Check your account email address ×

Iran will target 'the heart' of Israel if the Jewish state makes 'slightest move' against it, president warns

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's an action not a war, Trump did not get us in any wars he was still playing catch up from Bush's and Obamas war. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I never claimed Trump got us into a war. What was has Obama or Biden got us into? As you stated? 

Can you read??  I never said Biden got us into any wars!! Biden couldn't get us on a school bus if he had to. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So what war did Trump get us into?? That was war not an action??? 

Trump nominated twice for Nobel peace prize......Peace thru Strength should be his slogan....:ylsuper:

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I was right and he is still a sled less MF'er . And I did correct myself 

So you still stand by Biden printing 80% of currency in circulation?

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Can you read??  I never said Biden got us into any wars!! Biden couldn't get us on a school bus if he had to. 

You said Obama did you brain dead cunt and you even quoted it you fucking retarded illiterate piece of fucking dogshit. Fuck are you a stupid faggot ass piece of shit 

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's an action not a war, Trump did not get us in any wars he was still playing catch up from Bush's and Obamas war. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You said Obama did you brain dead cunt and you even quoted it you fucking retarded illiterate piece of fucking dogshit. Fuck are you a stupid faggot ass piece of shit 

Obama inherited the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, and various aspects of the War on Terror, all of which began during the Bush administration. He presided over the gradual draw down of U.S. soldiers in Iraq. Where did I say Obama GOT us into a war, You clueless fuck!!  

Edited by Badger**

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Obama inherited the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, and various aspects of the War on Terror, all of which began during the Bush administration. He presided over the gradual draw down of U.S. soldiers in Iraq. Where did I say Obama GOT us into a war, You clueless fuck!!  

You said “Bush and Obama’s wars” you fucking illiterate piece of fucking shit. Do you need me to explain what that means to you? Dumb motherfucker. No fucking way you have an Iq over 80

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You said “Bush and Obama’s wars” you fucking illiterate piece of fucking shit. Do you need me to explain what that means to you? Dumb motherfucker. No fucking way you have an Iq over 80

GOT you dumb fucker it was an on going war. NO WAY do you have an IQ cock sucker. You Obama Biden loving dicky licker!!  

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

GOT you dumb fucker it was an on going war. NO WAY do you have an IQ cock sucker 

So by your fully retarded logic they were Trumps wars too :lol: god damn are you a fucking simpleton

In a conversation about who started wars the fucking moron refers to Bush’s wars as Obama’s wars simply because they were ongoing :lol: 

what an absolute fucking retard :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

So by your fully retarded logic they were Trumps wars too :lol: god damn are you a fucking simpleton

Trump set the wheels motion to get us out of that war but Biden dropped the ball, 13 balls  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In a conversation about who started wars the fucking moron refers to Bush’s wars as Obama’s wars simply because they were ongoing :lol: 

what an absolute fucking retard :lol: 

Your sled less MF'er Trump was getting out of that war. I'm I right!! 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Your sled less MF'er Trump was getting out of that war. I'm I right!! 

Trump didn’t get out of shit. In fact Trump deployed more troops to bullshit like protecting Saudi assets. Fuck Trump and fuck you dumbass faggot ass retarded piece of shit 

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump didn’t get out of shit. In fact Trump deployed more troops to bullshit like protecting Saudi assets. Fuck Trump and fuck you dumbass faggot ass retarded piece of shit 

48391055_522261658277269_6066061231611969536_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah... a meme. Great job stupid motherfucker 

Ask you before are you better off in Biden's America? I got a job's and I'm sure I make way more money than you!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah... a meme. Great job stupid motherfucker 

:lol:

i-love-him7637.jpg.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

What did Iran do to America to produce all this hate? Or for that matter what did Iran do to any of its neighbors? 

They wanted to keep their oil for themselves about 60 years ago and we weren’t going to be having any of that shit. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They wanted to keep their oil for themselves about 60 years ago and we weren’t going to be having any of that shit. 

The only neighbor Iran ever really fucked with was Saddam. He later became public enemy #1 of the GOP administration. Oh...they also fucked with ISIS....another GOP administration public enemy #1. It gets confusing.

Edited by spin_dry

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What did Iran do to America to produce all this hate? Or for that matter what did Iran do to any of its neighbors? 

Fuck Iran who the fuck cares about Iran, they have been a pain the from the 70 or 80's. Oil independent is were we should be.  

Just now, Badger** said:

Fuck Iran who the fuck cares about Iran, they have been a pain the from the 70 or 80's. Oil independent is were we should be.  

Amazing insight....you are a real genius :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those goat herders did not want keep their oil they wanted to sell it you dumb fucker to get them off the goat farm.