Check your account email address ×

Subway shooting suspect.

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

That's a bullshit response Joel and you should know that. I'm not saying it'll stop all these Looney tunes from attempting mass shootings... But I bet you would have way less or maybe no deaths of Innocence if the majority of the people on the scene had a fucking Glock 19 in their back pocket.

What mass shooters were taken out by the average joe with " a Fucking Glock 19 in their back pocket"??. I may have missed the US news when that went down.

Just now, HSR said:

What mass shooters were taken out by the average joe with " a Fucking Glock 19 in their back pocket"??. I may have missed the US news when that went down.

None really. Because most places these shootings happen are in gun free zones. The shooter's always choose a place like that or a school because they know there's no guns there. I cannot believe how people cannot just grasp this simple concept.

17 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

That's a bullshit response Joel and you should know that. I'm not saying it'll stop all these Looney tunes from attempting mass shootings... But I bet you would have way less or maybe no deaths of Innocence if the majority of the people on the scene had a fucking Glock 19 in their back pocket.

It would end up with more deaths because of idiots who aren’t qualified to carry guns. Most people are NOT qualified to carry a gun and they have no interest in being qualified. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

None really. Because most places these shootings happen are in gun free zones. The shooter's always choose a place like that or a school because they know there's no guns there. I cannot believe how people cannot just grasp this simple concept.

Exactly ,,,just not for the reasons you think. Give it a rest you Rambo wannabe. Mass shooters DGAF about citizens carrying because history doesn't tell them they are a factor. You like to think you would stand and fight but in real life you'd probably piss and shit yourself. 

18 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

gun free zones. The shooter's always choose a place like that or a school

On the morning of December 6, 2019, a terrorist attack occurred at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Pensacola, Florida.[3][4][5] The assailant killed three men and injured eight others.[6][7][8] The shooter was killed by Escambia County sheriff deputies after they arrived at the scene.[9] He was identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, an aviation student from Saudi Arabia.[10][11]

On July 16, 2015, Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He first committed a drive-by shooting at a recruiting center, then traveled to a U.S. Navy Reserve center and continued firing, where he was killed by police in a gunfight[citation needed]. Four Marines died on the spot. A Navy sailor, a Marine recruiter, and a police officer were wounded; the sailor died from his injuries two days late

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, HSR said:

They're always thinking long term :lol:

Especially those guys who flew those planes on 9/11.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

I think they chose those places because they can kill large amounts before being taken out.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sorry I'm Canadian and don't follow your state gun laws. You just said it would never happen in those states and I looked it up:dunno: Some of those are very recent,,when did carry become legal???

You live in movieland where citizens become hero's,,,rarely happens.

So thats the issue.  I was wondering what it was.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

“A wise man once told me, death smiles at us all, all you can do is smile back.”

My Prudential rep likes to say, "hey no one gets out alive"  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

Didn't you blow your thumb off once? 

On 4/22/2022 at 8:24 PM, HSR said:

Exactly ,,,just not for the reasons you think. Give it a rest you Rambo wannabe. Mass shooters DGAF about citizens carrying because history doesn't tell them they are a factor. You like to think you would stand and fight but in real life you'd probably piss and shit yourself. 

I am not a Rambo wannabe. But you are an ass. I can tell by your last post because it makes no sense whatsoever.