Check your account email address ×

More liberal economic "genius."

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:  Simply zero economic comprehension.  

MSNBC's Joy Reid calls massive inflation a 'Russia-boosted crisis,' wants another large stimulus

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbcs-joy-reid-calls-massive-inflation-russia-boosted-crisis-another-large-stimulus

But TRUMP was the biggest spender.  FFS can someone actually be that ignorant constantly?  These same people said that we needed a stimulus rather than a federal tax moratorium.   I am going to tell the retards something.  WASHINGTON is the biggest spender, and the latest catch phrases are stimulus and infrastructure spending.  BTW, obviously looking at the housing market WE DID NOT NEED THE COVID STIMULUS!!!!  A tax moratorium would have been better, remember who wanted that?

And yes, I was the first to bring up trump in this thread only to show how retarded some of the people on this forum sound.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But TRUMP was the biggest spender.  FFS can someone actually be that ignorant constantly?  These same people said that we needed a stimulus rather than a federal tax moratorium.   I am going to tell the retards something.  WASHINGTON is the biggest spender, and the latest catch phrases are stimulus and infrastructure spending.  BTW, obviously looking at the housing market WE DID NOT NEED THE COVID STIMULUS!!!!  A tax moratorium would have been better, remember who wanted that?

And yes, I was the first to bring up trump in this thread only to show how retarded some of the people on this forum sound.

We didnt need a lock down either. We just needed common sense. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

We didnt need a lock down either. We just needed common sense. 

It was criminal.  Even when the data was in, some here still wanted to defend lockdowns. If we had an honest media in this country we would be holding  politicians criminally responsible,  like with the flint water crisis. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It was criminal.  Even when the data was in, some here still wanted to defend lockdowns. If we had an honest media in this country we would be holding  politicians criminally responsible,  like with the flint water crisis. 

Yeah well dont hold your breath. I cant support any of these cocksuckers anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well dont hold your breath. I cant support any of these cocksuckers anymore. 

We had one local politician who never wavered on it from the beginning. He took an absolute beating in the media and from his own party. I will support him and thats it.  Cowards….all of them!  

Just now, Cold War said:

We had one local politician who never wavered on it from the beginning. He took an absolute beating in the media and from his own party. I will support him and thats it.  Cowards….all of them!  

Looking back at war propaganda I think Muhammed Ali was one of the greatest heroes in American history. When his draft card for Vietnam got picked he told them to fuck off and he had everything to lose at that time. They even tried to goad him into it by telling him he will just travel around and give morale to the troops. He said I am not even treated like a person in my own country and you want me to go kill for you? Fuck off. Integrity, you cant buy it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Looking back at war propaganda I think Muhammed Ali was one of the greatest heroes in American history. When his draft card for Vietnam got picked he told them to fuck off and he had everything to lose at that time. They even tried to goad him into it by telling him he will just travel around and give morale to the troops. He said I am not even treated like a person in my own country and you want me to go kill for you? Fuck off. Integrity, you cant buy it. 

He definitely took a lot of heat for his beliefs. 
Here lies the problem with the Vietnam war.  I read a great article from John Fogerty , who’s music was used as the anthem for the anti war movement. The hate should of never been aimed at the men who went and served. Should of solely been put on the government.  Those were just kids who didn’t know any better. They should of never been treated like they were. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He definitely took a lot of heat for his beliefs. 
Here lies the problem with the Vietnam war.  I read a great article from John Fogerty , who’s music was used as the anthem for the anti war movement. The hate should of never been aimed at the men who went and served. Should of solely been put on the government.  Those were just kids who didn’t know any better. They should of never been treated like they were. 

The propaganda against communist expansion was strong back then. Turned out it was all bullshit. But it still works today. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The propaganda against communist expansion was strong back then. Turned out it was all bullshit. But it still works today. 

I agree with all of what you just said, but in a post WWII world, when the doctrine is mutually assured destruction and developing alliances with all the world players, I think the threats were not at that point known, or what we were going to risk.  Hence military buildup and now we're the biggest swinging dick in the world, and rightly so.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree with all of what you just said, but in a post WWII world, when the doctrine is mutually assured destruction and developing alliances with all the world players, I think the threats were not at that point known, or what we were going to risk.  Hence military buildup and now we're the biggest swinging dick in the world, and rightly so.

For sure but that was also strategic because of our geographic location. There was some disinformation around ww2 also. I've done numerous projects dismantling the old Joliet arsenal. That was the facility that produced alot of the tnt in WW2, without it we wouldn't have won the war. In it's hayday they were kicking out 5500 tons of tnt a week. They started building that place in the late 1930's. What year did the japs bomb pearl harbor?