Check your account email address ×

Iran will target 'the heart' of Israel if the Jewish state makes 'slightest move' against it, president warns

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Anler said:

The world was not at peace dummy. You dont remember him bombing the fuck out of Syria bragging that "We took the oil!" He assassinated an Iranian General during that conflict. Also he whored out US troops to do security on Saudi pipelines from Houthi rebels. 

And you say this as if it's a bad thing:smack:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Taking soleimani out with a Precision attack was awesome.... nobody was about to fuck with us

Does shit like this make you hard...SMH.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you say this as if it's a bad thing:smack:

Pay attention. Your comrade said the world was at peace, he either lied or is willfully ignorant. Then you swoop in with a white knight reach around to double down on the dumb. 

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Taking soleimani out with a Precision attack was awesome.... nobody was about to fuck with us

Soleimani was fighting isis and al nusra and must have been pretty good at it because we had to kill him. Think about that for a minute...

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He said it because Badger is a dumbfuck.

The world was a better place under Trump. look around cock sucker if you don't see it you're the dumb fucker. And Dumb fucker is two words not one. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Pay attention. Your comrade said the world was at peace, he either lied or is willfully ignorant. Then you swoop in with a white knight reach around to double down on the dumb. 

The retard actually stated that 80% of all dollars were printed under Biden. That is probably 3000x more retarded than the fucking idiot claiming we were somehow more at peace under Trump

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Except they launched a bunch of cruise missiles into a base where our troops were stationed you brain dead cunt. My god are you fucking stupid 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The retard actually stated that 80% of all dollars were printed under Biden. That is probably 3000x more retarded than the fucking idiot claiming we were somehow more at peace under Trump

Says a sled less MF'er. 

Edited by Badger**

Just now, f7ben said:

Their brain cells could be used as a bioweapon. Instantly turning people retarded. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does shit like this make you hard...SMH.

He was a pretty bad guy and to take him and him only out at the time with our special ops was pretty cool...IMO

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Except they launched a bunch of cruise missiles into a base where our troops were stationed you brain dead cunt. My god are you fucking stupid 

I don't remember that part was anyone killed?

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Looked it up.. no casualties. no wonder I didn't remember .....Oh wow so we got to see a little fireworks...show big deal. That'll teach us....smh...

Best Prez evah!

Screenshot_2022-04-18-17-18-57.png

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He was a pretty bad guy and to take him and him only out at the time with our special ops was pretty cool...IMO

I don't remember that part was anyone killed?

That's an action not a war, Trump did not get us in any wars he was still playing catch up from Bush's and Obamas war. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

That's an action not a war, Trump did not get us in any wars he was still playing catch up from Bush's and Obamas war. 

Yup.... just cleaning up some of the residual players

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Funny the world was a peace when Trump was president. Hummm:read:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Do you even read the shit you post?

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So what war did Trump get us into?? That was war not an action??? 

I never claimed Trump got us into a war. What war had/has Obama or Biden got us into? As you stated? 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never claimed Trump got us into a war. What war had/has Obama or Biden got us into? As you stated? 

Syria. Obama dropped so many bombs on them we ran out of bombs. Something like 24,000 bombs