Check your account email address ×

Subway shooting suspect.

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude was very racist.   Like usual they are keeping it more quiet than they would if he was white but likely chose that particular train because of the number of Asian Americans on board.   

No they weren’t keeping it quiet. His quotes about lunatic fringe shit was all over news corps yesterday. Do you guys just make this shit up? :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh this is going away quick. Guy was a big time racist targeting non blacks. Definitely hate and race motivated. They are already trying to spin it into being about Russia. 

Simply amazing.   I called Biden and idiot on Instagram yesterday and got warned by the site and this guy posts racial diatribes on Youtube for years without getting the boot.  :lol:

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No they weren’t keeping it quiet. His quotes about lunatic fringe shit was all over news corps yesterday. Do you guys just make this shit up? :lol: 

Care to post some links from any of the MSM besides FoxNews and its not just reporting some of it but where and how much they would be focusing on race.   You're an idiot if you think how this is being reported is anywhere near what it would be if this was a white dude.  

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/13/us/frank-james-videos-brooklyn-subway-shooting

Suspect in Brooklyn subway shooting posted videos discussing violence and mass shootings

https://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/us/charleston-church-shooting-main/index.html

Charleston racist shooter Roof wanted an AR-15; had magazines, accessor

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Care to post some links from any of the MSM besides FoxNews and its not just reporting some of it but where and how much they would be focusing on race.   You're an idiot if you think how this is being reported is anywhere near what it would be if this was a white dude.  

Dude, you’re fucked up. Seek help. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, you’re fucked up. Seek help. 

Post the links.   I did.   :news:

I'm fucked up?  :lol:  I'm not the one going around calling my piece of shit RV an apocalypse vehicle. :lol:  Face it you're couple steps worse than 550. 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Post the links.   I did.   :news:

I'm fucked up?  :lol:  I'm not the one going around calling my piece of shit RV an apocalypse vehicle. :lol:  Face it you're couple steps worse than 550. 

I’m not going to chase links for you. Head over to cnn and msnbc yourself and then bring back to the group your blow by blow analysis of how they’re falling short. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Highmark said:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/13/us/frank-james-videos-brooklyn-subway-shooting

Suspect in Brooklyn subway shooting posted videos discussing violence and mass shootings

https://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/us/charleston-church-shooting-main/index.html

Charleston racist shooter Roof wanted an AR-15; had magazines, accessor

So dishonest.  Everyone knows the bias of the msm  and social media. My local media found their deflection.  I don’t know what happened, but I'll bet my life this guy was not executed for having the wrong plate on his car.  If it is bad put out there. Give the full story and let the public decide.  Stop with the games.

D89455A1-FD16-4500-AA74-F3D49CD0C6FC.jpeg

I find it hilarious that the last two mass shootings happened in California and New York State the two states with the strictest firearm laws in the United States. No Mass shooter would dare pull this shit in places like Tennessee or Florida or Georgia where they have constitutional carry. You'd think these dumb fucking morons would allow constitutional carry countrywide and this shit will all stop.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

I find it hilarious that the last two mass shootings happened in California and New York State the two states with the strictest firearm laws in the United States. No Mass shooter would dare pull this shit in places like Tennessee or Florida or Georgia where they have constitutional carry. You'd think these dumb fucking morons would allow constitutional carry countrywide and this shit will all stop.

You can carry in NY state. Just not NYC. 

On 4/13/2022 at 7:38 PM, Steve753 said:

You can carry in NY state. Just not NYC. 

Not without a permit you cannot. BTW, No shit I have my concealed carry pistol permit here in New York. However I should not need one everybody that has a clean record should be able to carry a pistol concealed. With no permits. The second amendment is our concealed carry permit.

Edited by GreenStreak
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, GreenStreak said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_Tennessee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mass_shootings_in_Florida

On 4/21/2022 at 6:14 PM, HSR said:

Dude are you that fucking dense? All those shootings took place before those States had constitutional carry. Come on man get your head out of your ass. The more people that are carrying firearms the less these assholes would dare do anything cuz they know they're going to get taken out. And no the answer is not more guns the answer is more guns in the hands of good people who know how to use them.

On 4/13/2022 at 2:53 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Hey boyz, still don't think black America is our worst nightmare????? 

Answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It has nothing to do with blacks you dumb fuck. It's because of stupid liberals everybody scared of guns. Those are our worst nightmares.

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Dude are you that fucking dense? All those shootings took place before those States had constitutional carry. Come on man get your head out of your ass. The more people that are carrying firearms the less these assholes would dare do anything cuz they know they're going to get taken out. And no the answer is not more guns the answer is more guns in the hands of good people who know how to use them.

Because people who commit mass murder care if they get killed? 

They know damn well they are gonna die in the act or rot in a cell. They don’t fucking care. 

2 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Sorry I'm Canadian and don't follow your state gun laws. You just said it would never happen in those states and I looked it up:dunno: Some of those are very recent,,when did carry become legal???

You live in movieland where citizens become hero's,,,rarely happens.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry I'm Canadian and don't follow your state gun laws. You just said it would never happen in those states and I looked it up:dunno: Some of those are very recent,,when did carry become legal???

You live in movieland where citizens become hero's,,,rarely happens.

No you're wrong. It happens more times than you think because our media does not report it they will not glorify somebody defending themselves and saving other people's lives with a God damn gun won't happen

Just now, GreenStreak said:

No you're wrong. It happens more times than you think because our media does not report it they will not glorify somebody defending themselves and saving other people's lives with a God damn gun won't happen

So prove it or you are just dreaming it up??? Should be able to find some links?

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Because people who commit mass murder care if they get killed? 

They know damn well they are gonna die in the act or rot in a cell. They don’t fucking care. 

That's a bullshit response Joel and you should know that. I'm not saying it'll stop all these Looney tunes from attempting mass shootings... But I bet you would have way less or maybe no deaths of Innocence if the majority of the people on the scene had a fucking Glock 19 in their back pocket.