Check your account email address ×

Kid Rock....Bad Reputation

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dudes pretty funny and would be cool to hang with.  Love his Adam Shit shirt in this vid:bc:

I like a couple of his songs but never bought his albums until now...will be buying his latest..." Bad Reputation". Bet it goes to #1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I know you always hated him:lol:.

He's way too cool for you:bc:

I hate his because his music is absolute shit....now I hate him even more because he’s some fucking no mind Trumper retard appealing to equally no minded Trumper retards. The fucking lowest common denominator 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Dudes pretty funny and would be cool to hang with.  Love his Adam Shit shirt in this vid:bc:

I like a couple of his songs but never bought his albums until now...will be buying his latest..." Bad Reputation". Bet it goes to #1

Watched his interview on Tucker. He's a cool dude. In-laws went to school with him & partied with him in the day. Coffee table with a massive pile of blow on it ...anybody just walk up & do a rail whenever you wanted too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Welfare, guns, and cigarettes. :lol: 

“Hey Kid , we think you can cash in on this Trump thing. You’ve already got the wife beaters down and you suck at music. Just start singing about some flag waiving retardation and these fucking morons will buy your albums like hot cakes”

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Watched his interview on Tucker. He's a cool dude. In-laws went to school with him & partied with him in the day. Coffee table with a massive pile of blow on it ...anybody just walk up & do a rail whenever you wanted too.

Meth babies FTW!!!

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Columbian cocaine son - no meth. 

It was probably a pile of Midwest bathtub crank and you fucking Michigan methbillies couldn’t tell the difference 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was probably a pile of Midwest bathtub crank and you fucking Michigan methbillies couldn’t tell the difference 

Meth wasn't around too much then. The gangs in Detroit controlled the drug trade then & were working with Columbian drug kingpins direct. Massive amounts of high grade was being flung each week. Some cool y ouTube vids on it. "Best friend gang Detroit".  Ruthless mofos they were.

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's the first time I seen that vid:guzzle::lol:....love that redneck hillbilly shit....nothin but a good time

fuck joe brandon, piece of shit.           :fuckyou:

BEER+BOOBIES+BULLETS  just does,nt get any better than that.         :ylsuper:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Meth wasn't around too much then. The gangs in Detroit controlled the drug trade then & were working with Columbian drug kingpins direct. Massive amounts of high grade was being flung each week. Some cool y ouTube vids on it. "Best friend gang Detroit".  Ruthless mofos they were.

A Hunter Biden paradise!!!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“Hey Kid , we think you can cash in on this Trump thing. You’ve already got the wife beaters down and you suck at music. Just start singing about some flag waiving retardation and these fucking morons will buy your albums like hot cakes”

Kid was huge before Donald was even president. 

Idiot.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A Hunter Biden paradise!!!

They weren't into underage girls.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:  

Ooofff.  Never did any of that shit....Peruvian marching powder......ooofff....don't miss those days.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  

Ooofff.  Never did any of that shit....Peruvian marching powder......ooofff....don't miss those days.  :lol: 

Same here. did 1 line of crank in high school and thought it was disgusting. But early 80's , ya couldn't open a door wiithout slamming into someone doing a line of blow.

I remember in like 81 going to Walden pond in Concord mass ( the thoreau hangout ) Had a beach there . So many people blowing lines ya could smell the shit.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Same here. did 1 line of crank in high school and thought it was disgusting. But early 80's , ya couldn't open a door wiithout slamming into someone doing a line of blow.

I remember in like 81 going to Walden pond in Concord mass ( the thoreau hangout ) Had a beach there . So many people blowing lines ya could smell the shit.

Never touched that shit in the "70's. Jose Cuervo, fine columbian, shrooms, LSD, and an occasional Miller High Life for life giving hydration.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Never touched that shit in the "70's. Jose Cuervo, fine columbian, shrooms, LSD, and an occasional Miller High Life for life giving hydration.  

One line and I could never understand how anyone could do the shit.