Check your account email address ×

does anyone know when Yamaha is releasing their 2023...

3 minutes ago, krom said:

Tomorrow (22nd) Noon

Rumor has it, that it will be the last year for blue arctic cats

Doubtful! Zero chance. They have no place to go. But you run with that Kromer. You the rumor man!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Doubtful! Zero chance. They have no place to go. But you run with that Kromer. You the rumor man!

I could see them leaving snowmobiles.  They essentially already have.  Not sure what the point is for their current offerings and situation.

12 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

You really are stupid, aren't you.  Also impressive how much you love being wrong

Don't you remember me telling you that you're sled wasn't going to be to you before spring, as you claimed it would be 2 weeks??

You prob also noticed me telling Kale that the NY event was canceled...

Edited by krom

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

I could see them leaving snowmobiles.  They essentially already have.  Not sure what the point is for their current offerings and situation.

Dealer support. Costs them nothing and they make money. Best deal ever.

1 minute ago, krom said:

You really are stupid, aren't you.

Don't you remember me telling you that you're sled wasn't going to be to you before spring, as you claimed it would be 2 weeks??

Well a janitor is like a broken clock. Right twice a year. I went off my dealers hope. He was wrong. Still twice the person you will ever hope to be.

27 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Tomorrow!

8 minutes ago, krom said:

You really are stupid, aren't you.  Also impressive how much you love being wrong

oh wtf do you REALLY know? 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, krom said:

4 minutes ago, krom said:

3 minutes ago, krom said:

2023-Yamaha-Sidewinder-L-TX-SE-.jpg?ssl=1

These are not the 7000?  :wtf:

9 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well a janitor is like a broken clock. Right twice a year. I went off my dealers hope. He was wrong. Still twice the person you will ever hope to be.

A broken clock is right twice a day Dumstad.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Dealer support. Costs them nothing and they make money. Best deal ever.

When the sales numbers are so low, it will not be cost effective for either company.  It will cost extra money to make all the different Yamaha specific parts.  No sales numbers to support that.

I can't imagine many Yamaha dealers counting on sled sales to get them through winter.  Most of them are multi line dealers as well.  I bet my local Yamaha dealer sells 10x as many motorcycles in the winter months than they do snowmobiles.  Snowmobiles are nothing to Yamaha.

2 minutes ago, krom said:

What I heard involves a lap dog

Lap dogs are great. Mine rides with me. Better company than a man with a dildo needing batteries.  Maybe your's need AA? Might have got the size wrong. YMCA! It's your favorite song I here. I would have guessed In the Navy, but your pucker up moment.

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

When the sales numbers are so low, it will not be cost effective for either company.  It will cost extra money to make all the different Yamaha specific parts.  No sales numbers to support that.

I can't imagine many Yamaha dealers counting on sled sales to get them through winter.  Most of them are multi line dealers as well.  I bet my local Yamaha dealer sells 10x as many motorcycles in the winter months than they do snowmobiles.  Snowmobiles are nothing to Yamaha.

Well you might be surprised. Looking past this year, they were doing pretty well. Hoping for a factory loss is probably the worst thing that could happen. Domino's effect. Poo probably next.  Quality is expected. Just not happening over there lately. Many can play this game.

2 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

So will Yamaha allow you to purchase one when they come out?? Or do you have to wait a month to see if you are worthy enough?

Ask there crowd. I only buy Cat. Green sun glasses.

20 minutes ago, krom said:

What I heard involves a lap dog

can't be, she's never ridden an SRX 

11 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

So will Yamaha allow you to purchase one when they come out?? Or do you have to wait a month to see if you are worthy enough?

you have to show up in person at one of the 'share the ride' events in one of three locations this June.  one is in Yuma Arizona, another in Moscow Russia and the last is in Atlanta... JawJaw

8 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Ask there crowd. I only buy Cat. Green sun glasses.

matches your lipstick and... 
5728fc080c714a7abb5f18e786f891eb.gif

16 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Well you might be surprised. Looking past this year, they were doing pretty well. Hoping for a factory loss is probably the worst thing that could happen. Domino's effect. Poo probably next.  Quality is expected. Just not happening over there lately. Many can play this game.

I might be surprised.  I'm not saying I have the answers.  I am just offering an alternative to what you were saying.  There's only been three factories for quite a while.  A blue Arctic Cat is not doing anything for the industry.

5 minutes ago, mnstang said:

I might be surprised.  I'm not saying I have the answers.  I am just offering an alternative to what you were saying.  There's only been three factories for quite a while.  A blue Arctic Cat is not doing anything for the industry.

Didn't yamaha set up a new sled HQ, in Canada?

Guess there is a huge amount of un used square footage....