Check your account email address ×

Iran will target 'the heart' of Israel if the Jewish state makes 'slightest move' against it, president warns

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fuck Iran who the fuck cares about Iran, they have been a pain the from the 70 or 80's. Oil independent is were we should be.  

Apparently the Joos care. The USA seems to care too given all the attempts to isolate them.

Just now, Badger** said:

Those goat herders did not want keep their oil they wanted to sell it you dumb fucker to get them off the goat farm. 

They nationalized their oil industry ...that’s when we deposed their democratically elected government and installed a brutal puppet dictator. Open up a history book you stupid fuck 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

They nationalized their oil industry ...that’s when we deposed their democratically elected government and installed a brutal puppet dictator. Open up a history book you stupid fuck 

So your tell me Iran did not want to sell oil to the US?? Don't ever go into business for yourself you are a dumb fuck 

Just now, Badger** said:

So your tell me Iran did not want to sell oil to the US?? Don't ever go into business for yourself you are a dumb fuck 

They didn’t want foreign corporations to exploit their natural resources. Hence nationalizing their oil industry 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They didn’t want foreign corporations to exploit their natural resources. Hence nationalizing their oil industry 

Sugarcoat any way you like, when it comes to Iran its all about the money. I deal with a fair amount of middle eastern people who don't give a shit about their natural resources just show them the money. Get in the real world f7!!    

FQllQxaVIAQDtQ-.thumb.jpeg.928ce9c38a5ad45dcdee36153f78703d.jpeg

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had no idea we were so blessed here lol....fucking amazing 

Well that kinda stupid doesn’t show up here everyday so be thankful :lol:

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

The English are the ones who developed Iran's oil. When the Iranians kicked the English out that's when they became a terrorist country. 

• Like 1