Check your account email address ×

Ukraine got the Russian flagship Moskva

Confirmed….

Translation:

As a result of a fire on the Moskva missile cruiser, ammunition detonated, the crew was completely evacuated, the Russian Defense Ministry said

Edited by Mainecat
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there are few here that will say that it’s not happening and if it is happening it’s a bad thing…bizarro world.

You’re really spinning out of control here. You’re about one step below the “glory to Ukraine” retard posting above you. Just being a good friend and letting you know this 

What's being done to Ukraine is an abomination. 

It is inhumane, and deserving of a deadly global response. 

I hope at some point somebody gets Putin's daughters, but they are in hiding. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re really spinning out of control here. You’re about one step below the “glory to Ukraine” retard posting above you. Just being a good friend and letting you know this 

Meh…appreciate it but all good here.👍🏼

8CD1C887-F7FA-4417-9FB6-16260FBDE106.png.1d34e38f5ebcded2ee9734d3a4ecfb23.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meh…appreciate it but all good here.👍🏼

8CD1C887-F7FA-4417-9FB6-16260FBDE106.png.1d34e38f5ebcded2ee9734d3a4ecfb23.png

Ok . Well you go on cheering for the ghost of Ukraine and all the other CIA lies you’ve been fed. I’ll choose to indulge myself with a healthy dose of skepticism for what their trying to propagandize us with. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Ok . Well you go on cheering for the ghost of Ukraine and all the other CIA lies you’ve been fed. I’ll choose to indulge myself with a healthy dose of skepticism for what their trying to propagandize us with. 

Oh FFS of course I realize that some of this is misinformation and bullshit but it’s clear that Putin is the aggressor and quite possibly a war criminal and IMO his invasion of Ukraine was not warranted.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh FFS of course I realize that some of this is misinformation and bullshit but it’s clear that Putin is the aggressor and quite possibly a war criminal and IMO his invasion of Ukraine was not warranted.

I don’t think much of anything is clear but the reality is all these stories of chemical weapons and raping woman and beheading dogs are likely bullshit

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What's being done to Ukraine is an abomination. 

It is inhumane, and deserving of a deadly global response. 

I hope at some point somebody gets Putin's daughters, but they are in hiding. 

Eastern time zone?...Up at 430 A.M.?.....wtf

Prostate issues?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t think much of anything is clear but the reality is all these stories of chemical weapons and raping woman and beheading dogs are likely bullshit

All that aside....Putin is still a POS.

Open you're eyes.... you shouldn't need to be told what to believe... it's clearly visible what's going on

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Open you're eyes.... you shouldn't need to be told what to believe... it's clearly visible what's going on

Has anyone here ever said Putin wasn’t a piece of shit? 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Has anyone here ever said Putin wasn’t a piece of shit? 

And his "scorched earth" approach is nothing out of character..... there is no doubt he is responsible for the bombing of the schools and hospitals and all of the civilians ...he just don't care.

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

There are no good players here or anywhere. But the promotion of war over minerals is getting old. The people make the sacrifices and the king gets the gold. Its time for the king to fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

There are no good players here or anywhere. But the promotion of war over minerals is getting old. The people make the sacrifices and the king gets the gold. Its time for the king to fuck off. 

GLORY TO UKRAINE DERRRRR

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And his "scorched earth" approach is nothing out of character..... there is no doubt he is responsible for the bombing of the schools and hospitals and all of the civilians ...he just don't care.

Lets not pretend like you care either. There are dozens of examples of atrocities going on all over the world right now and you didnt care about any of them until you were told to. The difference here is Americans are paying a price. Inflation is going to wreck alot of people and for what? So we can argue over which asshole keeps the riches? If Ukraine wants to fight Russia let them. As you and the other war hawks have stated a hundred times, they are whooping Putins azz. If you dont know why our govt is so invested then you are one dumb mother fucker.

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets not pretend like you care either. There are dozens of examples of atrocities going on all over the world right now and you didnt care about any of them until you were told to. The difference here is Americans are paying a price. Inflation is going to wreck alot of people and for what? So we can argue over which asshole keeps the riches? If Ukraine wants to fight Russia let them. As you and the other war hawks have stated a hundred times, they are whooping Putins azz. If you dont know why our govt is so invested then you are one dumb mother fucker.

I've always had concerns about the puppies being killed and mistreated in shelters...I only support no-kill shelters. So.don't give me none of that didn't care about atrocities BS

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I've always had concerns about the puppies being killed and mistreated in shelters...I only support no-kill shelters. So.don't give me none of that didn't care about atrocities BS

You dont. You are a WWE follower and this is the script you are following now. NWO is moving on Putin! Look out for an ambush!