Check your account email address ×

The Myth of NATO Provocations

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so….I thought it was because of the NATO overtures…🤷🏻….I’m done arguing with you and Dave about this. I hope Sweden and Finland join and the little KGB rat fuck gets his head lopped  off.

I told you to shaddup pages ago!

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re being a fucking retard 

The first Ukrainian president elected from outside of the corrupt system of the Verkhovna Rada. So he proved impervious to Russian influence and corruption. Couldn’t be manipulated by the globalists in Europe who wanted a peace deal at Ukraine’s expense. He told them to fuck off. Very brave guy. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The first Ukrainian president elected from outside of the corrupt system of the Verkhovna Rada. So he proved impervious to Russian influence and corruption. Couldn’t be manipulated by the globalists in Europe who wanted a peace deal at Ukraine’s expense. He told them to fuck off. Very brave guy. 

Nazi?

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lol: 

He wouldn’t play the game to keep everyone in Europe and America happy. Here….sign this piece of shit peace deal so gas will flow and Putin can be happy to slowly gobble up your country.

Zelinsky says…..GFY. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Well this went bad quickly. All I can say is I hope Ukraine keeps sticking it to Russia, whether one feels they were righteous to invade or not.

It’s not Ukraine sticking it to anyone. It’s the US and our hardware footing the bill for yet another retarded eat that we instigate. The US citizen gets fucked again ....and for what? So we could keep some retarded asshole in some retarded country in power to wield our influence some shithole region of bumfuk nowhere. Yay

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Well this went bad quickly. All I can say is I hope Ukraine keeps sticking it to Russia, whether one feels they were righteous to invade or not.

Russia will occupy the east side. Just like the joos occupy the west side. 

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not Ukraine sticking it to anyone. It’s the US and our hardware footing the bill for yet another retarded eat that we instigate. The US citizen gets fucked again ....and for what? So we could keep some retarded asshole in some retarded country in power to wield our influence some shithole region of bumfuk nowhere. Yay

And double digit inflation on top. super yay

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes, I’m well aware that Western countries are arming them, and that they are the ones bravely pulling the trigger while Russians are on their land shooting at them.

Edited by akvanden

15 hours ago, Anler said:

Lets circle back on this is 6 months eh? 

How do emotional retards get gutnhooked by the latest cause celeb even when it’s a fucking war?

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How do emotional retards get gutnhooked by the latest cause celeb even when it’s a fucking war?

It's WWE for most. Theyve never had to live it. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

AKvandum is another one of those guys where you can be right just by taking the opposing stance to what they think. 

This forum is filled with them

The mess the world is in, and we have the best geopolitical minds on the planet wasting away on a website....

Question: If our leaders, the media et al are gaslighting the shit out of us at every turn, what makes you think the history you all profess to know is nothing but a product of the gaslighting process over the last 100 years?

Think about that for a second....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The mess the world is in, and we have the best geopolitical minds on the planet wasting away on a website....

Question: If our leaders, the media et al are gaslighting the shit out of us at every turn, what makes you think the history you all profess to know is nothing but a product of the gaslighting process over the last 100 years?

Think about that for a second....

Exactly