Check your account email address ×

Canada Vac is working

This one is just brutal, but then again why would any normal parent vaccinate a 10-14 year old.

The experts (yah right) are trying to spin it as these kids were already ill, so what was the purpose of vaccination then?  Any peer review?

• Sad 1

It's not working, my neighbor is from Canada in his 60's, I have not seen them in two years due to the lockdowns, they use the house as a summer home. Today I found out he died according to the Canadian doctors from the jab he got blood clots, he was in great shape.    

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is not one stat to support vaccines.  Game over.

FOn9XiPVkAYsUXr?format=jpg&name=medium

Another misleading post. Your 73% that you never checked includes the entire UK population, not only those eligible. It's 93% if you include only those eligible, so all stats support it.

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Another misleading post. Your 73% that you never checked includes the entire UK population, not only those eligible. It's 93% if you include only those eligible, so all stats support it.

Your pathetic.  Moving goalposts again.

Now go add in the all cause deaths.  Simpleton sheep.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

It's not working, my neighbor is from Canada in his 60's, I have not seen them in two years due to the lockdowns, they use the house as a summer home. Today I found out he died according to the Canadian doctors from the jab he got blood clots, he was in great shape.    

Here this kid died of a blood clot, but experts say it was from loud music.

I'm sure that's good enough for deepfaggot and Bambihands.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your pathetic.  Moving goalposts again.

Now go add in the all cause deaths.  Simpleton sheep.

That’s how it’s always been measured, and yet we go over and over and over and over because you repost the same thing over and over and still don’t understand it.

Don’t post this stuff if you only want to talk about all cause deaths.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here this kid died of a blood clot, but experts say it was from loud music.

I'm sure that's good enough for deepfaggot and Bambihands.

So random, but thanks for the story from India.

Since the story doesn’t mention a thing about vaccine status, should we just assume he was for the purpose of your amusement? And since India doesn’t have Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J, which foreign vaccine are you shedding light on?

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So random, but thanks for the story from India.

Since the story doesn’t mention a thing about vaccine status, should we just assume he was for the purpose of your amusement? And since India doesn’t have Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J, which foreign vaccine are you shedding light on?

Again with the moving goalposts.

They are vaccinated as well and not one of them are worth a shit.

J&J has a big plant making covid vaxxes in India.  Garbage.

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s how it’s always been measured, and yet we go over and over and over and over because you repost the same thing over and over and still don’t understand it.

Don’t post this stuff if you only want to talk about all cause deaths.

Are they vaccinated, yes or no?  What column do they go in?

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Given all we now know 2 years into the (fake) plandemic who was right from day one?  Who's goalposts never changed?

Real experts slamming the fraud.

This got a good leaving alone, I wonder why.

image.thumb.png.0c6a7e7f3ad829006a2952eed7f127f9.png

It's not fun playing detective on a daily basis researching random stats from the random countries.

Share the data set on where this came from and I'll give you all the time in the world. Actual link, report, page, etc it came from. I bet you won't be able to find it though?

This got a good leaving alone, I wonder why.

image.thumb.png.0c6a7e7f3ad829006a2952eed7f127f9.png

:lol::lol::lol:

I just noticed the dates. Jan 1st 2021 through Oct 31st 2021. 12-15 year old weren't even eligible for the vaccine until end of Sept in 2021, 10 and 11 year olds not at all until 2022. And certainly none of them would have had 2 doses.

You're the best AC, keep up the great copy and paste fails from twitter!! And thanks for the reminder and challenge "This got a good leaving alone, I wonder why."

:lol::lol::lol:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/2021/09/nhs-rolls-out-covid-19-jab-to-children-aged-12-to-15/

10 hours ago, akvanden said:

It's not fun playing detective on a daily basis researching random stats from the random countries.

Share the data set on where this came from and I'll give you all the time in the world. Actual link, report, page, etc it came from. I bet you won't be able to find it though?

Source.

Source.

She does some amazing work.

Clearly not. When you say amazing, you mean fabricated, right? How else do you explain these numbers when the vaccine was only available for one month to this age group during this time period? Other people are noticing in her comments as well. :lol:

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Clearly not. When you say amazing, you mean fabricated, right? How else do you explain these numbers when the vaccine was only available for one month to this age group during this time period? Other people are noticing in her comments as well. :lol:

The data source.  Go fetch moron.