh ....are you retarded. Restricting someone from flying is not impeding their freedom of movement

On 6/20/2016 at 2:52 PM, f7ben said:

its not a constitutionally guaranteed right you braindead fucking shut in

On 6/20/2016 at 3:26 PM, f7ben said:

also a no fly list does not restrict travel per se ....just a form of travel

:lmao: Dude you must be off your meds.   Wipe that shit off your face again will ya.  

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lmao: Dude you must be off your meds.   Wipe that shit off your face again will ya.  

All I said was there is no comparison between sticking someone on a no fly list and removing their 2nd amendment rights as was claimed by cappy. I have not now nor would I ever support a no fly list without due process but to draw an equivalent between something that is a black and white constitutionally guaranteed right and something that is clearly not a right is idiotic

nothing you quoted shows me in support of a no fly list and you'd have to be fucking momo retarded to think otherwise

Highmark is too dumb to figure out when someone is arguing the jurisprudence of a particular legal action and supporting said action.....its no wonder this country is fucked

Just now, f7ben said:

Highmark is too dumb to figure out when someone is arguing the jurisprudence of a particular legal action and supporting said action.....its no wonder this country is fucked

The country is fucked cuz Bipolar morons like you don't vote, not that an anarchist like you should Bipolarhooknose :nuts:  please continue not to 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The country is fucked cuz Bipolar morons like you don't vote, not that an anarchist like you should Bipolarhooknose :nuts:  please continue not to 

I have never not voted you fucking moron

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All I said was there is no comparison between sticking someone on a no fly list and removing their 2nd amendment rights as was claimed by cappy. I have not now nor would I ever support a no fly list without due process but to draw an equivalent between something that is a black and white constitutionally guaranteed right and something that is clearly not a right is idiotic

nothing you quoted shows me in support of a no fly list and you'd have to be fucking momo retarded to think otherwise

Poor Ben.  Got any more DOT examples.  :lmao:

e6d74031b5a1021016126f0073e7c6b3.jpg

Edited by Highmark

And your faggot ass asked if your drivers license could be taken for something you "said" and I clearly showed where it could be

Highmark is the new momo ....so fucking dumb its like bashing you head on a wall trying to get the simplest of points across

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And your faggot ass asked if your drivers license could be taken for something you "said" and I clearly showed where it could be

Highmark is the new momo ....so fucking dumb its like bashing you head on a wall trying to get the simplest of points across

We know it's actually you Bipolarhooknose, SBYL :guzzle: 

9 hours ago, GGNHL said:

The reason the pubs would lose the Senate and or house is due to their poor performance in a high turnout election year. In 2018 they'll bounce back if I had to guess just like 2014. I honestly beleive gun control isn't near the top of most people's GAF list, and since I actually vote for Dems and Pubs I can day that from an independent point of view. :bc:

They lose control because they get on the stupid side of things, like shutting down government.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Thanks MC for posting....im joining the nra today

Get ready for a non-stop barrage of e-mails and snail mailings, they are the M4 of fear mail.

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Any more Bill of Rights you would like to shit on, or is this the only one today?

Due process for Americans.... what an outdated, novel concept.

That 85% number could be huge come November, because of simplistic thinking the Dems could control all three branches, then what...............

Hey even Trump came out and said he was going to talk to the NRA about banning people on the no-fly list, and then his broke ass campaign got browbeat by the NRA and the likes of Possum Face who got 1.2 million from the NRA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They lose control because they get on the stupid side of things, like shutting down government.

Get ready for a non-stop barrage of e-mails and snail mailings, they are the M4 of fear mail.

That 85% number could be huge come November, because of simplistic thinking the Dems could control all three branches, then what...............

Hey even Trump came out and said he was going to talk to the NRA about banning people on the no-fly list, and then his broke ass campaign got browbeat by the NRA and the likes of Possum Face who got 1.2 million from the NRA.

Again, you have no problem pissing away the Bill of Rights.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah, they did that all on their own.:lmao:the libs could have compromised, but hey ! lets blame it all on the pubbies,( you fuckin hypocrite)

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

That makes it sound as if you are for the no fly list. You're very confusing the way you word things.

Both of them fawk with the Constitution was my point.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No one from the government will ever come take my guns, I truly have zero worries of anything like that ever happening.

I bet Australians felt the same :guzzle: Ballsack and Germans in the 30's when Hitler took all the private arms 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

I bet Australians felt the same :guzzle: Ballsack and Germans in the 30's when Hitler took all the private arms 

Is that a Maple Leaf I see under Einsteins face, you know that Maple Leaf that represents that social medicine that put your cancer in remission (which was a good thing) and that same Maple Leaf that represents much stronger gun control than the USA will ever see?